Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by trublu86

Any other news on Eggplant foams?? I really need these especially after letting go off my royals. Ive tried going to several spots but they have no idea what im talking about.

So far Ive only heard of Houston gettin em. Will San Antonio be seeing these?

Im in the same boat as you I want these badly and I dont know anywhere in TX that is getting them besides Motive807 in Austin and im certainly not driving from Dallas for these ugggh................

Gonna have to call NC and get one of my buddies to ship them from a DTLR

I know the best bet would be Houston at getting some in but i have no idea. So far online will be the best bet

^^^ negative on adikt gettin them. i asked last saturday, the dude said that nobody would buy them for 200. i told him i know for a fact about 10 people thatwould if he'd just get a shipment in.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^ i told him i know for a fact about 10 people that would if he'd just get a shipment in.

This is 1000% accurate...I know another 10 people on top of that who would buy them..ADD that to the people we dont know on NT and who aren't even on NTand he could get rid of 3 shipments with ease.

and yes i one of those 10 and i got a homeboy who is also willing to copp them if adikt does release them..and team ack right how much for the Ny brons and thejordan 9????..lmk

^^^ i told him i know for a fact about 10 people that would if he'd just get a shipment in.

This is 1000% accurate...I know another 10 people on top of that who would buy them..ADD that to the people we dont know on NT and who aren't even on NT and he could get rid of 3 shipments with ease.

Man store owners should educate themselves more on shoes, they dont know about all the sales they miss out on.

I think the eggplants will be up on NDC

Originally Posted by trublu86

This is 1000% accurate...I know another 10 people on top of that who would buy them..ADD that to the people we dont know on NT and who aren't even on NT and he could get rid of 3 shipments with ease.

Man store owners should educate themselves more on shoes, they dont know about all the sales they miss out on.

I think the eggplants will be up on NDC

nerd.gif
Feb 5th 2:30 a.m. .....
nerd.gif

i think us dallas folk should roll up to adikt about 20 deep and walk in at once and show how many would buy them.

Its to late now... Orders have been placed and shipments are already on there way in. Maybe we should throw a spring summit there so we could all talk to theowner.

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]**[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]THIS IS ABOUT ASONG BUT PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO MOVE....[/color]

so I heard this song the other night at a b-ball game....don't know the name.....don't know the artist....all I know is that somewherein the song he is talkin' about the different color trucks, then talkin' about different colored tahoes, then other cars
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man, I hope ya'll can give me some info on this
nerd.gif

TeamAckRight- what sale did you get those kicks from that no one told me about?

And yeah I think we need to start planning ahead for certain shoes in some way. Bc if 21 of us want the foams and pre pay or something then i think Adikt willfly with that idea plus we all get a pair.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

TeamAckRight- what sale did you get those kicks from that no one told me about?

And yeah I think we need to start planning ahead for certain shoes in some way. Bc if 21 of us want the foams and pre pay or something then i think Adikt will fly with that idea plus we all get a pair.
Lets get it crackin then....!
pimp.gif

We just need to make a list of some sort and make sure that when a shoe is dropping that we get a heads up of atleast 15 and make sure we can get on that.I'll have to purpose it to him and see what he says. maybe like a trail run on a certain shoe coming out in the near future.

And can yall give me some legit shoe sites that isnt fcny, pickyoushoe and all that biznaazz

i think us dallas folk should roll up to adikt about 20 deep and walk in at once and show how many would buy them.
I would like to see Darrens face when this happens. Please take pics
roll.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

I would like to see Darrens face when this happens. Please take pics
roll.gif

I agree 100%...

Also when I was in there last time picking up my Black Fridays the Jordan Brand Rep was there talking to Darren...
pimp.gif

WE ALSO need to get some Lebrons out here IE a consignment shop with PE's/Rare/Special Releases

i honestly don't think we need a HOH, eventhough i'd love to have one! but i believe that adikt can get a lot of the PE's, limited releases, andall that but darren just doesn't bother putting the effort into it.

i honestly don't think we need a HOH, eventhough i'd love to have one! but i believe that adikt can get a lot of the PE's, limited releases, and all that but darren just doesn't bother putting the effort into it.
Hmmm. really? Thats why we all need to go talk to him to let him know he will have people to purchase his inventory.

Lets do this. We need to stop the talk and make the move..... If everyone that is willing to get on a special list... (by special i mean like shoes to srop andother weird $+#! like that to present to Darren).... email me or PM me.... we shall see who is the serious buyer on these Dallas streets.... Serious ppl only.bc if some kicks are coming out and he is 50/50 on it he can maybe, i repeat maybe, contact the list people and see who is down to buy them abd see what he cando... this is an Idea... by all means if u have better let me know....

Got Shoez.... send your sneaker pics to me [email protected]

I Drink Your Milkshakes that song you speak of.... I've heard it before as well... let me know when you figure it out please

Lets do this. We need to stop the talk and make the move..... If everyone that is willing to get on a special list... (by special i mean like shoes to srop and other weird $+#! like that to present to Darren).... email me or PM me.... we shall see who is the serious buyer on these Dallas streets.... Serious ppl only. bc if some kicks are coming out and he is 50/50 on it he can maybe, i repeat maybe, contact the list people and see who is down to buy them abd see what he can do... this is an Idea... by all means if u have better let me know....

I Drink Your Milkshakes that song you speak of.... I've heard it before as well... let me know when you figure it out please

You have mail.

Lets do this. We need to stop the talk and make the move..... If everyone that is willing to get on a special list... (by special i mean like shoes to srop and other weird $+#! like that to present to Darren).... email me or PM me.... we shall see who is the serious buyer on these Dallas streets.... Serious ppl only. bc if some kicks are coming out and he is 50/50 on it he can maybe, i repeat maybe, contact the list people and see who is down to buy them abd see what he can do... this is an Idea... by all means if u have better let me know....

I will be sending a email to you shortly

Back
Top Bottom