Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

dallassneakerhead ,,is daz true??.....u sent ur homies to jack some one else for kicks???????...if it is, you is fake...
You don't no the story, so shut ya mouth and stay in line and stick to your wack fusions

first things first , i dont rock fusions ,second you needa watch how you talkin to like dat ,cuz real talk..i dont play that kiddish #@@*....third if you got beef ,im in oak cliff...real talk son..i hate peeps like you how act all tough on da net....
dashoekid21... just saying

damn yungsole.....why you always gotta butt in ,in otha people business..???....like for real son,i was'nt even targeting you so fall back!!!!!!!....

dallassneakerhead ,,is daz true??.....u sent ur homies to jack some one else for kicks???????...if it is, you is fake...
You don't no the story, so shut ya mouth and stay in line and stick to your wack fusions

first things first , i dont rock fusions ,second you needa watch how you talkin to like dat ,cuz real talk..i dont play that kiddish #@@*....third if you got beef ,im in oak cliff...real talk son..i hate peeps like you how act all tough on da net....

you were clearly trying to sell fusions a couple pages back, so you telling me you bought em just to sell them?
eyes.gif

and idc where your from or where you stay, "dashoekid21" o the irony....
i never bought them...so why you talking when you dont even know the story???...and you now damn well it does matta where i stay b/c i know youwont dare to come where i from so real talk you and your bf youngsole who always got something to say ,even if its not his business ...ya needa fallback!!!!.....i came on this site for sneaker news,info,...etc........

you were clearly trying to sell fusions a couple pages back, so you telling me you bought em just to sell them?
eyes.gif

yo, why you talking like you know me b???....i never copp the shoes ,they where givin to me..whatever son, i know you wont come to my hood....realtalk....so quit fronting and tell your boy yungsole to quit riding your d*@k.... he always got somthing to say even though its nothe's buisness!!!!...and real talk...im on the site for a reason and thats for sneaker news,info...etc...

eyes.gif

yo, why you talking like you know me b???....i never copp the shoes ,they where givin to me..whatever son, i know you wont come to my hood....real talk....so quit fronting and tell your boy yungsole to quit riding your d*@k.... he always got somthing to say even though its not he's buisness!!!!...and real talk...im on the site for a reason and thats for sneaker news,info...etc...

why did you respond twice to the same thing, kid?
eyes.gif

and just because OC has a reputation doesn't in title you to brag like your the one wildin in the street upholding it...
Second I'm here to speak my mind if your here for sneaker info try the nike-retro, Jordan, forums for that.
This thread is for people from dallas to discuss various topics... woooh
grin.gif

man you dudes need to quit floodin this thread with this useless stuff. keep it between you in PM's or emails. this has nothing to do with NT, the firstfew were cool to get the story out but the last page has been worthless. put all your beef aside and move on or deal with it and end it. now that i got thatoff my chest,
smile.gif
how come NOBODY in the DFW area got any of the phat's? not even the parks or TE got them, i really wanted to see how the wht and blkcements looked. plus i wanted to see if the blk/reds would show up. NO DICE! but the fair was pretty dope, i went opening day on friday. lots of corn dogs,funnel cakes, chili cheese fries and beer! i'm so damn full!
sick.gif

Seriously NO bred 1s?!!! Did they sell out or just didn't drop here? I can't wait till fair day to eat 335676 corny dogs!!!

eyes.gif

yo, why you talking like you know me b???....i never copp the shoes ,they where givin to me..whatever son, i know you wont come to my hood....real talk....so quit fronting and tell your boy yungsole to quit riding your d*@k.... he always got somthing to say even though its not he's buisness!!!!...and real talk...im on the site for a reason and thats for sneaker news,info...etc...

He's not d-riding me, he's just stating the obvious stupidity in one of your post...your here for sneaker news?
roll.gif
Remember when you made a thread that said "Post the fakest shoes you'veever seen" ? ? yeah so I guess your here to see fake shoes also, but it's different strokes for different folks.

