Dallas Peeps Back At It

Hahahah downsouth... that pic is hilarious.....

Yeah I got yalls names... well your net names... i'm going to see how many ppl come through first... then i'll move forward on that... just so yallknow this is more of an idea then anything... you also have to put yourself in D's shoes and think about business... so we'll see ho wit goes... nextweek i will go through with it that way we can spread the word to more NTers and outside ppl.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Lets do this. We need to stop the talk and make the move..... If everyone that is willing to get on a special list... (by special i mean like shoes to srop and other weird $+#! like that to present to Darren).... email me or PM me.... we shall see who is the serious buyer on these Dallas streets.... Serious ppl only. bc if some kicks are coming out and he is 50/50 on it he can maybe, i repeat maybe, contact the list people and see who is down to buy them abd see what he can do... this is an Idea... by all means if u have better let me know....

Got Shoez.... send your sneaker pics to me [email protected]

I Drink Your Milkshakes that song you speak of.... I've heard it before as well... let me know when you figure it out please
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dammitt!

^^^ Yup on the 7th hopefully its closer to a GR than limited release that way i can get 2 or 3 pairs

^^^ whoops lol

Anyways JRThumper i think the first shoe we should try to get our hands on should be the confirmed Pearl foams set to release later!
That would be sweet!!

are u guys getting together this weekend? i'm out in fort worth, but will make the trip to dallas for a get together....

im down..i might go to adikt just to pick up some sneaker so i can go to the club..ima call them my (club beaters)

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am sure that Motive 807 will have these, but do they take phone orders?

Yes they do. However, they will sell to their walk in customers first.

Meet up for what? Or do I Gotta go back between pages 67-69 to figure it out lol? I was headin' to Adikt this weekend. Probably head out to Allen as well.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Don't waste your time with Allen, there's not much there.
Good lookin'. I didn't really feel like makin' that trip and ain't @%# out there. I went a couple of weeks ago and @%# wasn'tout there. Found some dope @%# at Colin Creek Mall though so the trip wasn't completely wasted.

sounds good, i'll be there also. didn't go today, got too busy doing other things. did pick up a dope book at UO, its all about custom kicks andsneaker artists for rare kicks. it cost $30, called Art&Sole.

2ymuc5u.jpg

^^ guys i hate to say but i think its to late for darren to get them!!..i went today and dude said most likly there not getting them.he said its a real limitedrelease and like said he doubts it if they will get them..one of the cats that work up there also said that he called towneast and there not getting themeither.so your best bet is to start searching before prices skyrocket!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom