da way VIM deals with shoplifting = LOL

Lp dude and manager in my old job use to fight, slam and push people in store or out the store every once in a while not a everyday thing. Still works for that company. 5 years laters. It all depends on where they work.
When I was a teen working at the mall we had a manager like that. Used to clown him too becuase he would pick and choose who to do things like that to. Asked him if the store would give him a sticker for doing that lame ****. If he owned the T shirts LOL

When I was a teen working at the mall we had a manager like that. Used to clown him too becuase he would pick and choose who to do things like that to. Asked him if the store would give him a sticker for doing that lame ****. If he owned the T shirts LOL

I stay outta that none of my business I’m just there collecting a check but I seen it go down a few times and really most times 90% it just starts with lp/manager asking to check a bag or receipt on the way out the store. suspect gets defensive then starts talking smack then threatens then ish happens then suspect plays victim after it’s all done.

I stay outta that none of my business I’m just there collecting a check but I seen it go down a few times and really most times 90% it just starts with lp/manager asking to check a bag or receipt on the way out the store. suspect gets defensive then starts talking smack then threatens then ish happens then suspect plays victim after it’s all done.
Haha for sure. Same too. None of my business if you want to throw down for clothes you don’t own. I’m getting my 7.50 an hour no matter what I do. A dude can come in and strip the walls of everything we had and I wouldn’t care

We need some LP guys in here. Yall allowed to put hands on shoplifters?
You can, depends on the company. Looks like a little store which if he didn’t get away with anything why waste time, energy, PLUS potentially risk your life to stop some low life?

If he not making it out the store with anything, leave it alone

Big companies all got cameras and stuff, they’ll ID you easily, if you continue to steal and hit a certain threshold and you’ve been ID you’ll get caught and handled with With police and have charges pressed

joint looked like he was being pulled into hell :lol:
:rofl:

I'm literally laughing.

Dudes got their revenge onthe VIM on Flatbush by church ave during that black out some years back. Straight up broke the glass doors and ransacked the place. Mind you this was in the middle of the afternoon.

Don’t most grocery stores let you sample for free most stuff anyways ? Especially the produce section so if y’all want to try dragon fruit or something at vons, Safeway or Albertsons ask away ?

Don’t most grocery stores let you sample for free most stuff anyways ? Especially the produce section so if y’all want to try dragon fruit or something at vons, Safeway or Albertsons ask away ?
Never been to a grocery store that let's you open a package of oreos, eat one, leave it open on the shelf and not pay, but whatever. My last name isn't Nabisco so sample gang go ahead and cook.

I’m pretty sure they would open it for you , let you take some and then put the rest in a break room for employees or toss the pack

Never been to a grocery store that let's you open a package of oreos, eat one, leave it open on the shelf and not pay, but whatever. My last name isn't Nabisco so sample gang go ahead and cook.
well actually
whole foods allows u to do that
they actually encourage u
remember i was asking about a particular snack one day
the worker said go ahead open it
try it

Which store was this? Fordham? I know the one in El Barrio not holding you hostage like this. :lol:

Was in a dressing room @ the swap meet trying on a tall tee. Noticed before that some youngstas was up to no good gafflin clothes and stuffing it in their backpack. I mind my **** though. Next thing u know middle eastern owner starts yelling out on some thug akbar chant and cocks back a shotty..
kids was hella spooked. I’m high as **** stuck tryna buy a tee shirt for work.
Kids bail out then the female outta the group grabs the hangar holder outside and javelins it @ middle eastern owner.
Owner drops the shotty and the kids ran. I look at owner and say how much for shirt.
He says on the house. I grab a 5 and put it on the counter.

Small franchise and privately owned businesses can do almost whatever they want. Corporate chains can’t do ****

That’s in East harlem. The one on third Ave.

This video is comedy. They must really love their little retail job.

The clothes I wear would not match up with some nike basketball sneakers to hell with foams

Back
Top Bottom