Dallas Peeps Back At It

I was gonna go see that BIG movie tonight but work as a +**%# today. Heading back to campus on Sunday. I want to see that BIG flick before I leave though. Gotsome good producers and writers behind it. Should be a solid flick.
;

As far as Nike Outlets go, which one do ya'll prefer because the one in Allen ain't never got SHHHHEEEEEEITTTTTTTTT. Adikt got any hot !%# lately?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

^

I'd say yea but u look kinda young in your picture
laugh.gif

But yea....one of my homies says tomorrow but I was set on tonight
smh.gif
yo im 19..what you talkin bout....
exactly--I'm 22
laugh.gif
Did you end up seeing it? I watched'Goodfellas' instead but I am FOR DAM sure finna see that movie tonight!

^

I'd say yea but u look kinda young in your picture
laugh.gif

But yea....one of my homies says tomorrow but I was set on tonight
smh.gif
yo im 19..what you talkin bout....
exactly--I'm 22
laugh.gif
Did you end up seeing it? I watched 'Goodfellas' instead but I am FOR DAM sure finna see that movie tonight!
WOW..your 3 yrs older than me.and no didnt see it.might go today

Originally Posted by K20Lee

hey trublu, those brons aren't the ones i saw at the outlet in terrell. i saw those at the outlet in allen, but the ones in terrell were the SVSM's.

No i went to grapevine mills, they have a nike store up there thats where i saw them at

Originally Posted by trublu86

hey trublu, those brons aren't the ones i saw at the outlet in terrell. i saw those at the outlet in allen, but the ones in terrell were the SVSM's.

No i went to grapevine mills, they have a nike store up there thats where i saw them at

So you saw SVSM at Grapevine Mills?

The outlet in Terrell only has small sizes left....

With the green patent toe? Sorry I'm not trying to say you don't know your stuff but I'm shocked and in disbelief.

I called them earlier today and they said no we do not have them...

This was at the Grapevine Mills outlet K20Lee...

smh.gif
here's a simple equation........ terrell nike + SVSM = yes
every other nike + SVSM = no

i know the bron's i'm talking about, but above is just a clarification for anyone that's confused.
glasses.gif

BTW, i copped some asics gel lyte III's at FNL off the sales rack for $35, anyone know where to cop diff colorways? i think they're pretty dope and arecheap compared to AM's and Jordans.

BTW, i copped some asics gel lyte III's at FNL off the sales rack for $35, anyone know where to cop diff colorways? i think they're pretty dope and are cheap compared to AM's and Jordans.

which mall? and what colorway were they?

yea, it was the FNL at northpark. the FL had some other colorways but none to me worth coppin. the ones i got were the blk/orange/gold colorway.

yea, it was the FNL at northpark. the FL had some other colorways but none to me worth coppin. the ones i got were the blk/orange/gold colorway.

i got those same ones at the fl..do you remember which other colorways they had?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

i got those same ones at the fl..do you remember which other colorways they had?

yea, they had yellow/blue (nuggets look), blk/green, purple/blue/blk, and another one but it was more wht/red/blk. they were just okay, nothing that popped atme.

---YoungSole93 this is what i got from that sale....Saw you posted in the San Antonio Thread

--- And will post a gem next Week that only serious sole boys will know about!

Any other news on Eggplant foams?? I really need these especially after letting go off my royals. Ive tried going to several spots but they have no idea whatim talking about.

So far Ive only heard of Houston gettin em. Will San Antonio be seeing these?

sorry.....only looking toget rid of the lebron V yankees:
cdp 6/17
cdp 7/16
cdp 9/14

all ds, Size 10 below retail,

Ill never wear them.

As for the foams, only one store may get them, but fairly new nike account, chances may be slim.

Best bet Motive807 in Austin

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

cdp 6/17
cdp 7/16
cdp 9/14

Ill never wear them.

As for the foams, only one store may get them, but fairly new nike account, chances may be slim.

yo team ack right..so you and selling none of those sbs??..b/c if you are i be willing to pay for them right now..or we can meet up..lmk??im serious buisnesswhen it comes to sneakers..ask k20lee??

Originally Posted by trublu86

Any other news on Eggplant foams?? I really need these especially after letting go off my royals. Ive tried going to several spots but they have no idea what im talking about.

So far Ive only heard of Houston gettin em. Will San Antonio be seeing these?

Im in the same boat as you I want these badly and I dont know anywhere in TX that is getting them besides Motive807 in Austin and im certainly not driving fromDallas for these ugggh................

Gonna have to call NC and get one of my buddies to ship them from a DTLR

cdp 6/17
cdp 7/16
cdp 9/14

Ill never wear them.

tired.gif
I need an 11-12.

cdp 6/17
cdp 7/16
cdp 9/14

Ill never wear them.

yo team ack right..so you and selling none of those sbs??..b/c if you are i be willing to pay for them right now..or we can meet up..lmk??im serious buisness when it comes to sneakers..ask k20lee??

not any of those, I do have the three bear low and high sb's that i can sell you.

The low is a 10 and the high is a 9.5. i also posted a post soon to be up it has these in ifanyone likes.
some worn and beaters, and the lebrons, and the packs. alot of people have been asking for my beaters to restore, weird.

I could maybe consider a trade. Im not picky, just like what i like!

Back
Top Bottom