Dallas Peeps Back At It

^ i am. i hope the heels win tha chip this year either them or the huskies. I need a Uconn fitted that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^ hell yea! Watching Carolina right now, OU looks flustered. I'm so PUMPED, I can't stop tapping my foot and moving in my chair!

That last statement from you DSH was ridiculous. Just stop replying if you're not gonna think about it first.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ hell yea! Watching Carolina right now, OU looks flustered. I'm so PUMPED, I can't stop tapping my foot and moving in my chair!

That last statement from you DSH was ridiculous. Just stop replying if you're not gonna think about it first.
Based on what?

First of all, none of the analysts said Clemson would upset OU, and only a few chose SU to win it was pretty even. But when you were saying you've had OUsince day 1.... have you always liked OU or only this year once Griffins hype was built? And saying not caring cause it's only a game but liking to callout those who think they know everything. Which is it? If you don't care then you don't care.

I'm loving the way this game is going! OU is just out of their element. I hope it continues for UNC!

First of all, none of the analysts said Clemson would upset OU, and only a few chose SU to win it was pretty even. But when you were saying you've had OU since day 1.... have you always liked OU or only this year once Griffins hype was built? And saying not caring cause it's only a game but liking to call out those who think they know everything. Which is it? If you don't care then you don't care.
Ok you're right, I'm making up what analyst said
tired.gif
....it's not an out of the water upset, at one point Clemson was one of the only undefeated teams left in a hard ACC division. And no it wasn'tpretty even om people thinking who was going to win, everyone was on Cuse bandwagon after the 6 OT game where as everyone was downing OU b/c they got bouncedearly from the big 12 tourney. You clearly lack full knowledge when it came to talks about this game. Actually I hate OU and love UT but I know college b-ballso I'm defending my pick I made from day 1 that the ncaa tourney brackets dropped. My not caring comment was a reply back to the OP obviously catchingemotions when he made his comments about being able to make better picks then me in sports despite him not even knowing me. But I must ask, why are youdefending him like your his dad?
nerd.gif

You're an idiot. So you know common facts about this year, that doesn't mean you know +***, that just means you can understand TV. You must only payattention midseason, SU has been ranked throughout the whole year. They play in the toughest conference in D1. The last comment of yours shows your immaturity,grow up and learn to carry an adult conversation. Funny how you just can't debate, you gotta resort to personal comments/name calling.

You're an idiot. So you know common facts about this year, that doesn't mean you know +***, that just means you can understand TV. You must only pay attention midseason, SU has been ranked throughout the whole year. They play in the toughest conference in D1. The last comment of yours shows your immaturity, grow up and learn to carry an adult conversation. Funny how you just can't debate, you gotta resort to personal comments/name calling.
O the irony.
Aren't you like 22+?smh.

sorry, i shouldn't have gone to your level. but you're right, i'm 27 and have better things to do than argue with children. so i'm done and soare you.

^ i actually like those.
And come on people; no need to argue over some BS college games....we cant tell the younger dudes to keep it mature, when we dont either..

DSH no comment man not really worth my time b/c you obviously dont know what you are talking about

By the way BIG WIN FOR MY HEELS

Inc. National Championship

Come on fellas it was kool when yall were arguing sports, but when start arguing about small ignorant things thats just too much. Well, then again it wasbetter then the last argument

rwf - i like those. I've actually been peeping those, and I feel like Ihave to see them in person to really see how I feel about them.

k20 - can you pics me on those kotm please.

Poor mavs today. but hey Go King James.

MHT- you're right. Shouldn't have said "gone to your level" or called him an idiot so my apology. This is where I'll leave it.

Thump- I'll get you those pics tomorrow.

This was a nice weekend. Duke got knocked out, my tarheels are in their 2nd straight final four to face Nova who they're 4-1 against. Last time they playedwas in '05 when.... what..... UNC won the title!

Wow Go heels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zach you are to cocky and are a know it all though duke.

Them forces is clean if they a 125 or less ima cop them just name tha spot and RD.

They look like a good summertime shoe. Wear em with shorts type, pants won't do them any justice. I really dont like the all white midsole I think thebottom should be that green, but whatever.

I agree, that all white midsole looks too clunky. The outsole should have been green.

Anyone gonna be at WWE's Raw tonight? I plan on taking a sign, what should it say?

Originally Posted by majik214

I agree, that all white midsole looks too clunky. The outsole should have been green.

Anyone gonna be at WWE's Raw tonight? I plan on taking a sign, what should it say?
"Im too old to be here"
"Im only here for the Diva's"
"Majik214"

So the AF1's I posted on the last page are supposed to be released at footaction. Anyone been to the parks over the weekend and see them?

Originally Posted by MHT214

"Im too old to be here"
"Majik214"

ive been to smack down and raw but that was back in the 90's when i was bout 10 yrs old!!!!....when the rock,stone cold ,mankind was there!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MHT214

"Im too old to be here"
"Majik214"

----------------------------------------------
MHT - hahaha
roll.gif
that was too clutch. I needed that laugh. Good stuff.

I also went back in the 90s. I sneaked in since i didn't have the funds. I remember the good old days when it was easy at Reunion Arena.

Those kicks are funky with the white. thats what i can't really get passed.

Im gonna have to take a pass on those forces. The blue leather looks iffy on em.

And great basketball this weekend!! I only got 2 of my 4 Final Four teams in. UNC and UConn. UConn gonna take it all.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Got my Slab today 93 Deville super clean body just needs a headliner so im going to be selling some stuff i dont need so i can have my blades
and everything else on it soon. Suck i cant drive it yet because im still waiting on the Tags and Title since it was from Oklahoma.

Nice ride! I want to get a 99 simply for the classic body but im good with my 03 cadi truck for now.
happy.gif
Dont really like the older models because they got the half wheel cover goinon.

You better be ready to take care of it though, crappy GM. And that monster north star takes up 8.5 quarts of oil!

Back
Top Bottom