Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I was waiting and waiting to see the point of this clip and then i heard the DAMN DAMN and started cracking up
laugh.gif

Wow, I def cannot read anymore of that thread, that had to be one of the more funnier sports days on NT ever (all in good fun). Pages 75-80 did it for me.
laugh.gif
:lol:

tiki4.jpg

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

Originally Posted by MBIII

As a ******** fan I really hope its a tie
laugh.gif
nah but I think the Giants are gonna win. B Johnson is just terrible and really the cowboys just have way too much ego for a team which is evident because they can't work together as a TEAM at all! But hey thats what happens when you got an owner that would sell his soul for a super bowl which btw isn't going to happen ANYTIME soon. So yea i am rooting for ELI and the g-men.. With that said SKINS BABY!!
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

stick to washing dishes...and keeping the house clean...

The same thing should be said to your team...
and btw just because I am a female does not mean I do not know my football so please shut it and go pray that your team doesn't have another disaster of a game.
Daniel Snyder is your owner aka Jerry Jones wannabee

laugh.gif
but were having a winning season sir.

Daniel Snyder is crazy no doubt about it BUT Jerry Jones is insane! Both want to win but there is a difference between synder n jones.

Jerry Jones thinks that having all these super stars will produce a super bowl winning team but unfortunately with all those big egos and everyone trying to outshine each other and ultimately just playing to "get theirs" they just don't got that key ingredient that produces winning teams. TEAMWORK and togetherness.
why you so gassed up? We are at the half point of the season....Skins winning right now but say you drop a couple and say Dallas and Philly get some, then what?!?!

SMH @ your mentality... heck at this point last year.. I guess the Giants shoulda just given up huh?

<Herm Edwards voice> WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... WE PLAAAAAY TOOO WIN THE GAME!!!! <Herm Edwards voice>

Shhhhhhhhh seems to me like ur the one a bit mad..

btw i am not gassed up I have no reason to be I was just answering your lil comment about D Snyder being like J Jones and
laugh.gif
at you talking about the Giantslast yr I bet you were one of the many cowboy fans saying that the Giants were no competition WORD TO >>> http://niketalk.com/topic/34471

laugh.gif
ok im done don't want to anger ne more cowboy fans..

^^ SMH @ this broad.

Why do woman on forums always do something to point out to the rest of the forum that they are a girl? It has to be an attention thing, knowing cornballs willget gassed and ecstatic of having a female on the forum. Honestly, is the "Yup Ima girl" signature necessary? Why do you want people to know?Can't stand females and their attention craving habits...

"Yup Ima girl" on some cocky **$%. LOOK AT MEEEEEE, IMA GIRL ON A SHOE FORUM. What, you happy your a female on a forum posting about sports orsomethin?
Anyway, Witten didn't practice today, though he's still questionable. Here's some more notes I snagged up via CF

"Bollinger tooks some snaps with first team, Spencer returned, Kozier ran with the second team, Henry took the first team snaps at corner, Newman wasworking hard in the weight room.

Defense is practicing at a very high, uptempo like they did last week, but the offense looked lethargic like the have for the past 2-3 weeks.

Witten observed from the sidelines.........

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

yooo, make sure i'm here next week to rub this *@@$ in your face next week to all the giants fans when you get smoked by the pack, @*+$%+# herbs, if you had lost, no cowboys fans would be making fun of you like this. ya'll really are a classless organization with classless fans and players

roll.gif

Jerry Jones thinks that having all these super stars will produce a super bowl winning team but unfortunately with all those big egos and everyone trying to outshine each other and ultimately just playing to "get theirs" they just don't got that key ingredient that produces winning teams. TEAMWORK and togetherness.
I don't throw these around often but...
indifferent.gif

You do realize Daniel Snyder has spent as much money, if not more, than any other team in the league through free agency... And he's traded away COUNTLESSdraft picks over the last few years to bring guys in...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

indifferent.gif

You do realize Daniel Snyder has spent as much money, if not more, than any other team in the league through free agency... And he's traded away COUNTLESS draft picks over the last few years to bring guys in...

Not to mention the subject of how the skins were never over the salary cap would come up VERY often.

I was going to say something too but I figured she didn't know any better so left it alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ SMH @ this broad.

Why do woman on forums always do something to point out to the rest of the forum that they are a girl? It has to be an attention thing, knowing cornballs will get gassed and ecstatic of having a female on the forum. Honestly, is the "Yup Ima girl" signature necessary? Why do you want people to know? Can't stand females and their attention craving habits...

