Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Dam look at what i found first reply...

http://niketalk.com/topic/117594?page=4http://niketalk.com/topic/117594?page=4

laugh.gif

I've never been to a game before. But I read somewhere its not a good idea to sit lower than row 12 because you can't see the o-line and wr motions orsome crap. Dont know how credible it is seeing as how I got it from a guy's auction who was selling tickets that were for row 12 so Im sure he was prollybeing biased
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

I've never been to a game before. But I read somewhere its not a good idea to sit lower than row 12 because you can't see the o-line and wr motions or some crap. Dont know how credible it is seeing as how I got it from a guy's auction who was selling tickets that were for row 12 so Im sure he was prolly being biased
laugh.gif
I dont know about that but when your there it's a pain tryna keep up with everything. Get ready to get a $5 hot chocolate if it's cold...

a) learn how to properly quote a statement and then reply to it ...

b) understand that sportscenter is just like any other media outlet ... bias to the hottest and most controversial story

and 3) a / is generally used to separate two different thoughts ... therefore when someone says you are trying to gain/kick knowledge it doesnt mean you aretrying to gain "kick knowledge" as you put it ... it means you are trying to gain knowledge and then kick knowledge ...

ps ... theres nothing lamer than a female thinking she knows sports when she doesnt ... not saying this applies to you but just be sure to be on your p'sand q's before you start typing on that keyboard ...

pss .... anyone who thinks dan snyder isnt just as bad as JJ if not worse doesnt know a thing ... its amazing what a one game lead on the cowboys will do tosome fans of other teams ...

Yo how I get a Cowboys sig? I still don't know how to do this signature stuff and I been here for a min
laugh.gif

literally highlight whichever one you want, click on your name up top and hit edit signatures ... then paste it in the box and click save

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

a) learn how to properly quote a statement and then reply to it ...

b) understand that sportscenter is just like any other media outlet ... bias to the hottest and most controversial story

and 3) a / is generally used to separate two different thoughts ... therefore when someone says you are trying to gain/kick knowledge it doesnt mean you are trying to gain "kick knowledge" as you put it ... it means you are trying to gain knowledge and then kick knowledge ...

ps ... theres nothing lamer than a female thinking she knows sports when she doesnt ... not saying this applies to you but just be sure to be on your p's and q's before you start typing on that keyboard ...

pss .... anyone who thinks dan snyder isnt just as bad as JJ if not worse doesnt know a thing ... its amazing what a one game lead on the cowboys will do to some fans of other teams ...

1. LIKE THIS?
eyes.gif

2. I understand that sport center just like any other media outlet will only show one side to a story and or just cover stories on the current controversiesthat are going on. But regardless that wasn't my point I was explaining my opinion about J jones and the cowboys and i mentioned the story. I didn'tsay OOO because of this story i feel this way um no.

3. thanks for clearing that up i guess...

4. go read and see who started talking a whole lot of crap first I am entitled to my own opinion and lets be honest your opinion as a cowboys fan will alwaysbe the complete opposite as my opinion as a ******** fan. We skins fans have our own views on your organization as you have on ours... I still stand behindeverrrrrrrrrrything i wrote... And i have to disagree there is nothing lamer then a GUY who thinks they know everything about sports and everyone else'sopinion is nonsense...

laugh.gif
funny boys...

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by areyouin729

heated.. call it what you want fam...

you prolly a cool dude but cmon you come in hear calling cowboys fans idiots and THE SAME "i hate the cowboys fans there this that that this yada yada yada" in every post.
Your an idiot. Dude said "What makes you think the Giants could beat the Cowboys in the regular season ???" You were serious to...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ the cheerleader to the rescue... thats all you got doggie? 0-2 last year against us in the regular season is what I simply said..why is that a lie?

0-2 last year, I forget who won the SB? and who is 6-1 this year

that's why I cant stand 90% of Dallas fans...congrats you beat the Giants twice in the regular season! only to go down in the game that really mattered
29h26c.jpg

son you are not getting the point... i simply stated a FACT.
It was simply a fact and people want to run with it like I said some wild @@*. You and Lou trying stir it up.. its all good
No denying that the G-men did their thing last year but people talking like the Cowboys don't got a chance... forgetting they did have some quality wins againt the Super Bowl champs last year.

With that being said... Witten looks iffy for the game. Good news is that if grandpa Johnson sticks it up early.. Bollinger will get a shot.
Son why you lyin ? You was like "what makes you think the Giants could beat the cowboys in the regular season?" to mayor...

it was in that Giants are going undefeated thread that mayor made.

