Dallas Peeps Back At It

everyone is down to hoop we just don't have a spot... btw im just aiting for another camp out. I love camping out. nothing like being the youngest andfirst in line... feels good.

Just giving everyone a heads up. One of the guys who works at Big Mikes in DUNCANVILLE posted up in the Dallas thread on ISS and said they will have the AirYeezy's on either Thursday or Friday. So anyone who is interested in these.......

me and ma boi just grab a 10, and a 9.5.and body wanna trade a 9.5 for a 10???.lmk .. duke who worked there said people have been calling from everywhere like.

I just called and they are only taking up a backuplist. They should just allow a camp out. This phone business is killing me. Adikt come through once againplease!!!!!!!!!

JR thats what i said, a campout is more reasonable . as of right now big mikes is the only store i know taking reservations. and when that happens people fromdifferent states find out and get there size while us locals dont.

Thats trash. I know they want to sell out and stuff but atleast get a city and state and let the Family get the kicks before 2nd cousins start getting in themix. We already have enough trouble getting shoes as is. If Adikt comes through they will be Kings. Nonsense if I don't get these or have to pay mad moneydue to this. I might has well see if Austin/SA/H-Town is getting them. I'll go there and split the gas with someone if they are down. Thats if its needed.

I have 2 of the 10's spoken for the lady was very polite and said she would call me back to let me know when they are dropping them soon...

exactly, me and my boi where there when they open today at 12 . dude said that some cat from oklahoma called before we entered and ask for a 2 size 10.whichleft us getting the two 9.5. we walk out and dude who works there said that they can only ship one pair so then since me and ma boi wear a size 10 , we had toplay paper,rock,scissers to see who gets the size 10. beleive it or not i end up losing and ma homie gets the size 10. if it wasnt for that one cat in OK i weboth woulda got our sizes.

Just called up to Big Mike's and got on the list for an 11. Only 1 dude ahead of me on the list for an 11. Crossin' my fingers...

Guy on the phone said Friday night/Saturday morning.

Damn you dashoekid you took my brothers size 10 since I have to pick it up for him so no I will not trade you my other size 10...

Yall think NDC is even an option? I called all the stores at Town East and they ain't getting jack. Same with Foot Locker at Northpark. Big Mike's orbust?

Originally Posted by bc60997

I only have 1 pair now not two...Your boy took my brothers size 10 He goes to OU and can't make it home this weekend so I was going to pick up the second 10 for him.

I will glady take that 9.5 from you though

Back
Top Bottom