Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by trublu86

I saw that in the paper yesterday. Crazy stuff. You gotta watch yo back when you hit up clubs.

yup. I was at a club this past week; [ Antro ] and dudes were just mean muggin, just waiting to pick a fight...talkin bout how they got like 30 vatos with themand heat, im like....
indifferent.gif
...keep it movin...

^^^ Yea I was just trying to clear that up b/c I saw a few posts about it might be possible

I am not a big fan either but their is a lot of hype around them

Spencer, once again.... keep my name out of your mouth.
No1 pulled heat "duke", stop %@%*@+ making #+%# up.

Air Yeezy's are straight, but I definetely wouldn't be tryin to drop them hypebeast prices they're charging.

Originally Posted by T21D

H-town has been doing their summits since 02, San Antonio since 04, and Dallas since 07. A brief schedule of sneaker events for 2009.

1. San Antonio Sneaks Up kicks the year off during the month of APRIL.
2. Dallas' Kixpo to follow in JULY, and then
3. Houston's Summer and Winter summits during the month of AUGUST and DECEMBER. I believe Sneaker Pimps will making a stop in Houston this year with details still pending. I will have ask Kadoma on that.
appreciate the info... i went to kixpo 08 and it was cool. Been wanting to go to Htown summits and SA events, but no rides or peoples willing toroll with. And the shoe showcase idea would be awesome.

i checked out my Jordan closet today......
smh.gif
what once was filled with 60+ pair is down to a mediocre 17 pair, never thought i'd see the day. my AM closetis about 30-35 deep, but it's gonna stay that way. i'm done buying kicks unless it's a pair i def see myself wearing, under $200, and easily found.NO MORE limited crap.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i checked out my Jordan closet today......
smh.gif
what once was filled with 60+ pair is down to a mediocre 17 pair, never thought i'd see the day. my AM closet is about 30-35 deep, but it's gonna stay that way. i'm done buying kicks unless it's a pair i def see myself wearing, under $200, and easily found. NO MORE limited crap.
wow! i didn't think you were serious though!

yea neither did i, haha. but in all honestly it just changed one morning, i woke up and didn't want them anymore. i don't know, maybe it's a phaseand i'll regret doing this later down the line. but i've got wiser things to spend this money on, plus i'm tired of being broke all the time.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

yea neither did i, haha. but in all honestly it just changed one morning, i woke up and didn't want them anymore. i don't know, maybe it's a phase and i'll regret doing this later down the line. but i've got wiser things to spend this money on, plus i'm tired of being broke all the time.
Then you made a wise decision. Jordans = most expensive shoes ever...

Not sure if you guys know but it is the Footlocker/Champs/Footaction F & F going down April 2-5

30% off of most everything as always their are exclusions

Most Notably:

1. Kobes
2. Griffs

Not sure if Freshwaters are on that list I would be interested to see b/c I want a pair still.

Stop by any of those stores this week and get a coupon for the discount just ask someone working their and they will have no problem giving you one. If itcomes down to it they have a stack on the sale days and will usually just scan one at checkout. HOPE THIS HELPS!

K20 - thats great to hear but sad. You should never regret it. You just made a bunch of ppl happy selling those. PMed you

I finally heard that 2008 Kixpo Mixtape. I digg it. Fresh cd, hope theres one like it this year if not better. Although wasn't there a normal non mixtapefor 07 and 08? I want the very first one ever made. If possible.

Nuc - Due to a bunch of meetings last week i was not able to email you, but I will today if not tomorrow. Please PM me with it seeing as I got a new cell phoneand lost it.

Yeezys won't be that much. Too much hype will get them that price. They will be legit priced. Kanye wouldn't do that to his ppl. If so I'm breakingand bootlegging his cds as a payback!

Jordan is the most expensive sneaker not shoe! haha and forget 30 Im patienly wating for the 50... im down forr a mini summit just say when were.... I needthis 50 to roll through at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom