Dallas Peeps Back At It

^ im going to tap the resources and see what i can do. im passing on all the 23s there nothing special i already have the black and reds, and i just hope idont kick myself for passing on them like the chicagos and the black and blues.

rico stacks...do you know anybody who has the black/red 1 straps for sale..i was lookin for them but they where all sold at...can you help me on that.

and yungsole i regualary go to parks mall.but theres a few spots closer to me that are getting them. I called big mikes and asked them if i can put my pack onreserve and tha cat that answered said that there not doing reserves for that pack b/c its really hyped and they want everybody to have a chance on gettingthem...

^ricoXstacks just get at me when you find out whats up with that then. Im coppin the XX3's and might double up on the Motorsports.

i called and dude told me that ,im not sure its true but i think it is...but yea im coppin the motorsports this friday too.ima wake up like around 4 am just tohit the mall up.b/c thats the time they opening and i wanna make sure i get my size on those motorsports.

ive never been to big mikes and i will never go there prices are to high and its crooked out there.

the strap 1's check all the DK's,Big mikes both locations. out side of that there isnt many spots out here which sucks when foams come out.

i remember back in 05 ? i found black laser IVS all the way out past Arlington and that store is no longer open. i prolly been buying stuff around here for along long long time.
hell i even remember when they broke the gates down for the XIs in 00 and i remember the 17s being hot we called em the 2bills.

Damn, Parks mall? Me and some others are thinking town east or valley view. And best believe 4 a.m. is not going to be near early enough fot these. Its goingto be camp out time!!!

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

young sole where you campin out for your pack...
WE (there is going to be a group of us) don't know yet. We will go in the mall the saturday before and see what the hype is. What mall do you regularly visit?

Depending on what size all your homeboys wear i hope they don't all plan on copping at a mall like vally view b/c they only get 2 packs per size for the more hyped packs.

What mall you copping them at?

I'm not a fan of the taxi's and I need to see the 11's in real life instead of angle pics before I make any decisions.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

ive never been to big mikes and i will never go there prices are to high and its crooked out there.

the strap 1's check all the DK's,Big mikes both locations. out side of that there isnt many spots out here which sucks when foams come out.

i remember back in 05 ? i found black laser IVS all the way out past Arlington and that store is no longer open. i prolly been buying stuff around here for a long long long time.
hell i even remember when they broke the gates down for the XIs in 00 and i remember the 17s being hot we called em the 2bills
Big Mike's is the truth. How do you know it's crooked if you've never been? I don't see why cats would even cop bootlegs with thesales they run on a regular.

Damn, Parks mall? Me and some others are thinking town east or valley view. And best believe 4 a.m. is not going to be near early enough fot these. Its going to be camp out time!!!

^ are you talking about the 11/12cdp or the motorsports????? because im copping my motorsports at da parks...ima be there like at 4 b/c thats when thedoors open at the mall since its blsck friday!!!!!!!...ima get my motorsports!!!!!....

i'll be at TE at 4am if yall wanna meet up. i'll be in my pewter camaro in the sheplers parking lot since we can't park and stand out front of themall like we use to.

Damn, Parks mall? Me and some others are thinking town east or valley view. And best believe 4 a.m. is not going to be near early enough fot these. Its going to be camp out time!!!

^ are you talking about the 11/12cdp or the motorsports????? because im copping my motorsports at da parks...ima be there like at 4 b/c thats when the doors open at the mall since its blsck friday!!!!!!!...ima get my motorsports!!!!!....

11/12s!

rico stacks...do you know anybody who has the black/red 1 straps for sale..i was lookin for them but they where all sold at... .

have you tried wynnewood? the asian store?

^^^ Im trying to copp just the UNCs its too much money for 2 let alone 3 pairs of 23s

Ill most likely be up at Towneast as well

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

rico stacks...do you know anybody who has the black/red 1 straps for sale..i was lookin for them but they where all sold at... .

have you tried wynnewood? the asian store?

yea ive been there a few times!!....but they didnt really have nothing.

damn..everybody in here is going to TE...i feel sry for ya, if ya wear similar sizes... MOTORSPORTS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

^^^ why? i'm gonna get my pair regardless, i've already got my UNC's and CHI's locked up.

if you wanna get a 9.5 i'll take the 11's from you, but i won't wear them cause i wear sz10. but i'll keep the 9.5's on ice!

i can't wait to get these 23's, i haven't copped a J in a minute!

im selling all my jordans so if any one wants anything sz 11 holla at me,

i will be getting the countdown pack next month though.

^^^as Ay BayBay would say "well damn!" i said the same thing and it worked for about 2-3 months, sold some of my J's but i can't kick thehabit.

Back
Top Bottom