Dallas Peeps Back At It

t.e doesn't have squat really... i'd rather find me sales online rather thzn go mall hunting... were is addikt?

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i tell you what, towneast and the parks mall to me are the sleepers for kicks. they get a lot of heat that others don't even know about.
What is considered heat, if you don't mind me asking?

there might be a lot of people that know about towneast, but it is never crowded with people like other spots. i guess i should've picked another wordbesides heat T21D, sorry. i should've just said limited releases. maybe it's just me, i have yet to hit the smaller spots in DFW so help me out guys ifi'm wrong. but i agree with the online hits for real good kicks, that's really the biggest way i get mine.

Adikt is in uptown, across the street from the west village. Good selection, nice people, good prices. Definitely check them out. As far as Town East, andParks Mall: nothing special, and they're not big secrets. I don't go for the simple fact that they are out in areas I don't need/want to go. Toofar away from my neighborhood.

there might be a lot of people that know about towneast, but it is never crowded with people like other spots. i guess i should've picked another word besides heat T21D, sorry. i should've just said limited releases. maybe it's just me, i have yet to hit the smaller spots in DFW so help me out guys if i'm wrong. but i agree with the online hits for real good kicks, that's really the biggest way i get mine.

Have you gone to towneast when its a big release?...I dont even wanna talk about how crowded it was for the grapes.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

there might be a lot of people that know about towneast, but it is never crowded with people like other spots. i guess i should've picked another word besides heat T21D, sorry. i should've just said limited releases. maybe it's just me, i have yet to hit the smaller spots in DFW so help me out guys if i'm wrong. but i agree with the online hits for real good kicks, that's really the biggest way i get mine.

Have you gone to towneast when its a big release?...I dont even wanna talk about how crowded it was for the grapes.
well obviously, that was 1 of the only malls in the whole DFW to get 1 of the most hyped releases in a very long time.

On a normal release ex-ANY of the CDP's its far from crazy or hectic.

Any Chillis left at TE or Irving mall? ill probably hit them up today see if they have any left.

And i agree with K20Lee about TE they do get more shoes than other malls, but still no super limited releases.

Originally Posted by cambballin88

this question was probably answered a couple of times already but this is my first time being back home in over a yr...where is the best place to get some sb's in the dfw...in particular the ones droppin in august
index skateboards, Precinct Line and 183, behind the Mcdonalds. Tell Damien Dead Stock sent you.

No insults thrown, but I just wanted to make sure I got my bases covered and my contacts intact just in case my other spots are sold out. I'm onlyfamiliar with the Plano area becasue of my in-laws.

I'm gonna pass up on the chili 95's
tired.gif
College fee's FTL!!!!

i think ima have to not copp chills b/c next week im coppin the air pippen retro and the 5/18 pack!!....and that alone is like 450 close to 500!!!!!
if i dont get my hands on them ,i know there peeps in here that are gonna re sell them on NT , so im jus gonna come here!!!

well the footaction in towneast is the second biggest footaction in the nation
they should've gotten the premier XX3's!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

No insults thrown, but I just wanted to make sure I got my bases covered and my contacts intact just in case my other spots are sold out. I'm only familiar with the Plano area becasue of my in-laws.

it's all good! i had a mad connect @ FA but he moved to take a job related to his degree. i use to get crazy discounts @ champs too from the DM of thesouth region but he quit a while back. now i'm stuck at the bottom again.
wink.gif

Theres a new store on hampton and 12 street behind the valero gas station
Whats it called? I passed through there yesterday and didnt see nothin

I also heard there bringing a House of Hoops to Dallas, na penny said it i believe. Anyone know info?

Originally Posted by trublu86

I also heard there bringing a House of Hoops to Dallas, na penny said it i believe. Anyone know info?

Probably in the near future, but Houston is THE FIRST in texas. Besides, y'all aren't missing anything. Don't believe the hype of that place. Iwas there(NYC, Harlem to be exact) this past December and besides the exclusives, it's just ANOTHER footlocker.

Thats exactly why we want it foe the exclusives!
laugh.gif

LA and Houston are getting them next year

chicago will probably get one before dallas anyways
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom