Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

so how did the XX3 release go along??..was there chaos or just pure peace?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

TE was absolutely insane!!!! i got there at 11:30pm cause they were opening at 1am. when i got there, easily 600+ people were already in line. once 1am hit,about 200 people ran up and cut to run in the mall, but i was able to stroll in to FA and cop my UNC's no prob! BUT, i know they were sellin out crazyfast! my boy bought out all the MS's from champs and most of them from FA, along with a few pairs of the other CW's. i was a little worried when i gotto the mall and saw all the people but i knew that there were only about 3% of the people there for the same thing i was.
smile.gif

Damn, that sounded fun, for some odd reason. I guess just the rush of being in the crowd lol. So you only went for UNCs?

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Damn, that sounded fun, for some odd reason. I guess just the rush of being in the crowd lol. So you only went for UNCs?
No it's definitely not fun when everyone is going for the same thing as you like it will be when the 11/12 pack releases.

lol...i didnt know Jordan releases here in Dallas were like this...imagine whats gonna happen this coming December...guess imma have to cop the cdp overseasthen..

no, it wasn't bad for the release. only for the blk friday sales at all the other stores. it won't be as bad as you think for the 11/12 pack, it'llbe crazy but not impossible.

I was able to pick up a pair of the Chicago XX3's in a size 10.5 at Parks Mall at around 4PM...I wasn't really looking to get them but since they hadmy size, why not...I really wanted the motorsports so if anybody is looking to trade for the Chicago CW, pm me.

I got my pair of motorsports at valley view. They wasnt anyone up there for them when i was up there. Im really happy with them, they look so damn sexy on thefeet.

i'll prob hit up some malls over the next two days and see if i can float a few more pair.

the only place in texas that would get a HOH would be SA, and it would take a damn good release for me to drive there.

I wasnt able to copp the UNCs or anything o well ill try to look for em later at other malls or online.

Hey K20Lee dont count out a HOH here in dallas remember there was that rumor a while ago

^ HOH hoops LA and CHI towns were supposed to be a dallas store some stuff came up and my connect told me 2 reasons. people dont buy posite shoes here , and tomany bootlegs. so who all went to get the 23s ? i kind of wanted the chicagos but im not trippin i didnt get them. oh well i hope you all have fun for the 11and 12 release because i will have a wild card and will still get my pairs regardless.

Any malls in the DFW area have motorsports my homeboy needs them bad!!! Dallas will be on the map soon enough.... bet that!!

^^^ not sure bout that one, maybe parks mall and valley view. a friend of mine bought out all the MS's at TE.

i'm gonna hit up DK's, parks mall, and VV mall tomorrow. i'll let ya'll know if they got anything.

Man I slept HARD on those 23's. smh
The chicago's look so damn clean it's not even funny, and I've been trying to stay away from the red/white/black shoes b/c i don't need thatcolorway anymore but damn I might have to cop.....I like how people talking about they got there 11/12 packs on lock. Wait till the release creeps up, I betthose connects start actin funny
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ not gonna happen unless we get a HOH which again...... isn't gonna happen.

March 09 - Houston, is THE only place in TX. that's getting an HOH. As far as comparing San Antonio to Dallas, we're equialent. San Antonio got all 3cw's of the 23's 2 3 locations. The motorsports were the only limited pairs. Everything else was plentiful and sold well.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Man I slept HARD on those 23's. smh
The chicago's look so damn clean it's not even funny, and I've been trying to stay away from the red/white/black shoes b/c i don't need that colorway anymore but damn I might have to cop.....I like how people talking about they got there 11/12 packs on lock. Wait till the release creeps up, I bet those connects start actin funny
nerd.gif
Again I am glad I am unaffected by this hype of JB. But who wants to do a summit at one mall we can all camp out. lol
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

What up everybody? i got a quick question. im currently deployed so i cant go get the package that comes out in decemeber. Anyone know where the 11/12 packagecan be reserved at? im getting my wife to go get them reserved so she wont have to stand out in the crazy lines and probaby get hit up for the shoes. Cananyone help me out?

Originally Posted by dagreats23

What up everybody? i got a quick question. im currently deployed so i cant go get the package that comes out in decemeber. Anyone know where the 11/12 package can be reserved at? im getting my wife to go get them reserved so she wont have to stand out in the crazy lines and probaby get hit up for the shoes. Can anyone help me out?
If you find out pm me on the low....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

(its a dog eat dog world
frown.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom