da way VIM deals with shoplifting = LOL

well actually
whole foods allows u to do that
they actually encourage u
remember i was asking about a particular snack one day
the worker said go ahead open it
try it

:lol: They'll open if FOR you bro...not the other way around. U on ur grime steez 24/7...even when u think ur not :lol:

It varies by company from what I've seen. I'm sure most just follow the "no chase" policy to save their *** in the long run.

A manager at Stop and Shop in BK is about to do some time for involuntary manslaughter of a homeless guy who was shoplifting a couple months ago. Brought him down to the ground and stayed on top of him to the point where he couldn't breathe.

It varies by company from what I've seen. I'm sure most just follow the "no chase" policy to save their *** in the long run.

A manager at Stop and Shop in BK is about to do some time for involuntary manslaughter of a homeless guy who was shoplifting a couple months ago. Brought him down to the ground and stayed on top of him to the point where he couldn't breathe.
Bet u his company fired him ASAP
And washed their hands if him
That’s why u shouldn’t be doing the most for these companies

All I’m saying is as an employee you’d really go out of your way to try to stop someone from stealing? Sounds like more of an excuse to do “something cool” than anything else.

Whole Foods employees get a certain amount of credit that they can use to knock down prices for customers or open up packages to allow sampling.

Y’all some privelaged people never having to work in high school or college
Some people go st8 to the top B, we all slung dope in HS to help mama pay the rent... how else were we gonna stay fresh to death in the height of the 90s? Food stamps can't buy jordans, and working at a grocery store 20 hours a week is only going to keep us away from trapping... you know our life long fallback plan...

Unless it's my business, I wouldn't try and stop someone like that. Nowadays, you never know what the person may be carrying.

I'm not risking my life for a job like that

Back
Top Bottom