Dada cdubbz? anyone still have theres?

I wouldn't wear them if they were giving to me... when I was in junior high they tried to have those as our team kicks no go!

I gotta size 13 DS, should have bought a 12. Never even tried them on, wish I could sell them today for what they were going for back then

I gotta size 13 DS, should have bought a 12. Never even tried them on, wish I could sell them today for what they were going for back then

yeah being a huge kings fan and growing up in Sacramento, seemed like everyone but me had those. I wanted the black/chrome pair so bad. I still remember the season Webb wore those that was the season I was sure that the Kings were gonna win it all...

yeah being a huge kings fan and growing up in Sacramento, seemed like everyone but me had those. I wanted the black/chrome pair so bad. I still remember the season Webb wore those that was the season I was sure that the Kings were gonna win it all...

I know they weren't CWebbs shoe but remember Spree's Dadas? The joints that had spinners near the ankle part.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shoe_i.jpg

I know they weren't CWebbs shoe but remember Spree's Dadas? The joints that had spinners near the ankle part.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shoe_i.jpg

my homie got both the og blk/silv and the chromes. 
laugh.gif

but aye, they was hot in sac

my homie got both the og blk/silv and the chromes. 
laugh.gif

but aye, they was hot in sac

Back
Top Bottom