Honestly who saids that ? all that matters is last time we played yall, we beat yall. Regular season or not...

your just really bitter about that L we gave you in the playoffs and thats the only come back you got...

"Giants cant beat the cowboys in the regular season"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
well they didn't playa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, all I'm saying is this:

How can you say ANYTHING about Jerry Jones when Snyder tried to snag Chad Johnson for TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS just 6 MONTHS AGO? Moss was received for a 4throunder. TWO FIRST ROUNDERS IS OUTRAGEOUS! It might not have been you but someone else said Snyder has changed and isn't about that anymore when clearly,six months ago, it wasn't the case. And in the end, they still got a big name player in Jason Taylor this year.

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

You do realize Daniel Snyder has spent as much money, if not more, than any other team in the league through free agency... And he's traded away COUNTLESS draft picks over the last few years to bring guys in...

^^^ I am well aware the millions of dollars D. Synder has spent on getting us players BUT i was referring to the fact that J. Jones brings in all these troubled characters who play for themselves and only for themselves. There was a story on sport center a couple weeks ago talking about J. Jones bringing in players that are controversial and I am not just talking about T.O and pacman there was a huge list of players from many years back that he did just about anything/everything to bring them to play for dallas. I am searching for the video so i can post it on here. But like I said it is really hard to have a team full of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.
those "controvrsial" players like Leon Lett, Charles Haley, Deion Sanders, E. Smith, Michael Irvin, etc... help Dallas win those SuperBowls in the 90's.

Ok, all I'm saying is this:

How can you say ANYTHING about Jerry Jones when Snyder tried to snag Chad Johnson for TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS just 6 MONTHS AGO? Moss was received for a 4th rounder. TWO FIRST ROUNDERS IS OUTRAGEOUS! It might not have been you but someone else said Snyder has changed and isn't about that anymore when clearly, six months ago, it wasn't the case. And in the end, they still got a big name player in Jason Taylor this year.

I am too tired to keep responding to like 4 different cowboy fans
laugh.gif
i'll answer when i am awake bump that
laugh.gif

and again my argument isn't about getting players it is about the cowboy organization as a whole from the owner to the players to the coaching staff...
smile.gif
tootles

You do realize Daniel Snyder has spent as much money, if not more, than any other team in the league through free agency... And he's traded away COUNTLESS draft picks over the last few years to bring guys in...

^^^ I am well aware the millions of dollars D. Synder has spent on getting us players BUT i was referring to the fact that J. Jones brings in all these troubled characters who play for themselves and only for themselves. There was a story on sport center a couple weeks ago talking about J. Jones bringing in players that are controversial and I am not just talking about T.O and pacman there was a huge list of players from many years back that he did just about anything/everything to bring them to play for dallas. I am searching for the video so i can post it on here. But like I said it is really hard to have a team full of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.
those "controvrsial" players like Leon Lett, Charles Haley, Deion Sanders, E. Smith, Michael Irvin, etc... help Dallas win those Super Bowls in the 90's.

AND? have you guys won anything recently? thats not the point I am making.
smh.gif

those "controvrsial" players like Leon Lett, Charles Haley, Deion Sanders, E. Smith, Michael Irvin, etc... help Dallas win those Super Bowls in the 90's.
co sign to the fullest.

Her argument is done.

Sad thing is, I don't think she knew this because as she stated, she saw a video on ESPN. But ESPN was well aware of the fact that the Cowboys have wonwith all these "controversial" players but they know the typical ignorant fan *ahem* wouldn't notice, but as long as they can use it to create astory, it doesn't matter.

smh.gif
Yo, you're not making any sense.

You said the Dallas brought in all these controversial players in the past and you said "it can't work" when it has clearly worked in the past.The "controversial moves" in recent years has only been Tank Johnson and Pacman Jones, Thats not even a full year since either one has been playingso how can you state "you haven't won anything" when they just got here? Unless you can predict the next three-five years, you don't know ifthese "controversial" players won't bring us a SB.

But you're argument was deaded from the beginning because you have nothing to backup yourstatements. Everything you said was exactly the opposite. Oncethese players played on Dallas, they won championships or brought the team close to a championship.

co sign to the fullest.

Her argument is done.

Sad thing is, I don't think she knew this because as she stated, she saw a video on ESPN. But ESPN was well aware of the fact that the Cowboys have won with all these "controversial" players but they know the typical ignorant fan *ahem* wouldn't notice, but as long as they can use it to create a story, it doesn't matter.

laugh.gif
you boys crack me up... and as i stated i saw the video on espn i didn't say that because of this video i believe this that and the other. btw whatargument? these are my opinions...

smh.gif

You said the Dallas brought in all these controversial players in the past and you said "it can't work" when it has clearly worked in the past. The "controversial moves" in recent years has only been Tank Johnson and Pacman Jones, Thats not even a full year since either one has been playing so how can you state "you haven't won anything" when they just got here? Unless you can predict the next three-five years, you don't know if these "controversial" players won't bring us a SB.

But you're argument was deaded from the beginning because you have nothing to backup yourstatements. Everything you said was exactly the opposite. Once these players played on Dallas, they won championships or brought the team close to a championship.

r u serious?? i mentioned that J. Jones has a history of bringing in controversial players... no where did i mention that these PAST controversial playerscouldn't win a super bowl because obviously they did... and i also said that as of NOW having a WHOLE team full of "superstars" isn't workingout either. So please stop picking at my words and interpreting it a certain way to start another foolish lil argument and i would appreciate if you kept yourlil insults to yourself... with that said GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oo and for this weekend only Go Giants
eyes.gif

But like I said it is really hard to have a team full of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.

Now I ask you, what do you have to support this argument? You can't say "oh well its not working out at the moment" because "themoment" is only one month. And where are they "butting heads" and "falling apart."? History has proved your theory otherwise. I couldunderstand if the Cowboys were known for bringing in players for years and it yielded zero results. But the EXACT opposite has occurred. So if it has worked inthe past, why wouldn't JJ continue the trend?

I guess what I'm saying is that you can't say its not working and that its not going to work and then supply evidence of an ESPN video stating thesecontroversial players when these SAME PLAYERS won us championships. Not to mention this year is no where near over. I could understand you making that argumentin 3 years if we still don't have a ring. But saying such a thing right now makes absolutely zero sense when the evidence shows otherwise.

I just realized you said this is your opinion. Fair enough. But I still don't see why your opinion is so, when history has proven otherwise. Maybe T.O.just won't ever get a ring....we'll see

And my apologies Jrose. Didn't know the captain joke was an insult. (I'm not being sarcastic either)

smh.gif

You said the Dallas brought in all these controversial players in the past and you said "it can't work" when it has clearly worked in the past. The "controversial moves" in recent years has only been Tank Johnson and Pacman Jones, Thats not even a full year since either one has been playing so how can you state "you haven't won anything" when they just got here? Unless you can predict the next three-five years, you don't know if these "controversial" players won't bring us a SB.

But you're argument was deaded from the beginning because you have nothing to backup yourstatements. Everything you said was exactly the opposite. Once these players played on Dallas, they won championships or brought the team close to a championship.

r u serious?? i mentioned that J. Jones has a history of bringing in controversial players... no where did i mention that these PAST controversial players couldn't win a super bowl because obviously they did... and i also said that as of NOW having a WHOLE team full of "superstars" isn't working out either. So please stop picking at my words and interpreting it a certain way to start another foolish lil argument and i would appreciate if you kept your lil insults to yourself... with that said GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oo and for this weekend only Go Giants
eyes.gif
are you kidding me? do you not remember how bad we use to be in recent years.... STOP GOING WITH THE ESPN HYPE.

The Dallas Cowboys have drastically improved tremendously whether you like it or not.
T.O. is a main contributor, Tank hasn't had any troubles.. and people blow up this Pac-man situation up like we didn't up a contract that if he failsit would do nothing..and people acting like we didnt get picks back from Tenneseee. He was solid help while he was here for Newman.

The fact still remains the same...

Many Cowboys fans are MAD at the fact they thought this was going to be their year.
Can it still be the year they take it all? Sure, but be real...you couldn't of possibly thought the Cowboys was going to pull a New England thisyear???

a) You don't have the right leadership to do that...(Wade Phillips, ****-H!)

b) No team leaders at all, the only person that comes remotely close to leadership to me is Jason Witten
nerd.gif

c) No chemistry at all on Defense they are lost...Extremely lost on defense and until they find their identity they aren't goinganywhere.

Be real Cowboys fans, yall are about to take a L come Sunday... unless unless the bad Eli shows up.

-Plax is going to go off on yall, I'm calling it now.
- And their defense is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Its going to be a good game hopefully for the Cowboys fans (at least)
laugh.gif

like i said ... with 8 games to go the ******** are 1 game ahead of the cowboys ... the ******** have played perfect and the cowboys have sucked very badly ...your quarterback hasnt thrown an interception yet this year ... and you are 6-2 ... not only is it unlikely he will continue to play like that, but portis isbound to get hurt sooner or later ... keep riding your one game lead and come talk to me in 3 weeks ...

back to the giants ... anyone else think justin tuck looks like a conehead?

Back
Top Bottom