da way VIM deals with shoplifting = LOL

20180614_070036.jpg
I used to do this :lol:. Grab a handful while I finish shopping.

Mall security and LP are different. Security don’t care because there only protecting property. They can watch somebody steal and still can’t put hands on them until the cops the come. Especially if they walk off property. I’ve seen LP at Macy’s tackle women. They don’t play that :lol:

Me personally I’ve chased after a few people out of reaction. Not like it comes out of my check but it’s so damn disrespectful to smile in my face and steal.

Reminds me of this video where the lion dragged ol' boy back into the jungle. :lol:

:wow: :wow: Where was his urgency :lol: son was strolling like he was on a morning jog.

If he watched the legendary crocodile hunter Steve Irwin, he would know not to turn your back to a big *** cat.

Mall security and LP are different. Security don’t care because there only protecting property. They can watch somebody steal and still can’t put hands on them until the cops the come. Especially if they walk off property. I’ve seen LP at Macy’s tackle women. They don’t play that :lol:

Me personally I’ve chased after a few people out of reaction. Not like it comes out of my check but it’s so damn disrespectful to smile in my face and steal.
i need to re-watch the wire

When I worked at BB I use to take over for LP whenever he went on a break or had to do something briefly. Dude said they can't put hands on customers and as soon as they leave you can't do anything but call police. They could grab the merch from lifters but you can't wrestle with them and such in the store.

Was that dude stealing though? Looked like he was just causing a scene by talking **** and jumping up on the counter.

I need the link to this backstory.

:lol: and if you gotta look both ways to make sure a manager isn't looking, that's a sign that it's not ok.
And it is TOTALLY different from trying on a shoe.

It's referenced in pretty much any thread naughty posts in. :lol:

:lol: I SWEAR the laws are made to protect the criminal. Like it's unbelievable. When I got 2 of my tires slashed, when the cop showed up I asked if I could have shot the person. He basically said you can only shoot if they are a threat to you, you can only try to detain them until the cops come :lol: Bruh this is a joke.

:lol: I SWEAR the laws are made to protect the criminal. Like it's unbelievable. When I got 2 of my tires slashed, when the cop showed up I asked if I could have shot the person. He basically said you can only shoot if they are a threat to you, you can only try to detain them until the cops come :lol: Bruh this is a joke.
why would u shoot someone
for slashing ur tires though
i could understand tryna fight em
but shoot???
ur p my dude

I must be wired different but I have zero attachment to material things that would cause me to shoot a man. Would have to be life or death. Confident with my physical abilities so throwing down wouldn’t be a thing but cardio

Last edited:
why would u shoot someone
for slashing ur tires though
i could understand tryna fight em
but shoot???
ur p my dude

Dude shutup and stop worrying about me and go find some more oreos to steal. Why would you fight someone that obviously HAS A KNIFE? I don't even own a gun, it was hypothetical.

you got your tires slashed because dude knows you aint even bout that....

Lp dude and manager in my old job use to fight, slam and push people in store or out the store every once in a while not a everyday thing. Still works for that company. 5 years laters. It all depends on where they work.

Back
Top Bottom