Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs: TNT 7:00 PM CST

I listened to The Ticket a few times, and from what I saw, it was HORRIBLE, maybe it was just a bad experience.

I love how in that .gif how Stackhouse just walks in front like nothing's happening.

The Ticket is HORRIBLE, listen to 103.3 haha. If you ever have post game comments and wanna get on, just call up and say your on NT, im the one who screens thecalls and all that, ill get you through.

www.fireAvery.com

laugh.gif
eek.gif

I have never been a get rid of Avery guy, my blackness just won't allow it plus I think the goons over at dallasbasketball.com are racists as hell andthat's why they hate him.

Real talk though I wouldn't mind Donnie Nelson taking over.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

www.fireAvery.com

laugh.gif
eek.gif

I have never been a get rid of Avery guy, my blackness just won't allow it plus I think the goons over at dallasbasketball.com are racists as hell and that's why they hate him.

Real talk though I wouldn't mind Donnie Nelson taking over.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

and no way don nelson goes back. i know that if i were him, i'd be enjoying golden state much more than dallas (even with a worse record.)

i'd be enjoying golden state much more than dallas
sick.gif
Why? They have even less chance for a championship than the Mavs, and Oakland is a hell hole...

That said, Donnie Nelson is Don Nelson's son... And there's no way he'd be a coach.

Hey buddy, watch what you say about Oakland..
pimp.gif
wink.gif

But yeah I'd never see Donnie Nelson as the Mavericks head coach, even after Don Nelson is done @ GS.

Larry Brown anyone? He'll teach us to play the right way..
nerd.gif

I like Avery though, he has a bright future.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I like Avery though, he has a bright future.

I like Avery too, but his future isnt to bright if he keeps making bad decisions

They have even less chance for a championship than the Mavs, and Oakland is a hell hole...
i bet it's more fun to play with the warriors though. who knows, we might just make the playoffs and beat the #1 ranked team in the nba...

johnson is getting a lot of heat for not playing kidd, he should know that Kidd in crunch time is probably better than Stackhouse. At least he'll createyou a play to get a shot...

avery.jpg

"He's going to help us just because at the end of the games, he knows how to win. ...
He knows how to finish games. That's what we need." - Avery on Jason Kidd, February 19th

Apparently Avery has a different definition of what "finish games" means than most people.

Keep checking back over the weekend as the case is built as to why it's time for Avery Johnson to leave Dallas.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

avery.jpg

"He's going to help us just because at the end of the games, he knows how to win. ...
He knows how to finish games. That's what we need." - Avery on Jason Kidd, February 19th

Apparently Avery has a different definition of what "finish games" means than most people.

Keep checking back over the weekend as the case is built as to why it's time for Avery Johnson to leave Dallas.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Avery obviously didn't see Kidd shoot the ball, it's probably the 20million contract that Avery automatically assume he could do everything. Iguess not.

Back
Top Bottom