Dallas Peeps Back At It

Whats up Dallas, Im heading into visit the city for a weekend from columbus ohio in about 3 weeks for the philly cowboys monday night game, being a die hardeagles fans lets go birds, but Im gettin in friday night and I just need a list of all the spots nike outlet or boutiques, not really all the malls cause i cando that at home, unless they got a nice store or whatever. Anywhere I should hit in or around Dallas/FW/Irving. Can someone just list the stores with theiraddresses and if you recommend them or not, it would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas. Ive always looked foward to going to Dallas, seems like a real dopecity (with the exception of the cowboys) lol and oh yeah I will be staying pretty much downtown and we are renting a car so I can drive around

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by trublu86

I also heard there bringing a House of Hoops to Dallas, na penny said it i believe. Anyone know info?

Probably in the near future, but Houston is THE FIRST in texas. Besides, y'all aren't missing anything. Don't believe the hype of that place. I was there(NYC, Harlem to be exact) this past December and besides the exclusives, it's just ANOTHER footlocker.

if dallas does get a house of hoops,im telling you ima be the first one in line for all the exclusives!!!!!....but thats if!!...lol...

you can guarantee there will be someone ahead of you in line, we ain't the only ones who keep up with kicks info.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Theres a new store on hampton and 12 street behind the valero gas station
Whats it called? I passed through there yesterday and didnt see nothin

I dont know whats its called, my little brother told me about it and he bought the alpha 22 for 50 bucks..false advertising
pimp.gif
....im going tomorrow, ill let you know if they have anything.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

I also heard there bringing a House of Hoops to Dallas, na penny said it i believe. Anyone know info?

Probably in the near future, but Houston is THE FIRST in texas. Besides, y'all aren't missing anything. Don't believe the hype of that place. I was there(NYC, Harlem to be exact) this past December and besides the exclusives, it's just ANOTHER footlocker.

if dallas does get a house of hoops,im telling you ima be the first one in line for all the exclusives!!!!!....but thats if!!...lol...
Like everybody else im interested in all the exclusives they get! And dashoekid21, K20Lee right you wont be first in line unless you camp for 2 dayslol

Theres a new store on hampton and 12 street behind the valero gas station
Whats it called? I passed through there yesterday and didnt see nothin

I dont know whats its called, my little brother told me about it and he bought the alpha 22 for 50 bucks..false advertising
pimp.gif
....im going tomorrow, ill let you know if they have anything.
Cool ill probably pass by there this weekend myself

I wonder how crazy it would be here for non Jordan exclusives. Seems likes everyone goes wild for J's but alot of the other heat people aren't asexcited about

Originally Posted by chrisko

I wonder how crazy it would be here for non Jordan exclusives. Seems likes everyone goes wild for J's but alot of the other heat people aren't as excited about
Ignorance is bliss

Whats up Dallas, Im heading into visit the city for a weekend from columbus ohio in about 3 weeks for the philly cowboys monday night game, being a die hardeagles fans lets go birds, but Im gettin in friday night and I just need a list of all the spots nike outlet or boutiques, not really all the malls cause i cando that at home, unless they got a nice store or whatever. Anywhere I should hit in or around Dallas/FW/Irving. Can someone just list the stores with theiraddresses and if you recommend them or not, it would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas. Ive always looked foward to going to Dallas, seems like a real dopecity (with the exception of the cowboys) lol and oh yeah I will be staying pretty much downtown and we are renting a car so I can drive around

if dallas does get a HOH i know that jordan exclusives will have a huge line ..but what about the other sneakers like the hoh penny foams...etc....??????

Originally Posted by abro311

Whats up Dallas, Im heading into visit the city for a weekend from columbus ohio in about 3 weeks for the philly cowboys monday night game, being a die hard eagles fans lets go birds, but Im gettin in friday night and I just need a list of all the spots nike outlet or boutiques, not really all the malls cause i can do that at home, unless they got a nice store or whatever. Anywhere I should hit in or around Dallas/FW/Irving. Can someone just list the stores with their addresses and if you recommend them or not, it would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas. Ive always looked foward to going to Dallas, seems like a real dope city (with the exception of the cowboys) lol and oh yeah I will be staying pretty much downtown and we are renting a car so I can drive around

Hit up the Adikt, it's small but it's a nice place to go if you wear Stussy X 10 Deep.

The best outlet in the area is Allen and thats a good 30 minutes away from downtown so if your willing to go then you'll be rewarded w/ a weak Nikeoutlet store but the Polo store there is dope.

I highly doubt we get a HOH btw

LeBrons would be CRAZY! by the tine they bring one down here i should be atleast 16-17, JUST old enough to work at HOH.....

Originally Posted by abro311

Whats up Dallas, Im heading into visit the city for a weekend from columbus ohio in about 3 weeks for the philly cowboys monday night game, being a die hard eagles fans lets go birds, but Im gettin in friday night and I just need a list of all the spots nike outlet or boutiques, not really all the malls cause i can do that at home, unless they got a nice store or whatever. Anywhere I should hit in or around Dallas/FW/Irving. Can someone just list the stores with their addresses and if you recommend them or not, it would be much appreciated. Thanks fellas. Ive always looked foward to going to Dallas, seems like a real dope city (with the exception of the cowboys) lol and oh yeah I will be staying pretty much downtown and we are renting a car so I can drive around

I normally don't help out Feebles fans, but since yall have never won a Superbowl, I figured why not.

Adikt Footwear
3839 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 7504
214-559-6154
www.adiktfootwear.com

index skateboard shop (Hurst)
725 Airport Frwy (183)
Hurst, TX 760543
817-282-9777
www.indexskateboarding.com

index skateboard shop (Dallas)
5307 E Mockingbird ln
Dallas, TX 75206
214-824-9777
www.indexskateboarding.com

Centre
5331 E Mockingbird Ln
Dallas, TX 75206
877-799-0804
www.gotocentre.com

Big Mike's (Duncanville)
414 Wheatland Rd
Duncanville, TX 75116
972-572-8508 

Big Mike's (Ft. Worth)
5288 Trail Lake Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817) 423-2200

Sport Sole
3207 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
214-654-9522
www.myspace.com/sportsole

Tell 'em Dead Stock sent you.

trust me, my crew will be the FIRST in line.

well im back from my annual nyc trip good thing im headed that way for good. i met up with dallassneakerhead and took an L on selling some shoes but went to gocop the chillis from towneast. if any one is looking for gold flightposites in the DFW towneast footaction has them. my question is has any one seen thepippens around ? no one k nows what im talking about another reason i hate living here. also any one seen any fitted spots around here with anything good ?

Originally Posted by na penny 89

well im back from my annual nyc trip good thing im headed that way for good. i met up with dallassneakerhead and took an L on selling some shoes but went to go cop the chillis from towneast. if any one is looking for gold flightposites in the DFW towneast footaction has them. my question is has any one seen the pippens around ? no one k nows what im talking about another reason i hate living here. also any one seen any fitted spots around here with anything good ?

Where exactly do you live?

trust me, my crew will be the FIRST in line.

NO, you got it all twisted it up.....my crew will be the first one in line!!!!!!!!....real talk
i dont care if i have to miss days from work!!!!!!

^^^ you obviously don't know dallas, dudes always are there before we get there. SOMEHOW they pull it off, you know how them crackheads show up outtanowhere!
roll.gif

lol hell yuh like "us" random 15 yr old kids..... lol
btw didnt make it 2 TE went to NP instead UNFORTUNANTLEY.... they didn't have jack sqwaut....
i MIGHT go to Allen tomorrow depending on my mom... i better i already got a hat 4 my B-day LBJ Vs!
btw i am dissapointed in the LBJ 6...

Back
Top Bottom