Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs: TNT 7:00 PM CST

First big test for the Mavericks since the Jason Kidd acquisition... Play has been a bit sloppy, but that's expected when you're making the adjustmentfrom a score-first PG to a guy like Kidd...

Since the Kidd trade was initially announced (and put on hold
laugh.gif
) Dirk is playing out of his damn mind... 31.5 points, 9+ boards, 53% from the field, 53%from deep, going to the FT line over 10 times a game... He's playing with passion we haven't seen out of Dirk in quite some time.

Terry and Dampier are also really benefitting from Kidd's presence. Terry is average over 20 ppg since the trade, and Dampier was a monster in the paintagainst Chicago on Monday night... Stackhouse is back in the 6th man role he excelled in a couple of years ago...

But Josh needs to get back on track for Dallas to win this game tomorrow night. He cannot shoot 2-11, 9-27, 5-18 or 6-19 again. He's got to get moreaggressive taking the ball to the rim, and stop settling for the first jumper he finds.

As for San Antonio, they're baaaaaaaaack. Won 10 of 11, the only loss coming at Boston without Tony Parker in the lineup. Manu has been killingpeople this year...

It's always exciting when these two teams get together... Hopefully Kidd has been listening to all the comments coming from the Spurs locker room about howthey'd rather deal with Jason Kidd than have to worry about Devin Harris... Go get em J-Kidd.
pimp.gif

Im excited for this game, anxious to see how the new and improved Mavs match-up

Its time to bust on these fools, im going to be watching the game 7 video all day to get pumped up..I always watch it before we play the spurs.

Since the Kidd trade was initially announced (and put on hold ) Dirk is playing out of his damn mind... 31.5 points, 9+ boards, 53% from the field, 53% from deep, going to the FT line over 10 times a game... He's playing with passion we haven't seen out of Dirk in quite some time.

Word to the 2006 Playoffs pre-Heat.
pimp.gif

I'm stoked, I can't wait for this game. Good luck to the Spurs, but I want to kill these dudes tomorrow night.
laugh.gif

we need to waive Juwan Howard and Eddie Jones, both of whom will be called on in this game and disappoint, and turn them into Flip Murray and Ruben Patterson.

Devin Harris is starting for the Nets tonight if anyone cares

Lookin forward to this one. I'm hoping for my sake that the Mavs win, and then we get the Mavs on Sunday. That puts a loss on each of them.

Good luck.

I don't know who to root for this game. On one hand, I want the Spurs to win to help inch the Warriors closer to a higher seed. On the other hand, I wantthe Mavs to win to keep the west still bunched up.

Eh, I guess I'll just root for a good, competitive, entertaining game... that'll go into 3OT and whoever wins... wins.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Trelvis when will that issue hit newsstands?

Im not sure, its the upcoming issue so I would say its out now or about to come out sometime this week. I think SI comes out every week.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Mavs fans, www.dallasbasketball.com has a really good forum for Mavericks news & info

Average age on there is like 2x older than the damn team
laugh.gif
Anddon't even venture into their politics/off the court forum. You're better off posting here and if something big happens, myself, Nowitness, SneakerPro,or JapanAir will be on top of it.

laugh.gif
Man, I cannot stand Mike Fisher and the other guys over at dallasbasketball.com ...

There'll never be anything TOO major for all of us not to notice, I actually browse the Mavs RealGM forum for most of the up-to-date stuff, and honestly,the best way to find things on ANY team is Google News. But yeah, we'd probably find out ASAP. Then again, Trelvis don't you usually go to MavericksPress Conferences and stuff?
nerd.gif

Then again, Trelvis don't you usually go to Mavericks Press Conferences and stuff?
nerd.gif

Yeah, I go to all the practices at home and any press conferences they hold. I know alot of the same stuff that you all do, just in advance before itswritten. Im out there with all the people that write for the newspapers and all of that, but we use the audio stuff I get back at the radio station. I try tokeep the forum up on any good news I hear.
Here is me asking Avery right after the Jason Kidd press conference whether or not Kidd would be in the starting line up against N.O.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8232404091ac53/

If you ever see this mic on tv for Mavs its my hand holding it lol
img047nq4.jpg

laugh.gif
Avery made you sound like a deuschebag.

Trelvis: Is Jason going to be in the starting line-up tomorrow night?
Avery:
laugh.gif
Take a guess. Yeah,
laugh.gif
just take a guess.

laugh.gif
Avery made you sound like a deuschebag.

Trelvis: Is Jason going to be in the starting line-up tomorrow night?
Avery:
laugh.gif
Take a guess. Yeah,
laugh.gif
just take a guess.

Avery be doing that to almost all the reporters. Did you get to see the j-kidd media conference and the spanish guy asked a question, the general was justclowning on him
roll.gif

You should go over there and say something about Dirk and watch how they attack and make up the most outrageous excuses to defend him. A guys named TMacs madea thread after Dirk choked away the all star game, and got dunked on, and they went bananas, talking about the dunk wasn't on Dirk, it was BrandonRoy's fault, Dirk would've blocked it if his ankle didn't hurt, offensive foul, it's because the war or Iraq, they're hilarious.Spursreport.com are some insufferable homers too, so I guess that's just normal.

Back
Top Bottom