Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by majik214

I agree, that all white midsole looks too clunky. The outsole should have been green.

Anyone gonna be at WWE's Raw tonight? I plan on taking a sign, what should it say?
"Im too old to be here"
"Im only here for the Diva's"
"Majik214"

----------------------------------------------
MHT - hahaha
roll.gif
that was too clutch. I needed that laugh. Good stuff.

I also went back in the 90s. I sneaked in since i didn't have the funds. I remember the good old days when it was easy at Reunion Arena.

Those kicks are funky with the white. thats what i can't really get passed.

glasses.gif

Naw, but really, i would go just to see the Divas alone; too bad Divas didnt exist when i was 5yrs old and i was watching it...

MHT - Ain't that the truth. I could only wish. I'm going out tonight incase they do too, maybe catch them out. haha SIKE!

Thank You Hypebeast for these links
------------------------------------------------

I want these actually. I would cop 2. Don't know why but I'm really feeling them.
wink.gif

http://hypebeast.com/2009...e-dunk-hi-nylon-premium/

I'm really feeling the dunk hi, classic sb fo sho and the low blazers. The blazers would be a first for me. The second link shows the new SB Boxes
http://hypebeast.com/2009...-sb-2009-april-releases/
http://hypebeast.com/2009...b-2009-april-collection/

Good Price for these and a nice classic/new look for the summer
happy.gif

http://hypebeast.com/2009...ike-sb-bruin-collection/

And both of these are a must for me!
pimp.gif

http://hypebeast.com/2009/03/nike-air-max-90-flywire-quickstrike-ct-tz-pack/

Spencer, once again.... keep my name out of your mouth.

Tar Heels in another final four? What's new, they'll be stacked for yrs as long as williams is there.

And I'm not feelin those forces at all.

bc60997- I don't know what I'm talkin bout, Can't you just grow up and say you were wrong?smh, people always tryin to come up w/excuses for there bad calls.

They're ok nothing more nothing less. Outlet purchase for me... BTW who knows when the next 50% is? I'm fienin!

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Tar Heels in another final four? What's new, they'll be stacked for yrs as long as williams is there.

i HOPE so, but you know who's really bout to be stacked????? Kentucky, that is if Calipari leaves Memphis to coach there. if i was with Memphis now on ascholarship like tyreke evans, i'd transfer myself and my scholarship to Kentucky. but i think they only allow that if the coach gets fired soon after theplayer takes the scholarship.

yeezy release date keeps getting closer and closer and everyday i hear a new store getting the air yeezys. so far i hear sheiks,motive807,premium goods, andactive athelete getting them. there all in houston,SA, and austin. dallas has to get em.

Calipari 8 years for $35 million....

Wow he is about to make a bunch.

DSH I already said I as wrong what are you even talking about like I said you make no sense. Shake your head elsewhere.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yeezy release date keeps getting closer and closer and everyday i hear a new store getting the air yeezys. so far i hear sheiks,motive807,premium goods, and active athelete getting them. there all in houston,SA, and austin. dallas has to get em.

I hope you are right

yeezys are dropping at the harry hines bizzare who would of thought. haha don't go dashoekid

nuc - i will email you tomorrow.

yall want to talk hoops how about maryland getting knocked out today! i had them in my final 4 bracket. dang!

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Got my Slab today 93 Deville super clean body just needs a headliner so im going to be selling some stuff i dont need so i can have my blades
and everything else on it soon. Suck i cant drive it yet because im still waiting on the Tags and Title since it was from Oklahoma.

Nice ride! I want to get a 99 simply for the classic body but im good with my 03 cadi truck for now.
happy.gif
Dont really like the older models because they got the half wheel cover goin on.

You better be ready to take care of it though, crappy GM. And that monster north star takes up 8.5 quarts of oil!
hmmmm, should I rock the slab or rock the chevy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
K20Lee wrote:

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

i HOPE so, but you know who's really bout to be stacked????? Kentucky, that is if Calipari leaves Memphis to coach there. if i was with Memphis now on a scholarship like tyreke evans, i'd transfer myself and my scholarship to Kentucky. but i think they only allow that if the coach gets fired soon after the player takes the scholarship.
Evans being a RS Soph. on a Calipari coached Kentucky team that would probably have a nice incoming freshman class.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
for the next couple years.

not to get off any topic or anything.....but is there any shoe things like a another kixpo or anything happening anytime soon.....i really want one too.