2 dudes keeping the Dallas thread up with nothing to say. Why don't you guys go to ISS for this and copy the H-towners.

eyes.gif

He's not d-riding me, he's just stating the obvious stupidity in one of your post...your here for sneaker news?
roll.gif
Remember when you made a thread that said "Post the fakest shoes you've ever seen" ? ? yeah so I guess your here to see fake shoes also, but it's different strokes for different folks.

yo,best belive all my kicks is real!...i was just posting a topic to see what catz would respond!!..but real talk b, i know ma sneakers is sicker thenyours!!!!....so i aint finna arguy wit a youngin like you!!!!....

and to dude up there you might wanna check big mikes ,im pretty sure they got the phat 1.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What sizes are available on the last 2?
Originally Posted by na penny 89

DallasSneakerHead08 his name is zach

we made a deal for my infrared VIs he sent 2 goons to cop for him his man then said ''i got you'' i went for my baseball bat then went to swing on him and he flashed his heat and i chased them and ran after him they then reached in there truck and had i gun i fell back then they left.

here is his information i will pay some 100 bucks for who ever has his info. he got his lick tonight but he wont have the last night.

here is zachs number 214 475 0674
his goons ''domnique'' 469 835 1245
Dom90?
nerd.gif

Big Mike's Ft. Worth 817-263-2211 (Closed Mondays)

yo,best belive all my kicks is real!...i was just posting a topic to see what catz would respond!!..but real talk b, i know ma sneakers is sicker then yours!!!!....so i aint finna arguy wit a youngin like you!!!!....

and to dude up there you might wanna check big mikes ,im pretty sure they got the phat 1.

20tjf4n.gif

Only people's collection in the DFW area that's better than mines goes to napenny's, K20Lee, and TruBlu. But I'm tired of flooding this postarguing w/ someone who's best shoe is probably the 6 rings black/red colorway
grin.gif

yo,best belive all my kicks is real!...i was just posting a topic to see what catz would respond!!..but real talk b, i know ma sneakers is sicker then yours!!!!....so i aint finna arguy wit a youngin like you!!!!....

20tjf4n.gif

Only people's collection in the DFW area that's better than mines goes to napenny's, K20Lee, and TruBlu. But I'm tired of flooding this post arguing w/ someone who's best shoe is probably the 6 rings black/red colorway
grin.gif

do i smell battle? Lets get it cracking!! lol
Big mikes is to far i guess i take a L! Does anyone know if the LBJ IV coming out on the 15 (UWR) are going to be limited?

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

20tjf4n.gif

Only people's collection in the DFW area that's better than mines goes to napenny's, K20Lee, and TruBlu. But I'm tired of flooding this post arguing w/ someone who's best shoe is probably the 6 rings black/red colorway
grin.gif

do i smell battle? Lets get it cracking!! lol
Big mikes is to far i guess i take a L! Does anyone know if the LBJ IV coming out on the 15 (UWR) are going to be limited?
yo,are you serious ????...and naw i havent even copp the six rings and will never do!!!!!....this cat think he a beast n da game!!!!!!hahah......are all your sneakers are probely stolin i bet....this cat jackin sneakers b/c he cant afford them...
roll.gif
..oh mybad, he had his homie do it, who brought the burner withhim....
roll.gif

this cat is a poser/clown!!!!!

Keep ya head up dallassneakerhead these dudes dont know the whole story and cant say much.

Dashoekid- What part of oak cliff u stay at? Im over here in west dallas

K20Lee- y are u looking for them phats so much?

trublu, i think they are hot! only the blk/reds and blk/blues though. IMO the others are garbage, but i'm not trippin anymore, the official release date isDec 1 for both pair. they just dropped early in spots for some reason, oh well i can wait.

^ok thats what i thought because i will try my hardest to get both when christmas rolls around. Because the new brons come out oct.31st!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

trublu, i think they are hot! only the blk/reds and blk/blues though. IMO the others are garbage, but i'm not trippin anymore, the official release date is Dec 1 for both pair. they just dropped early in spots for some reason, oh well i can wait.

To each his own im just waiting for the 3/20 pack ... well just the 3s. After i sold my 2001 retros i miss em

i can't fathom puttin 310 down on that pack. i want the 3's but not THOSE 3's or the garbage 20's. i might change my mind once i see the3's in person, but i highly doubt it. plus i've been fading lately on buying kicks, we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom