Dallas Peeps Back At It

i know that FNL at town east will reserve packs.

here's the rundown of the spots i went to today........ VV mall- FL has the last 5 packs and a lot of sizes in the CHI and UNC 23's, and DK's ingarland has a few sizes left in the 3/20 pack and he will split them up, i bought the 3's today for 160. he didn't get the 23's yet, he'sgettin a FSR tomorrow in all three so you can check him out if you missed out!

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i know that FNL at town east will reserve packs.

here's the rundown of the spots i went to today........ VV mall- FL has the last 5 packs and a lot of sizes in the CHI and UNC 23's, and DK's in garland has a few sizes left in the 3/20 pack and he will split them up, i bought the 3's today for 160. he didn't get the 23's yet, he's gettin a FSR tomorrow in all three so you can check him out if you missed out!
You holla at Vernon when you were there? older, light skinned dude...

^^^^^
Yeah he cool peoples but if you give him your number dude will blow you up everytime something is released smh
and I doubt they get any 23's in tomorrow b/c they usually get there shipments Tuesday but I could be wrong

^^^^^^^^^
I feel you on the vernon from the DK off of 1st be calling you every week telling you what he gets in. Any of yall stay in Garland?

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

^^^^^^^^^
I feel you on the vernon from the DK off of 1st be calling you every week telling you what he gets in. Any of yall stay in Garland?
I used to stay there but been moved from there a minute ago, but still got a lot of homeboys that stay there....you from Garland?

i went to parks mall at 8am and got my size for the motorsports!!!!..they opened at 6 am so i was 2 hrs late and still got my size!!!!!!MOTORSPORTS aresickkkk!!!!!!!

i stay in garland by the bass pro they built. he tried gettin my number the other day and i told him no, he doesn't know $%*! about jordans or even whathe's gettin. i preached to him for about 30 minutes on why there were 3 XX3's releasing and what they meant and why only one shoe outta each CDP isworth a flip lately. but he's pretty cool i guess, he'll hook you up if you talk to him a bit.

word from big mikes out in duncanville....if you want to reserve for the 11/12 cdp its gonna cost a whopping 475$...real talk...i was like goodlorrdddddddd.....i rather camp out !!!!!!

you can reserve it for retail at FNL @ TE. i've done it with all my packs.
i dont want the wifey campin out i hope she can still reserve my size. itd be nice to come back from Iraq to this package.

i stay in garland by the bass pro they built. he tried gettin my number the other day and i told him no, he doesn't know $%*! about jordans or even what he's gettin. i preached to him for about 30 minutes on why there were 3 XX3's releasing and what they meant and why only one shoe outta each CDP is worth a flip lately. but he's pretty cool i guess, he'll hook you up if you talk to him a bit.
Yeah I used to have to explain to him stuff about jordans allllll the time, he didn't even know what the OLNL pack was or anything around thattime, but overall he's real cool. Just clueless about shoes even though he's the manager at a shoe spot lol

i stay in garland by the bass pro they built. he tried gettin my number the other day and i told him no, he doesn't know $%*! about jordans or even what he's gettin. i preached to him for about 30 minutes on why there were 3 XX3's releasing and what they meant and why only one shoe outta each CDP is worth a flip lately. but he's pretty cool i guess, he'll hook you up if you talk to him a bit.
Yeah I used to have to explain to him stuff about jordans allllll the time, he didn't even know what the OLNL pack was or anything around thattime, but overall he's real cool. Just clueless about shoes even though he's the manager at a shoe spot lol

If some of yall would have gotten on ricoXstacks aka napenny good side you would have your pack for almost retail.

dagreats23 wrote

i dont want the wifey campin out i hope she can still reserve my size. itd be nice to come back from Iraq to this package.

all you gotta do is have her call to see when they are gonna start reserving them (usually two weeks before RD). then she can go up there and putat least 10% down on a gift card or she can just pay for it all then. they give you the card and stick the other part of it on the box, then on RD just come inand tell them your name and they get your pack. they won't let you come pick them up until 9am, but you gotta be there at 9 and no later, otherwise thepack goes up for grabs.

and i thought moving here from LA would make it easier for me to scoop up some jays.... 11/12 pack will prolly be missed by me.

For anybody in Dallas/Ft Worth, the Foot Locker outside of the Parks Mall in Arlington has almost FSR AZKIII SL (white/blk), AZKIII Minneapolis, Zoom 95, Zoom96 (white/grey), various Jordan (Elite II, M4) and K1X Chiefglider II. All of these ar 50% off original retail, plus F&F this weekend.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

and i thought moving here from LA would make it easier for me to scoop up some jays.... 11/12 pack will prolly be missed by me.
Trust me homie, it's a lot easier to pick up J's here than in Cali...I moved here about 3 years ago from Orange County and you can prettymuch get any Jordan you want as long as you try getting them on the weekend of release.

no, not even for the DMP. now there were people who started lining up around 9pm the night before but not days before. but you do gotta get there early forcertain releases cause there are some sneaker lovers in hiding in the DFW area. eventhough most of them don't know !*#$ about J's, they just buy themcause it's jordan.

^^^True that. K20 I finally got my UNCs from the finishline restock. Wanted motorsports too but o well.

Do you know if FL has the pack in already? I need to reserve my packs

Originally Posted by trublu86

Anyone know where i can buy some good Cowboys Fitteds? I been lookin all over
Lids at Parks had some Mitchell & Ness ones...might want to hit them up...it was the one by Foot Locker

Back
Top Bottom