Dallas Peeps Back At It

I'm thinking only one place in the area even has a chance if they really are a Tier 0 release.

haha no DK doesn't have a Tier 0 account. I'm not sure if anyone in Dallas does. P.E.G. possibly did, but they are long gone.

P.E.G. is off of Swiss Ave I think. They have a Myspace Page. Just type in Passport Exhibit Gallery. I haven't been there in a long time...is thereanything worth checking out?

Also, does anyone know the story with Adikt? I hear they have some kind of Nike account too.

I just hit up towneast mall to see if they happen to get a few pairs and dude put me on hold for a while then told me they got em yesterday!!!

Honestly I don't believe him b/c he didn't seem to informed and I'm to lazy to go there just to see my hopes get let down.

Like I said before P.E.G. is long gone. They closed the doors for good last year. I stopped in Adikt this morning, and he said he isn't getting them. Whoknows though? This is a very odd release, and they apparently supposed to start popping up randomly mid month. I doubt anyone in Town East got them, at leastnot yet, seeing some of the top spots in the country haven't even received them yet, but who knows?

Originally Posted by APlus18

Like I said before P.E.G. is long gone. They closed the doors for good last year. I stopped in Adikt this morning, and he said he isn't getting them. Who knows though? This is a very odd release, and they apparently supposed to start popping up randomly mid month. I doubt anyone in Town East got them, at least not yet, seeing some of the top spots in the country haven't even received them yet, but who knows?

Yeah It was Footaction that I called since they have an urban account....he said they were selling but not going to fast which is why I think he might ofthought I was talking about a different shoe. But then again Dallas folks might of been copin them new 3/4 fusion jordan that dropped on the block yesterdayfor $50
grin.gif

^If you find out any solid info about Town East let me know please. I just don't have enough faith in they're employees knowledge to make anunnecessary trip out to Mesquite.

Originally Posted by APlus18

^If you find out any solid info about Town East let me know please. I just don't have enough faith in they're employees knowledge to make an unnecessary trip out to Mesquite.

That's exactly why I refuse to go out there.

Only dude I ever meet up there that I no that new what he was talking about doesn't work there anymore.

does anyone know if any spots here got the UWR hyperdunks? Also does anyone know any stores that will sell madden 09 early ? Fort worth and arlington preffered

Freal im looking for UWR Hyperdunks as well. Irving Mall footaction got a few of the AM 95 retro Chills. I was able to cop my 13s. I got mad lucky. They gotthe infrared 95s but no 90s. Just thought I would contribute..

Originally Posted by chrisko

Freal im looking for UWR Hyperdunks as well. Irving Mall footaction got a few of the AM 95 retro Chills. I was able to cop my 13s. I got mad lucky. They got the infrared 95s but no 90s. Just thought I would contribute..
when was this?
and what sz do you wear? The chili and neon's are the only air max 95's I like

If y'all are interested in the UWR hyperdunks, hit up Northline Mall in H-town. They were THE ONLY FootLocker in TX to get'em. If you have a friend whoworks @ FL, a sku# is all you need and then the shoes will be delivered to your residence or the FL you ordered from. Hope that helps.

i miss lance (no $+%@) cool dudd. we had mad good sneaker convo... plus he was the only sneaker savey dude in footaction...

Adikt has a "T45" Nike account which is, according to Nike a new account right below Tier 0. But nowadays, tiers don't mean *@!!. Its all abouthow much love a particular store gets from Nike. From what I understand, the Infrared AM90s came out as a Tier 0 release and Motive807 in Austin (not a Tier 0account) was the only shop in Texas that even got them, and probably only 12 pairs at that and yes they are sold out. Premium Goods in Houston didn't evenget them and they get everything, almost everything. There's just not much love for Texas when it comes to hot releases. Each region gets a certainallotment and that has to be divided between the accounts, most shops in Texas get overlooked because of the bigger markets in Florida and Georgia. And you canbe for sure the South didn't get nearly as big of an allotment as the West or especially the East. But ##% do I know?

i tell you what, towneast and the parks mall to me are the sleepers for kicks. they get a lot of heat that others don't even know about.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i tell you what, towneast and the parks mall to me are the sleepers for kicks. they get a lot of heat that others don't even know about.

alot of people know about towneast.

Back
Top Bottom