Dallas Peeps Back At It

^^^ Yea same here i dont really feel like buying the whole pack, but im sure it will sell out cause of hype so im gonna force myself to get the pack on releasedate

best belive if ya dont cipp that pack you all are going to regret it....
im the same way..i dont want those ugly/trashy 20

i don't regret NOT buying kicks, i only regret buying some. but i will absolutely NEVER wear those colorless 20's and i feel that the 3's will becheap and crumble and chip away after a handfull of wears.
smh.gif

Isn't the release date the 26th on that pack? You think dudes really going to be out there on x-mas?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo,best belive all my kicks is real!...i was just posting a topic to see what catz would respond!!..but real talk b, i know ma sneakers is sicker then yours!!!!....so i aint finna arguy wit a youngin like you!!!!....

and to dude up there you might wanna check big mikes ,im pretty sure they got the phat 1.

20tjf4n.gif

Only people's collection in the DFW area that's better than mines goes to napenny's, K20Lee, and TruBlu. But I'm tired of flooding this post arguing w/ someone who's best shoe is probably the 6 rings black/red colorway
grin.gif
Bro where r the pics of ur collezione? I gotta see this.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

yo,best belive all my kicks is real!...i was just posting a topic to see what catz would respond!!..but real talk b, i know ma sneakers is sicker then yours!!!!....so i aint finna arguy wit a youngin like you!!!!....

and to dude up there you might wanna check big mikes ,im pretty sure they got the phat 1.

20tjf4n.gif

Only people's collection in the DFW area that's better than mines goes to napenny's, K20Lee, and TruBlu. But I'm tired of flooding this post arguing w/ someone who's best shoe is probably the 6 rings black/red colorway
grin.gif

Wheres ur collection at homie

i talked to my connect @ FNL in towneast today and they said they were gettin the 11/12 pack, wasn't sure bout the blk/blue PHATs or the laser HI 1's.

campouts aren't fun. it's a bunch of people who don't understand what a line is and try and bum rush once the doors are open. i hate it, cause igotta get ruthless every single time on someone.

Ehh... true. But what advice would you give me and my boys cause like 7 of them want to get the package. Im not getting im just going to be there for support.

Originally Posted by trublu86

20tjf4n.gif

grin.gif

In my closet and sometimes on my feet.
Don't get defensive. U said ur collezione is the 3rd tightest in a metroplex of 5million people.
Thats a helluva claim to make.

Originally Posted by trublu86

20tjf4n.gif

grin.gif

In my closet and sometimes on my feet.
Don't get defensive. U said ur collezione is the 3rd tightest in a metroplex of 5million people.
Thats a helluva claim to make.

Wanted to see if this could actually take up a WHOLE page

^^^^hey t21d, my collection is mad sicker than yours...
grin.gif
tired.gif

2lbmfbt.jpg

But seriously, who really cares who's collection is "better"? live your own life.

I bow to your greatness, you have the #+*+. Can you please quote my quote that I quoted, so the Dallas peeps can keep up their USELESS thread up.

Originally Posted by T21D

I bow to your greatness, you have the #+*+. Can you please quote my quote that I quoted, so the Dallas peeps can keep up their USELESS thread up.
nah, you dont get it yo! Im sayin'...my bug collection is greater than yours too...
156a54x.jpg

Pics or ducktales...

hey c'mon now T21D and ucasta, these dudes don't speak for the rest of us dallas guys. we ain't the ones floodin this thread and makin all thesestatements.

Back
Top Bottom