Dad Forgets 1 Year Old Twin Babies Are In His Car For 8 Hours....

Just a question .

Are the words "excuse" and "reason" being used interchangeably here?

I hear people say, "No excuse" but whatever caused him TO make that mistake would actually BE a reason....so just wondering the context of, " no excuse."

Just a question .

Are the words "excuse" and "reason" being used interchangeably here?

I hear people say, "No excuse" but whatever caused him TO make that mistake would actually BE a reason....so just wondering the context of, " no excuse."

My response was to juice. Her indicating that they were possibly asleep and rear facing. To me that alone is not an excuse for him to not have seen them. In this case reason and excuse are not the same.

Went to undergrad with and knew this man casually. Have some good friends that know him well. All indications are that he was a loving father and this is just an unimaginable mistake. I was sick when I heard. I understand why ppl would be skeptical. Hell I was until I realized I knew the guy. The family will never recover from this. All around sad situation which will be made sadder if he faces jail time.

Idk how you forget your kids. You got out of the car, I assume you turned back around to lock it with the fob and it didnt hit you that oh **** the kids?! And in a small toyota like that, you didnt see them? Im sorry I dont believe that it was a mistake.

Went to undergrad with and knew this man casually. Have some good friends that know him well. All indications are that he was a loving father and this is just an unimaginable mistake. I was sick when I heard. I understand why ppl would be skeptical. Hell I was until I realized I knew the guy. The family will never recover from this. All around sad situation which will be made sadder if he faces jail time.
Couldn’t imagine he was THAT loving of a father
When he would forget his kids

I lose my phone all the time, I leave it in my
Glove compartment, or on a counter, or somewhere on my sofa n then it blends in and I can’t find it for hours

I forgot to stop by the ATM on the way back from the gym. The time I got home I thought, damn, I forgot to go to the ATM.

How the hell do you forget about your babies ALL day?

You didn't think about them all day? Not once? You weren't thinking about what they might be doing at day care? No picture of your kids on your phone or at work?

I can't imagine being that forgetful. It makes me wonder what his family relationship was like.

I lose my phone all the time, I leave it in my
Glove compartment, or on a counter, or somewhere on my sofa n then it blends in and I can’t find it for hours

The point is... you NOTICE that you’re without it. How you forget kids? For hours.

There’s a difference between not finding it while you’re looking for it, as opposed to completely not knowing that you have two kids in your backseat.

Sadly, i thought of an app that could remind you that your kids are in the backseat.... Them i realized how sad it is that people would remember their phone but not their kids. I guess it's because you are around your phone and interact with it most of your waking hours but there's plenty of time that you aren't with your kids. Regardless how sad it is, i guarantee smart car seats with step away alarms would sell and prevent several incidents such as this.

Back
Top Bottom