Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Dude stays worried about Cowboy fans...Tuesday night and talkin bout we're scared to show our faces. Clown.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i'll say whatever I want

atleast Giants fans are real and that's why I respect them

there are plenty of real Cowboys fans as well but a majority on this board are just a bunch of frontrunners and they just happened to disappear the last few weeks after talkin reckless the first few
smh @ you always with the same sob story... name them.. point them out

at this point i wanna know who these cowboy fans are
nerd.gif
.. plzz everytimeyou talk cowboys its so negative .. hit me up with some names sonny boy

heated.. call it what you want fam...

you prolly a cool dude but cmon you come in hear calling cowboys fans idiots and THE SAME "i hate the cowboys fans there this that that this yada yadayada" in every post.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

heated.. call it what you want fam...

you prolly a cool dude but cmon you come in hear calling cowboys fans idiots and THE SAME "i hate the cowboys fans there this that that this yada yada yada" in every post.

it's a select few but they are the ones who post the most when they Cowboys are winning, acting like 12 yr old kids

Marley, S4L3 and Lilstarz all come to mind

all the idiot Cowboy's fans except for Marley's Protege have conveniently missed this thread
laugh.gif
and he refuses to give the Giants any credit like the Cowboys are the 1 loss team
clown_CO_lg.jpg

Surprise this isnt a primetime game. would of been
pimp.gif
tho.

if B-Rad starts his arms and legs are gonna break. all in one play.

I just heard on inside the huddle that Jerry is "hot" with Brad's performance.

Irvin revealed it on the show but he didn't realize the show was live
laugh.gif
. Here's an excerpt from that particular part:

IRVIN: "hey (T.O.), about Brad. you know jerry called me sunday after the game. he was so hot. he was so hot, he was like 'man they better-'

T.O: "OH, NO, NO!! this here is heard live!"

IRVIN: "oh god. hahahah......thanks for telling me!"

I expect Brad has 1 quarter to "do right" or else he'll be yanked...

Eagles thread only went that long because it was a great game.

I fully expect the Giants to crush the Cowboys. But either way I'm happy.

it's a select few but they are the ones who post the most when they Cowboys are winning, acting like 12 yr old kids

what are you talking about? i post rain sleet snow or sunshine ... but youre right, you might not notice my posts cuz i RARELY hit up an eagles or giantsthread if the cowboys arent playing them ... i dont have enough time to be sincerely concerned about any other team other than the one i cheer for ...

and again like i said before, someone who got his screen name from his ex gf's favorite saying, really doesnt have any room to talk ... purposely comin inthreads just to stir up something is pointless ... if you dont like what certain people say then do what i did to you and block them ... you offer nointelligent thought to the sports forum and niketalk in general ...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

what are you talking about? i post rain sleet snow or sunshine ... but youre right, you might not notice my posts cuz i RARELY hit up an eagles or giants thread if the cowboys arent playing them ... i dont have enough time to be sincerely concerned about any other team other than the one i cheer for ...

and again like i said before, someone who got his screen name from his ex gf's favorite saying, really doesnt have any room to talk ... purposely comin in threads just to stir up something is pointless ... if you dont like what certain people say then do what i did to you and block them ... you offer no intelligent thought to the sports forum and niketalk in general ...
or my SN is from an Incubus song, this is too easy ill leave you alone now, i'm feeling nice today besides

you should be worried about your demolishing this weekend

what are you talking about? i post rain sleet snow or sunshine ... but youre right, you might not notice my posts cuz i RARELY hit up an eagles or giants thread if the cowboys arent playing them ... i dont have enough time to be sincerely concerned about any other team other than the one i cheer for ...

and again like i said before, someone who got his screen name from his ex gf's favorite saying, really doesnt have any room to talk ... purposely comin in threads just to stir up something is pointless ... if you dont like what certain people say then do what i did to you and block them ... you offer no intelligent thought to the sports forum and niketalk in general ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hopefully our defense can continue to play well, but for some reason i see Steve Smith having a big game. Those small quick receivers always give us fits, ormaybe thats just Santana
laugh.gif
. We can't let Jacobs get to our secondaryeither or we might have another Jacobs-Landry sighting
laugh.gif

Skins fans: who are yall cheering for?

If dallas loses and we beat them after the bye, then theyre basically out

If new york loses, then we have a chance at the division!!

nerd.gif

This game could get pretty ugly for the Boys. Unlike some of you, I'd rather had Brad starting this game for us. The Giants D is something serious. Atleast Brad has been dealing with moderate pressure the last 2 weeks. I have no trust in Bollinger against this D. If Brad struggles severely in the firsthalf, then sure, bring him in. But if Brad can manage the game, like last week, and keep it somewhat close, then Bollinger should stay on the bench.

Our defense showed up last week, and if we want any chance of winning they REALLY need to show up this week. If we want to win, the Boys have to force acouple turnovers....gotta protect Brad, and have to convert on a couple big plays that they missed last week. We have a chance at this game. This game wouldbe HUGE if we can win. Lets see if we can capitalize on the Gmen possibly taking us a little too lightly, and us coming out fired up knowing how much a winwould do for us.

Boys by a point! If our D and offense line show up.

Gmen by 14 if they dont

areyouin729 wrote:

roll.gif

small tidbits from espn...

Since 1990 - the first year the NFL implemented the bye - the Cowboys own a 16-3 record when playing in games before a bye week. The only time the Cowboys and Giants squared off before a Dallas bye, kicker Billy Cundiff booted seven field goals to give the Cowboys a 35-32 overtime win in 2003, Bill Parcells first trip to the Meadowlands as the Cowboys head coach.

Manning has had a very durable career with the Giants and is third on the active quarterback's list in games started, playing in 62 straight . . . Despite losing the only game in playoff history between these two teams, the Cowboys own a 54-36-2 all-time record against the Giants . . . In the 92-game history of this series, 30 games have been decided by less than a touchdown, and in the past 20 games, 12 have been decided by a touchdown or less . . . After the Giants ran off a streak of beating the Cowboys four of five times, the Cowboys have now won three of the past four meetings - the lone loss, though, that painful 21-17 beating in the second round of last season's playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom