Dallas or Houston

NT fam,

I currently live in Tampa Bay and I'm almost done with my Web Development Degree. Tampa Bay is boring as hell and I been here going on 3 years. I use to be stationed in Texas but it was a small border town. I'm trying to get an idea of living in Dallas or Houston from NTers. Cali would be cool but the cost of living is OD. I been to Dallas for AllStar Weekend, but that's was it. Trying to get some insight. I'm 27 going on 28

Make that move to Houston bro. Its almost TOO much stuff to do, eat, hang out, party in this big city. I didn't even mention the border cities or townships

Gonna be out in Houston again this May. Got a lot of love out there last Memorial Day weekend. :lol:

Dallas is cool too, but I'd take Houston if I had to choose between the two.

Dallas is the only city in Texas I havent been to yet.

Boarder town? South Texas?

I live between Dallas and Ft. Worth. I like living up here. Lived in Florida and Pennsylvania briefly when I was younger. Im not a big fan of Houston personally.

I lived in houston in'14 and i loved it. So much to do and it's so diverse. I'm trying to move back.

I feel like if you ask anyone in Houston, they're gonna say Houston is better.

jobs, food and women

houston
Really fam if u want it all food women entertainment definitely sneaker scene is light years ahead of Houston also if your into professional sports teams that your probably not gonna pick Houston...we have everything Houston has plus unless your talk the drug scene...

NT fam,

I currently live in Tampa Bay and I'm almost done with my Web Development Degree. Tampa Bay is boring as hell and I been here going on 3 years. I use to be stationed in Texas but it was a small border town. I'm trying to get an idea of living in Dallas or Houston from NTers. Cali would be cool but the cost of living is OD. I been to Dallas for AllStar Weekend, but that's was it. Trying to get some insight. I'm 27 going on 28

The cost of living is worth it.

California >

If you can't go to Austen move to Houston.

I use to be stationed in this border town called Del Rio. This joint was a legit 20 minute ride to Acuna(Mexico). I was there 3 years so I made the drives to SA and Austin all the time. Austin was cool but they have no NBA team which I would like to be around.

So it seems like the majority is Houston. It's time to plan a week trip to see how I like it. I only been in passing.

Really fam if u want it all food women entertainment definitely sneaker scene is light years ahead of Houston also if your into professional sports teams that your probably not gonna pick Houston...we have everything Houston has plus unless your talk the drug scene...
This man knows, Dallas is definitely on the come-up and has surpassed Houston. :smokin

Variety pack of bad women too. Night-life is great if you know where to look. A lot of young professionals and that will only grow as more companies relocation to Dallas.

TIP: Grab as much real estate as you can.

Last edited:

I've worked in Houston, Dallas and Cali

working in Dallas and Cali made me appreciate Houston even more

Houston is pretty much on the rise, brotha.  It is best to follow the trend if you want the greater success.............just sayin

Ayyyy thinknim moving to Houston area as well.. seabrook to be exact gunna scope it out in May

My boy is from Dallas he lives in Miami now though he says Houston is better than Dallas. I have no idea he could be bias also.

Back
Top Bottom