Dallas Peeps Back At It

Yea Hyperdunks are a great B-ball shoe. Me and my boy both played in our hyperdunks and that shoe feels good, feels light weight, and has great support.

No wonder half the NBA players rock these lol

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i havent been to the forth worth one yet.. i always hit the one in duncanville b/c its like 5 min. away. yo next time ya get like a hot release such as the dj clark kents and so on..hit the Nt dallas thread first..oh yea any word on 1/2 cents or griffys??....

I thought Adikt was the only place that got the DJ Clark Kents??

Still new to the Dallas scene...I came from the east coast so I was a little spoiled

what part from the east coast you from bc60997?????

I played in my Hyper's last night for the first time....very good bball shoe to hoop in. More lightweight than I expected them to be, good traction onlateral movements....two thumbs up from me...

Originally Posted by Downsoutboi

Footlocker in Parks Mall had some Carpe Diem's and Del Sol...
When was the last time you went? I went Saturday and the Carpe Diem's were gone, except for the one in the display case. Ineed another pairof 10.5 to rotate my ball shoes.

i saw a lot of sizes left of the diem's at northpark FL a few weeks back. might wanna check there.

Forgot to mention this I found a guy who has Kobe "United We Rise" HD's for a great price in sizes 10.5 and 12...If anyone needs some I candirect you his way or just get him to ship them with mine...

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i saw a lot of sizes left of the diem's at northpark FL a few weeks back. might wanna check there.
went there yesterday and they only had a size 8.5 and 9 i think...im looking for an 11.5 or a 12

Duke: I went last saturday as well, I saw some in the window, not sure if there was any on the wall wasnt really paying attention...

yea, went to northpark and hit up all the spots. almost copped two different colors of the skylines but passed. saw the wht/blk 2k9's at FL, not impressedone bit in person. other than that easy pass for me on shoes this weekend so i blew my money on clothes and getting my car outta the pound earlier in theafternoon. FYI, don't park in front of Chuy's off of Knox, you'll get your *@!! towed!
smh.gif

they had two womens CW's, then the guys wht/grey/infrared and some wht/silvers. they had the new twilight runners too that were pretty dope, had awht/blk/infrared colorway that was nice.

We should all get together and hoop?

****BTW: LBJ is going to be in the sdc in dallas next year. To bad ticket prices will be through the roof!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

****BTW: LBJ is going to be in the sdc in dallas next year.
You're half right. Highly unlikely but would be nice if Lebron participated. As far as ticket prices are concerned, the jam sessions,east/west practices, D league/ rookie-sophmore allstar game are all reasonably priced. Besides, one of YOUR own has connects. The actual skills/slamdunk/andallstar game are where you're gonna get your eyes poked out. It's not impossible if you got the cash, but I'd rather watch it on the boob tube.

Originally Posted by T21D

You're half right. Highly unlikely but would be nice if Lebron participated. As far as ticket prices are concerned, the jam sessions, east/west practices, D league/ rookie-sophmore allstar game are all reasonably priced. Besides, one of YOUR own has connects. The actual skills/slamdunk/and allstar game are where you're gonna get your eyes poked out. It's not impossible if you got the cash, but I'd rather watch it on the boob tube.
Im right. They said it right after Nate Robinson won. I know what I heard.... I hope. Why do you think it took him so long to join?

I honestly think Nike didnt allow Bron to participate because they could not chance him losing. They had to take care of their investment, and losingwas not worth the chance.

yo we are hopping today at Williamson park at 4:00 if anyone wants to roll out.

If your going north on 75, exit mockingbird. turn right on mockingbird. go about 1.5 (about 7-8 lights down.) the light after the blockbuster should bewilliamson or something. you take a right/merge right and keep going till the 2nd stop sign and it will be on your left. let me know if your down to come

Originally Posted by T21D

You're half right. Highly unlikely but would be nice if Lebron participated. As far as ticket prices are concerned, the jam sessions, east/west practices, D league/ rookie-sophmore allstar game are all reasonably priced. Besides, one of YOUR own has connects. The actual skills/slamdunk/and allstar game are where you're gonna get your eyes poked out. It's not impossible if you got the cash, but I'd rather watch it on the boob tube.
Im right. They said it right after Nate Robinson won. I know what I heard.... I hope. Why do you think it took him so long to join?
As Ucasta said ^^^ plus add the fact if it depends on how they're doing playoff wise. All you need is one mishap by doing something stupid andthe season's over. That's what happened to Gil Zero during the Vegas Allstars. Fool was trying one of those mascot trampoline dunks and landed wrong.The rest is history. Besides I wouldn't exactly believe everything THEY(reporters) say. But if Lebron wants to be on the same level as Jordan ( which henever will be or anyone else) he has to at least participate in a dunk contest.

Back
Top Bottom