Dallas Mavericks @ San Antonio Spurs: TNT 7:00 PM CST

laugh.gif
That's the precise reason I avoid reading team-specific boards all together... There's a couple of blogs I read regularly, but I try to avoidposting and getting too into the forums.

tony parker should have a big game. he is happy the trade went down because devin would abuse him

I think i'am going to miss this game.....I'll be back to talk noise to Mavs fans as usual if we win.... GO SPURS GO!!!! PO

^^ at PO. Never fails to chip in when the Spurs are playing
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be watching the game , it should be a hell of a game! Time to DO WORKSpurs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Trelvis when will that issue hit newsstands?

Correction from earlier, this is out now. I saw it today
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
Avery made you sound like a deuschebag.

Trelvis: Is Jason going to be in the starting line-up tomorrow night?
Avery:
laugh.gif
Take a guess. Yeah,
laugh.gif
just take a guess.

I know, he is usually cool with me. It was a legit question..I felt like damn Avery no need to be a %+@+

I was watching the game 7 videos today and my girl thought someone in my family died, I wanted to cry.

Trelvis Tha Thrill
whats the guys name that from el dia? thats if you know him.

Originally Posted by mario23407

I was watching the game 7 videos today and my girl thought someone in my family died, I wanted to cry.

Trelvis Tha Thrill
whats the guys name that from el dia? thats if you know him.

you talking about the reporter? Its Diego Aparicio if thats what your talking about

Barry's going to stay in San Antonio. It's a foregone conclusion. Dude was at the Spurs season ticket holder party on the 23rd, despite no longer beinga Spur and much has been made about the fact they never cleaned out his locker.

That's a good pass by Dirk. His passing has been underrated the last 2 yrs. He's not going to get you 8 assists, but he sees the open man and gets theball there.

When will they learn?
laugh.gif

Man, Howard you need to do that more!! Fastest person for his size on the floor, abuse them fools!

Well, we know that will be on the top ten.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom