Dallas Peeps Back At It

oh...ya gonna camp out??...thats unecessary down here in dallas,tx..its not like New York!!!!!......but you never know!!

Does anyone know anything about the XX3's that come out on the 28th? What stores in the area getting them?

^ the chi towns are only gonna be at the town east mall so i might just get the motor sports since i get a discount.

they might be at my spot because they get everything even the white red 23s, ill just wait till the shipment comes in.

I know for a fact champs at redbird will be getting all three XX3s on the 28th.

But does anyone know who is getting the black an red retro 1 high strap that comes out this saturday???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

I know for a fact champs at redbird will be getting all three XX3s on the 28th.

But does anyone know who is getting the black an red retro 1 high strap that comes out this saturday???
nerd.gif
I picked my pair of retro 1 high strap at DK in Cedar Hill but all there stores have them.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

oh...ya gonna camp out??...thats unecessary down here in dallas,tx..its not like New York!!!!!......but you never know!!

Ha! Bro it was mad hectic for the 10/13s. This pack has surpassed the hype of that by far. Random dudes come up to me like you getting the 11/12s. I look atdude like whhaa, how you know about this? So yes camping will be needed. im just going for the tag along but my boys will be out there camping in full affect.

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

Does anyone know where I can get the Jordan I High Tops at? I called everywhere!

Do you not know how to read?
Dude just said like three post above you he copped them at dk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Does anyone know where I can get the Jordan I High Tops at? I called everywhere!

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Calm down. No need to get gully for no reason.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Calm down. No need to get gully for no reason.

laugh.gif
. Nawww but like three people have asked the same question so I'mover here like
eyes.gif
when someone finally answered it and people stillasking.

DK is past corny.

i wanna get rid of these DS CDP 17s, and these 16s for dirt cheap both sz 11.

135 for the 17s
150 for the 16s.

anyone want them let me know.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

DK is past corny.

i wanna get rid of these DS CDP 17s, and these 16s for dirt cheap both sz 11.

135 for the 17s
150 for the 16s.

anyone want them let me know.
( I see what your doing here)
Thats not really dirt CHEAP
wink.gif
I want 16s 4 a good price.
grin.gif

If any one needs packages i can help them. i have good inside connects with the right people. for a small fee ofcourse.

If any one needs packages i can help them. i have good inside connects with the right people. for a small fee ofcourse.

Can you only get packages?

young sole where you campin out for your pack...
WE (there is going to be a group of us) don't know yet. We will go in the mall the saturday before and see what the hype is. What mall do youregularly visit?

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Can you only get packages?
No, I'm pretty sure he can help you with anything that comes out at the mall.

WE (there is going to be a group of us) don't know yet. We will go in the mall the saturday before and see what the hype is. What mall do you regularly visit?

Depending on what size all your homeboys wear i hope they don't all plan on copping at a mall like vally view b/c they only get 2 packs per size for themore hyped packs.

WE (there is going to be a group of us) don't know yet. We will go in the mall the saturday before and see what the hype is. What mall do you regularly visit?

Depending on what size all your homeboys wear i hope they don't all plan on copping at a mall like vally view b/c they only get 2 packs per size for the more hyped packs.

What mall you copping them at?

ive got my pack on lock, and young sole i got yours as well. its just easier because ive been buying stuff for a long long long time around the area.
no one got the black red high strap jordan 1s ? i didnt even look for them. im done with jordans outside of a couple CDP retros and older things ill buy nextyear. Im just on the gems that nike retro is bringing out.

any signs of the blue bakins and white penny anywhere?

^ yes. but i normally just put my pack on lock if i want it. ill be looking forward to that morning. BTW the fitted hat spot i found is ill anyone else go outthere yet ? i spent 110 got 4 fitteds ill post em.

Young sole my G i gots you ndddd good looks on the info bout you know what.

Back
Top Bottom