Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

nice...so whos down to go to all the events during all star week???......i mean real talk , you only live one life and plus its the first all-star game in dallas.and im going no matter what.

in all honesty---if I could make it to the dunk and rookie/sophomore I'd be soooooooooooooooooo STRAIGHT! I'm tryna make my connections now....

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

nice...so whos down to go to all the events during all star week???......i mean real talk , you only live one life and plus its the first all-star game in dallas.and im going no matter what.

in all honesty---if I could make it to the dunk and rookie/sophomore I'd be soooooooooooooooooo STRAIGHT! I'm tryna make my connections now....

nerd.gif
Word? Your connect is are connect?

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

nerd.gif
Word? Your connect is are connect?
grin.gif

you gotta better chance of winning a big ticket scratch off than to get the ASG tickets for next year! it's gonna either be impossible or gonna cost you afew months worth of pay.

Getting tickets to the rookie challenge is not going to be that difficult but getting tickets for saturday night events is going to be VERY DIFFICULT and ifyou do happen to find a ticket its more than likely going to be in the last rows of the upper deck...as for the actual All Star game, it should be no problem,the new Cowboys stadium holds 100,000+ and for a basketball game its more.

^^i doubt it..you really think that k20lee??...

I said this a page ago...It is going to cost atleast from what I saw with the Phoenix prices upper level seats were over a grand a piece...

Granted this new stadium will hold 100,000 but who says they won't block some of it off...

Rookie/Soph tickets you can get good seats for $75-$100 ....All-Star Saturday night will be extremely expensive especially if LRJ is DUNKING...

I promise you if you do not have season tickets or know someone who can help you out you will be visiting ebay and stubhub paying absolutely ridiculous prices
eyes.gif

coppin da purple foams off tomorrow. good looks to sneakerhead and da man with the purples.

nddd like ive been saying dallas will never see a foamposite release here.

I played in the Kobe Del Sol's this weekend, it has to be the lightest shoe on the planet....I was kinda insecure about the low cut, so I wore anklebraces, but if anyone gets a chance, try them out...I rank them ahead of the HD's...

...anybody looking for a size 10 in the purple foams, hit me up...$230 pick up in Arlington...can meet within a reasonble distance if needed.

33wwglw.jpg

I have eggplants in a 9.5 if anyone needs them feel free to send me a PM or email me [email protected]

TY Wicked much love to you for the generosity...will definently return the favor

good looks to my boy youngsole/ and jorda XI on da purple foams connect. i got both of you on da long run

glad i got my foams. i was thinking i was gonna let this release slide. 1/2 cents is what ima get next.

Back
Top Bottom