Dallas Peeps Back At It

smh...this man and his lies get old, the sad part is everything he's said is a lie, but idc i'm tired of his antics...i'm pretty sure he got bannedwhich is better for everyone.

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^We get exclusives???? just curious, what exactly consitutes exclusives?

Dallas anyways... Houston & San Antonio are booming with the exclusives. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WellHouston more than S.A. if i believe so...[/color]
nerd.gif

Not to totally get off the "I got jacked" thread, but anyone on Tarrant County check your Ross stores. They all just got Zoom BB's in the GreyPimento, Black/Yellow, and White/Navy for 39.99, not a fsr but close.

Originally Posted by duke4005

Not to totally get off the "I got jacked" thread, but anyone on Tarrant County check your Ross stores. They all just got Zoom BB's in the Grey Pimento, Black/Yellow, and White/Navy for 39.99, not a fsr but close.

mad.gif
those would make a sweet b-ball shoe to beat up...

Big Mike's (Ft. Worth) update

Everything Below is 50% off:
af107_pre_wildwood.jpg

reg. $125
af107_pre_m90.jpg

reg $125
af107_pre_spiridon.jpg

Reg $125
315122-171.jpg

Reg $80
af107_sup_safari.jpg

Reg $150

Plus many more. Select JB, Nike, Artful Dodger, and LRG apparel on sale, as well. Don't sleep, tell 'em Dead Stock sent you.

What sizes are available on the last 2?
Originally Posted by na penny 89

DallasSneakerHead08 his name is zach

we made a deal for my infrared VIs he sent 2 goons to cop for him his man then said ''i got you'' i went for my baseball bat then went to swing on him and he flashed his heat and i chased them and ran after him they then reached in there truck and had i gun i fell back then they left.

here is his information i will pay some 100 bucks for who ever has his info. he got his lick tonight but he wont have the last night.

here is zachs number 214 475 0674
his goons ''domnique'' 469 835 1245
Dom90?
nerd.gif

i saw the penny 2's at the northpark FL, had a FSR as of 2pm. i'm gonna go check out the cement phat's tomorrow at TE, i heard they got them.

dallassneakerhead ,,is daz true??.....u sent ur homies to jack some one else for kicks???????...if it is, you is fake...

the penny's are SO FRESH! i might have to cop eventhough i usually don't cop outside of jordans/dunks/blazers.

Copped a pair at the Footlocker off Webb Chapel and was able to use the F & F. Called around a few more places, and if they have them they will let you usethe discount.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

dallassneakerhead ,,is daz true??.....u sent ur homies to jack some one else for kicks???????...if it is, you is fake...
You don't no the story, so shut ya mouth and stay in line and stick to your wack fusions

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You don't no the story, so shut ya mouth and stay in line and stick to your wack fusions
eek.gif
... GET 'EM!

first things first , i dont rock fusions ,second you needa watch how you talkin to like dat ,cuz real talk..i dont play that kiddish #@@*....third if you gotbeef ,im in oak cliff...real talk son..i hate peeps like you how act all tough on da net....

first things first , i dont rock fusions ,second you needa watch how you talkin to like dat ,cuz real talk..i dont play that kiddish #@@*....third if you got beef ,im in oak cliff...real talk son..i hate peeps like you how act all tough on da net....
dashoekid21... justsaying

first things first , i dont rock fusions ,second you needa watch how you talkin to like dat ,cuz real talk..i dont play that kiddish #@@*....third if you got beef ,im in oak cliff...real talk son..i hate peeps like you how act all tough on da net....

you were clearly trying to sell fusions a couple pages back, so you telling me you bought em just to sell them?
eyes.gif

and idc where your from or where you stay, "dashoekid21" o the irony....

Back
Top Bottom