"Yup Ima girl" on some cocky +*%$. LOOK AT MEEEEEE, IMA GIRL ON A SHOE FORUM. What, you happy your a female on forum posting about sports or somethin?
Anyway, Witten didn't practice today, though he's still questionable. Here's some more notes I snagged up via CF

"Bollinger tooks some snaps with first team, Spencer returned, Kozier ran with the second team, Henry took the first team snaps at corner, Newman was working hard in the weight room.

Defense is practicing at a very high, uptempo like they did last week, but the offense looked lethargic like the have for the past 2-3 weeks.

Witten observed from the sidelines.........

roll.gif
damn you are one angry dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geeze anyways why do u have a problem with my sig?? i have i am a girl on there cause i don't like peopleaddressing me as a man or giving me AYOOOO's for posting something. And trust ain't no one asking for attention i am doing what everyone else is sowhat's the problem?? i love sports so why can't i post in this thread man be quiet and keep your lil rude comments to yourself. NO ONE CARES!!! andplease stop being catty
laugh.gif
and please stop acting like a BROAD!

indifferent.gif

You do realize Daniel Snyder has spent as much money, if not more, than any other team in the league through free agency... And he's traded away COUNTLESS draft picks over the last few years to bring guys in...

hes young so hes going to go for that quick fix, but in recent years hes wised up and look at the people weve drafted in the last couple of years.

Originally Posted by RDubb

indifferent.gif

hes young so hes going to go for that quick fix, but in recent years hes wised up and look at the people weve drafted in the last couple of years.

OK, but look at the people the Cowboys have drafted... Other than Terrell Owens a couple years back and Roy Williams this year, what stars didJerry Jones go out and get? Leonard Davis?

Don't bring up PacMan, because that was a calculated risk that didn't work out... It's not like Jerry mortgaged the future to get him and theydrafted guys to fill that need anyways...

Ten of the thirteen Pro-Bowlers last year are players the Cowboys DRAFTED. The Cowboys don't go out and bring in stars any more than any other team infootball... Is it really Jerry Jones' fault they've drafted and developed ten pro-bowlers? Let's be real.
eyes.gif

Yo, yall gotta check dis $+@* @ 2:07. Owens has definitely had enough of ESPN. As soon as Ed Werder starts talking and he realizes its ED, he just says"NEXT QUESTION"
laugh.gif
. He did something like this a couple weeks back when Ed tried to ask a question that was worded to stir up trouble. Sorry, butyall looking for an Owens meltdown are going to be disappointed.

http://www.dallascowboys....F29-5E74-126479141CDE6107

^^ SMH @ this broad.

Why do woman on forums always do something to point out to the rest of the forum that they are a girl? It has to be an attention thing, knowing cornballs will get gassed and ecstatic of having a female on the forum. Honestly, is the "Yup Ima girl" signature necessary? Why do you want people to know? Can't stand females and their attention craving habits...

"Yup Ima girl" on some cocky **$%. LOOK AT MEEEEEE, IMA GIRL ON A SHOE FORUM. What, you happy your a female on a forum posting about sports or somethin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

THANK YOU!!!!

You do realize Daniel Snyder has spent as much money, if not more, than any other team in the league through free agency... And he's traded away COUNTLESSdraft picks over the last few years to bring guys in...

^^^ I am well aware the millions of dollars D. Synder has spent on getting us players BUT i was referring to the fact that J. Jones brings in all thesetroubled characters who play for themselves and only for themselves. There was a story on sport center a couple weeks ago talking about J. Jones bringing inplayers that are controversial and I am not just talking about T.O and pacman there was a huge list of players from many years back that he did just aboutanything/everything to bring them to play for dallas. I am searching for the video so i can post it on here. But like I said it is really hard to have a teamfull of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.

^^^ I am well aware the millions of dollars D. Synder has spent on getting us players BUT i was referring to the fact that J. Jones brings in all these troubled characters who play for themselves and only for themselves. There was a story on sport center a couple weeks ago talking about J. Jones bringing in players that are controversial and I am not just talking about T.O and pacman there was a huge list of players from many years back that he did just about anything/everything to bring them to play for dallas. I am searching for the video so i can post it on here. But like I said it is really hard to have a team full of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.

Bolded tells me everything I needed to know about you. SMH @ using sportscenter to gain/kick knowledge. I was going to give you a chance but I know now not totake your opinion seriously.

^she does have a point. You cant have a team with all those big names and not have a coach that knows how to unify them. Phillips looks like the softest coachin the league, and it doesnt seem like the players follow his lead. Dallas has a lot of talent but maybe they should rethink their coaching staff.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

heated.. call it what you want fam...

you prolly a cool dude but cmon you come in hear calling cowboys fans idiots and THE SAME "i hate the cowboys fans there this that that this yada yada yada" in every post.
Your an idiot. Dude said "What makes you think the Giants could beat the Cowboys in the regular season ???" You were serious to...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the cheerleader to the rescue... thats all you got doggie? 0-2 last year against us in the regular season is what I simply said..why is that a lie?

0-2 last year, I forget who won the SB? and who is 6-1 this year

that's why I cant stand 90% of Dallas fans...congrats you beat the Giants twice in the regular season! only to go down in the game that really mattered
29h26c.jpg

son you are not getting the point... i simply stated a FACT.
It was simply a fact and people want to run with it like I said some wild @@*. You and Lou trying stir it up.. its all good
No denying that the G-men did their thing last year but people talking like the Cowboys don't got a chance... forgetting they did have some quality wins againt the Super Bowl champs last year.

With that being said... Witten looks iffy for the game. Good news is that if grandpa Johnson sticks it up early.. Bollinger will get a shot.
Son why you lyin ? You was like "what makes you think the Giants could beat the cowboys in the regular season?" to mayor...

it was in that Giants are going undefeated thread that mayor made.

Honestly who saids that ? all that matters is last time we played yall, we beat yall. Regular season or not...

your just really bitter about that L we gave you in the playoffs and thats the only come back you got...

"Giants cant beat the cowboys in the regular season"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RDubb

^she does have a point. You cant have a team with all those big names and not have a coach that knows how to unify them. Phillips looks like the softest coach in the league, and it doesnt seem like the players follow his lead. Dallas has a lot of talent but maybe they should rethink their coaching staff.
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would play the role of "Captain Save a #%#" ....

You are making a point that she didn't even bring up. She's stating something completely irrelevant and inaccurate saying that he's brought inthese controverisal players and they butt heads and fall apart after certain period of time. She never mentioned anything about coaching.

People don't realize that Dallas' SB wins came during times of "controversey," Remember Emmit Smith and him holding out for two games? Or howabout Irvin and the drugs/coke? Or how about Irvin and the prostitutes? Or how about Irvin and the guns at the airport? What about the slight controverseyregarding Aikman being racist? The Barry Switzer year(s)?

Btw, what big names did Jerry "purchase" besides Owens? The other 12 pro bowlers on our team came from draft picks. Hell, Romo went UNDRAFTED. Pacmanwas brought in as a low risk high reward, do people not see this? We still drafted two CB's in this years draft despite trading for Pacman because we knewthe problem he could potentially pose. And we structured the deal so that if Pacman does screw up, it costs us NOTHING.

Check the history: "troubled players" always end up working out in Dallas. Pacman is the first time I've seen this NOT work, even though itsstill TOO EARLY to tell because Gooddell will most likely reinstate him.

^^^ I am well aware the millions of dollars D. Synder has spent on getting us players BUT i was referring to the fact that J. Jones brings in all these troubled characters who play for themselves and only for themselves. There was a story on sport center a couple weeks ago talking about J. Jones bringing in players that are controversial and I am not just talking about T.O and pacman there was a huge list of players from many years back that he did just about anything/everything to bring them to play for dallas. I am searching for the video so i can post it on here. But like I said it is really hard to have a team full of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.

Bolded tells me everything I needed to know about you. SMH @ using sportscenter to gain/kick knowledge. I was going to give you a chance but I know now not to take your opinion seriously.

I really don't care if you take my opinion serious or not
laugh.gif
that interview just added justification to my opinion about J. JONES and the Dallasorganization. FOOTBALL is about heart and not on spending millions of dollars on 1 player that will SUPPOSEDLY bring you a super bowl... ANY GIVEN SUNDAYdude...
damn I can't even watch sport center without someone assuming i am trying to gain "kick knowledge" as you refer to it
smh.gif
no point in discussingfootball with dudes that think they know EVERYTHING

but anyways we have gone way off topic GIANTS taking the W this weekend... CHECK MATE!

Skins fans forget so quickly that they tried to give Cincinnati TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS for Chad Johnson. But Daniel Snyder has "gotten better."Riiiiiiiight
laugh.gif

But we can agree on one thing: Giants taking that W indeed.

Who else gon be at the game?

Back
Top Bottom