Zach you wont do a thing duke. you all talk you never step into the light you been hiding since you and the goons pulled heat on me.
you aint even man enough to do it your self you had to set me up and run away like a girl and never be heard or seen again.

I used to mess with GJ the kid going to uk

I haven't heard of any other shoe events besides kixpo. There needs to be a annual Dallas showcase. No buying/selling/trading.... Only displays. Therewould need to be certain requirements to show, not necessarily having to have PEs/samples/rare heat. More like a min/max number of kicks to show. Cause I knowsome can't afford the highly sought after kicks, then some got kicks that go for days!

Originally Posted by khoterknocker

shoe things like a another kixpo or anything happening anytime soon
H-town has been doing their summits since 02, San Antonio since 04, and Dallas since 07. A brief schedule of sneaker events for 2009.

1. San Antonio Sneaks Up kicks the year off during the month of APRIL.
2. Dallas' Kixpo to follow in JULY, and then
3. Houston's Summer and Winter summits during the month of AUGUST and DECEMBER. I believe Sneaker Pimps will making a stop in Houston this year withdetails still pending. I will have ask Kadoma on that.

I'm still plotting my trip out to SA. Will let you know if I do T21D that way you can show me the hot spots. Other then that i feel the need for a showcaseor something. We'll see what we can do about that I'm sure. For now attend SA and H-Town spots.

[h2]Former SMU student killed in weekend shooting[/h2] [h4]Nicole Jacobsen, Editor in Chief, [email protected][/h4]
Issue date: 3/31/09 Section: News

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
Media Credit: Stuart Palley

Ultra Lounge sits closed in downtown Dallas Monday evening
[Click to enlarge]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]Chané Waldron was known for her big, beautiful smile and positive attitude. Not one to settle for anything less than perfection, the SMU graduate was "a fun, cheerful person who always wanted to just have fun and laugh," said Erica Rhodes, a 2008 graduate of SMU. "She laughed all the time, she was just goofy."

Waldron, who graduated from SMU in 2007, was shot Sunday morning outside the downtown Dallas nightclub, 2026 Ultra Lounge, by an unknown drive-by suspect. She later died that afternoon at Baylor Medical Center.

Waldron, a 24-year-old former member of Alpha Kappa Alpha was described by Rashundra Gamble, Waldron's little sister of AKA, as someone who was happy in any situation she was in.

"I never saw her sad. I never even saw her cry," said Gamble.

Waldron held the position of philanthropy chair for the chapter, meaning she was responsible for contacting alumni and seeking their involvement physically and financially.

"Her presence drew you to her," said Gamble. "She worked in public relations. It was perfect for her because she loved to party and loved to talk to people. She was doing what she loved to do."

According to Dallas Police reports, the Corporate Communications and Public Affairs major was waiting for a friend on a sidewalk on Commerce Street when a blue pick-up truck drove by and randomly fired shots into the crowd, hitting Waldron in the stomach.

Dallas Police told The Dallas Morning News the suspect fired from a truck headed southbound on Pearl Street from an estimated 100 feet away from Waldron. Police responded to the scene at 2:20 a.m., where Waldron was then taken to Baylor Medical Center to undergo immediate surgery for a gunshot wound to her abdomen.

She was pronounced dead at around noon on Sunday. Police reported the former SMU student was not a target.

"During pledging process, she was always the one we could turn to and the one to continue to push us," said Gamble. "She really took us under her wing to teach us everything. She wanted to make sure we felt accepted."

SMH. We gotta do better Dallas. Dudes stay throwing out bullets like they got names on them. Real %#! if we're gonna killeach other atleast avoid the innocent ones that have nothing to do with it. %#! like this makes me want to chill out on Saturday and Friday nights.

Back
Top Bottom