Dallas Cowboys are the most watched Sports Team on TV

People aren't mad that the Cowboys are 'America's Team'. They're bothered by the fact that this is brought up like it makes any difference.

The Cowboys could be The Universe's Team for all I care. I don't think it makes a difference to anyone whether or not more people watch Dallas games. Imean, why would it?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Proof that the Cowboys ARE NOT Americas team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10wlafo.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

I looked at one of my boys tonight when they showed this poll on SportsCenter and said... "Guaranteed, no less than 75% of this country says theydon't wanna see the Cowboys in the playoffs."

laugh.gif
I'm surprised it's only 70/30...

Yeah Yeah Yeah...i know there are a lot of Cowboy "fans" across the U.S. Obviously they did something right in the past for everyone wanting to watchthe Cowboys....

The reason why they get so many viewers is because they play at 4 like every damn week

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ever stopped to think that football fans will watch them just because a lot of the time they are the only NFL game on?

For real though. Most fans don't give diddly squat about any team but their own, but sometimes just love watching football and are forced to watch thegarbage they always put on.

yall know the deal ... people love to hate ... but the funny thing is, the cowboys overcome being mediocre and thats the thing that kills me ... we havent beenrelevant for years when it comes down to it and yet people still hate us ... everyone knows the cowboys are americas team no need to argue

No one gives a damn if Dallas is 'America's Team'.

Some of you guys just kill me. Maybe that's why I like to see your team suffer painful losses.

It's the same thing with the Yankees. I honestly think it's that way because our fanbase is so large, creating an enviornment with a much largerportion of douche bag fans than any other team.

Think about that for a second.

Thought this thread would be dead by the time I woke up, but its on the first page.

All you haters, what the hell is compelling you to post in this thread? You obviously don't care and have no interest for Dallas right? Because Dallasisn't on your mind and you have no interest in the team right? So why the !#%% post in this thread.

This is too easy
laugh.gif

Who's hating?

You post a thread on a message board and you expect there not to be a discussion?

Too easy? The hell are you talking about?

Let me spell it out for you. I want to see the Cowboys lose so fans like you could go into hiding. Your posts in ts thread alone are reason enough for me tohope lightning strikes the Cowboys side of the field today.

Got nothing to do with the team. It's fans like you who pop in to call people 'haters' and pretend you're making some mind-blowing revelation.It's elementary, man.

Who are you even arguing with at this point? Has anyone disputed the fact that more people watch Cowboy games?

Seriously though, you've gotta be like 16.

^^ lmao you mad.

I dunno bout the other users but I don't "go into hiding" because of sports games. I don't even understand the point. Its not like someonefeels pain if you're on a forum and your team isn't playing anymore or some *#+$
laugh.gif
. So for the record, I'll be here. Unlike other NT users, Irarely go into other people's game threads so if we do lose, you probably won't see me throwing insults around to whoevers team is getting their $#*beat til the championship games.

All these "no one cares" posts. So why come in? Just to say "no one cares."

I already said last week that the Cowboys don't stand a snowballs chance in hell unless the team from September-November of 2007 shows up. And even if theydo somehow win, they will be one and done. There's a reason Wade is 0-4 in the playoffs.

Yes this is too easy
laugh.gif
. And fun as hell. Everyone getting all mad and *#+$ throwing insults "you gotta be 12, 16" etc. Relax, its just a sneakerforum

Nah, I'm not mad, dude. There's a lot more imprtant things than a discussion on NT. What makes you think I'm upset? You don't see how"lmao you mad" could make me think you're young? it's not meant as an insult, so I'm sorry if you took it that way. It was anobservation.

What I'm trying to say is those douche bag fans who point out that Dallas is America's Team, are the reason why a lot of people want to see them lose,just like a few of my Yankee fan buddies who ruin it for all of us.

What do you think it is that makes people hate Dallas? Do you disagree with me? I honestly still don't understand your point. At some point you gotta stopwith the "haha y'all still posting in here" and explain your point of view.

And by the way, it's only sports. I hardly get mad over a conversation like this (I do get mad when my team loses, though
mad.gif
).

At this point its just getting old and annoying, you think people posting in here are UPSET?

If they are upset about something they are upset that you keep talking about the same thing all the time.

You're mad immature.

Back
Top Bottom