Dallas Peeps Back At It

everyone stop panicing these freshwateers will be around. the QS chilis sat at TE which is my mall and only FA had them. this time 2 spots got them so imchilling and so should you. as for griffeys I only want the blue ones!

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I live by Sunset...on clarendon and edgefield.
I grew up in that same area..... Aunt Stella's FTW!!!!

Are you going to Sneaks Up this year?
Yes sir; as of right now i am indeed. Still got'em still havent worn them....

Word! Break em out April 26!

Believe me man i want to bad!!! Ive been wanting to wear them BUT, i remember putting my foot in one of them a while back and it was tight as +$$@,from there foward i was like eh, oh well....but ill give it another shot...

Man griffeys are all sold out on PYS. Getting me kinda worried on these. Are these out yet? I havent been to any malls lately

^ Parks Mall had them over the weekend fam, give them a call...and for the homie looking for the "Fresh Waters" sneakerhead.com has a FSR for $140shipped...I believe that is below retail.

Originally Posted by trublu86

Man griffeys are all sold out on PYS. Getting me kinda worried on these. Are these out yet? I havent been to any malls lately

parks mall has them!!!!!

Originally Posted by trublu86

parks mall has them!!!!!

anyone wanna buy my kicks? it would help to unload them locally. it's been REAL nice not thinking about kicks for the last few weeks. don't now ifya'll remember but i posted i got scammed on ISS a few weeks back.......... well, 2 of the other dudes this guy scammed and myself are in contact with thePD in his city and are/have filed fraud on him.
happy.gif

ain't that the truth! **** the wiis air yeezys are next. Actually my choice just got tough, wait for the yeezys or finally buy the blackberry bold? eek!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

anyone wanna buy my kicks? it would help to unload them locally. it's been REAL nice not thinking about kicks for the last few weeks. don't now if ya'll remember but i posted i got scammed on ISS a few weeks back.......... well, 2 of the other dudes this guy scammed and myself are in contact with the PD in his city and are/have filed fraud on him.
happy.gif

eek.gif
Way to get your money back! Thats what scammers deserve.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Get the phone! Next cop for me is blk/blk foam ones!

I remember i couldnt get rid of my sz 10.5 on NT a while back. Now with all the hype on the purples, this are going for 300 DS on ebay
smh.gif
Dudes where hatin on these in the beginning.

im hitten adikt this weekend on sat. me and ma bois gonna roll through..any body else down... mybe a lil summit??????

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

trublu - help a homie with my dilemma. I'm already leaning towards the phone .

Man that is tough but if you feelin the yeezy's like i am, go with the shoes!!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

im hitten adikt this weekend on sat. me and ma bois gonna roll through..any body else down... mybe a lil summit??????

roll.gif
the grammar!!!

Anyway, let us know what you and ya bois see at Adikt....

what up dallas fam? kdub, i hope that all works out with gettin the scammer and thanks for letting others know about this idiot! you finally hangin the hat upas far as kicks go? jrthumper, get the yeezy's chief cause the phone will get cheaper in time but that yeezy will skyrocket!

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

roll.gif
the grammar!!!

Anyway, let us know what you and ya bois see at Adikt....
i really dont type like that, only when i am in a rush.

anyways i need help on finding a pair of the air yeezy???....the tan brown and the light grey are a must for me.

When do they come out, again?

I thought Adikt was a possibility of getting them. If not here we go again with the hunting game.

Back
Top Bottom