Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Bad Johnson sucks.

Just thought I'd say that.

On topic tho:
Its Eagles fans still in here? Damn they never miss a chance...one mo'ginn, go worry about the Seahawks.

As a ******** fan I really hope its a tie
laugh.gif
nah but I think the Giants are gonna win. B Johnson is just terrible and really the cowboys just have way toomuch ego for a team which is evident because they can't work together as a TEAM at all! But hey thats what happens when you got an owner that would sellhis soul for a super bowl which btw isn't going to happen ANYTIME soon. So yea i am rooting for ELI and the g-men.. With that said SKINS BABY!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

laugh.gif
nah but I think the Giants are gonna win. B Johnson is just terrible and really the cowboys just have way too much ego for a team which is evident because they can't work together as a TEAM at all! But hey thats what happens when you got an owner that would sell his soul for a super bowl which btw isn't going to happen ANYTIME soon. So yea i am rooting for ELI and the g-men.. With that said SKINS BABY!!
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

stick to washing dishes...and keeping the house clean...

Originally Posted by MBIII

laugh.gif
nah but I think the Giants are gonna win. B Johnson is just terrible and really the cowboys just have way too
much ego for a team which is evident because they can't work together as a TEAM at all! But hey thats what happens when you got an owner that would sell
his soul for a super bowl which btw isn't going to happen ANYTIME soon. So yea i am rooting for ELI and the g-men.. With that said SKINS BABY!!
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....I was going to say the same thing

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

laugh.gif
nah but I think the Giants are gonna win. B Johnson is just terrible and really the cowboys just have way too
much ego for a team which is evident because they can't work together as a TEAM at all! But hey thats what happens when you got an owner that would sell
his soul for a super bowl which btw isn't going to happen ANYTIME soon. So yea i am rooting for ELI and the g-men.. With that said SKINS BABY!!
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....I was going to say the same thing

laugh.gif
...i got snitched on for it...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah but I think the Giants are gonna win. B Johnson is just terrible and really the cowboys just have way too much ego for a team which is evident because they can't work together as a TEAM at all! But hey thats what happens when you got an owner that would sell his soul for a super bowl which btw isn't going to happen ANYTIME soon. So yea i am rooting for ELI and the g-men.. With that said SKINS BABY!!
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

The same thing should be said to your team...
and btw just because I am a female does not mean I do not know my football so please shut it and go pray that your team doesn't have another disaster of agame.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

and btw just because I am a female does not mean I do not know my football so please shut it and go pray that your team doesn't have another disaster of a game.

i wuv u...

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

and btw just because I am a female does not mean I do not know my football so please shut it and go pray that your team doesn't have another disaster of a game.
Daniel Snyder is your owner aka Jerry Jones wannabee

Originally Posted by HighRep87

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
but were having a winning season sir.

Daniel Snyder is crazy no doubt about it BUT Jerry Jones is insane! Both want to win but there is a difference between synder n jones.

Jerry Jones thinks that having all these super stars will produce a super bowl winning team but unfortunately with all those big egos and everyone trying tooutshine each other and ultimately just playing to "get theirs" they just don't got that key ingredient that produces winning teams. TEAMWORK andtogetherness.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

this how we boutta do the g men ... Cowboys
I remember that @**+ was funny because people were talking so much @**+ on how our d-line couldn't get past their O-Line
roll.gif

If you guys are bored and want some funny laughs...look what i found
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/34471http://niketalk.com/topic/34471http://niketalk.com/topic/34471

laugh.gif
@ the first page alone, esp shoes.
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, so the Giants can play that big underdog role and come in and shock the world, huh? LOL. Probably only going to be two or three Giant fans posting predictions saying they will win. The rest will just say "It's going to be a great game"and pray for the best....

LOL. Game will not be close.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
dang that thread makes me feel embarrassed for those people who were so positive about getting the W.. hahaha

All hell breaks loose after page 53....Romo was not built in a day.
laugh.gif

Damn memories.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Reading through the thread now....MEz u right....after 53 when it was over
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
but were having a winning season sir.

Daniel Snyder is crazy no doubt about it BUT Jerry Jones is insane! Both want to win but there is a difference between synder n jones.

Jerry Jones thinks that having all these super stars will produce a super bowl winning team but unfortunately with all those big egos and everyone trying to outshine each other and ultimately just playing to "get theirs" they just don't got that key ingredient that produces winning teams. TEAMWORK and togetherness.
why you so gassed up? We are at the half point of the season....Skins winning right now but say you drop a couple and say Dallas and Philly getsome, then what?!?!

SMH @ your mentality... heck at this point last year.. I guess the Giants shoulda just given up huh?

<Herm Edwards voice> WE PLAY TO WIN THE GAME... WE PLAAAAAY TOOO WIN THE GAME!!!! <Herm Edwards voice>

Back
Top Bottom