or maybe that one store in the
redbird mall im not sure of the
name though

lol i know what your talking about now
lmao! wooow! we did...u must be talking
about i think a couple years ago or
maybe less...but yea they did sell fakes
i cant lie...matter fact we got one pair of fake bapes left in
the back still...but the owner went legit now...
the only thing really good about our store now
is our ls account...
:\
ohwell.gif
but hes working on getting premiums and
stuff like that...u should come check it out :D
happy.gif

It's at the old Planet Hollywood in West End. Dead Stock will be in the building with tees for sale and maybe some giveaways...? Plus, it's free!

wassup guys just wondering which stores sold the DMPs here ind Big D when they were released.......you know...for the countdown packages...thanks!!!!
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"theres a hole in the earth"

Big Mikes, Foot Action, Foot Locker were the only store I remember having the DMPs....... And BTW ^ I was in the Streetz store about a year ago, but if you say that yall got legit stuff now I might have to stop thru. That mall just be so dead though
OOOZING MACHISMO

im talking about streets at the six flags mall
we are getting them in....
and your right "DOUGH getter"
it is dead up there! but we get business 8)
glasses.gif

^ Whats up Message Mike!!! haha, yea I am the Manager at Streetz and yea we're legit now. Guarantee it! Come check us out! we're gonna be having every Jordan that is gonna be coming out.. but where can I get some nice SB's around dallas?!

-Ambitious
Forget being conceited, Im Way Too Cocky!!

theres no way your gonna be able to get the packages at DK. The stores that i go for limited shoes are footaction at redbird, footlocker at wynnewood had the dmp, but i doubt they get any limited stuff other than the dmp, the store i always go to is footaction at towneast, its a good spot no drama and it doesnt really get that crowded.
M.F.F.L.
EquipoTRIcolor​

Ride2die, As far as I know index skateshop has the only sb account in Dallas/Fort Worth. Its in hurst, 183 & precinct line. The southeast corner behind Mcdonalds. They get every sb exclusives.

at dk they reserve the shoes for their regular customers and by regular i mean people who buy theire shoes there every release
M.F.F.L.

^ They aren't the on;y ones that do that... Big Mikes does it also that's why it comes in handy to get in good with the workers :smokin
smokin.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Good lookin bruh. Also, anyone know if Eleven80 is still around or did they go out of business?

^ they closed some months ago, dude was hardly ever open anyway. He used to post on here but I don't know what happened to him.

Yea everytime I went by that@@@@ it was closed so I stopped goin'. I remember I heard they were closin' the doors awhile back but didn't know ifthey ever did. Adikt seems like the only spot to cop clothes at which is coo because they sell fly@@@@. I wish we had more alternatives though.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Good lookin bruh. Also, anyone know if Eleven80 is still around or did they go out of business?
Marcus from 1180 is still around. As far as alternatives to Adikt, you can't beat Darren(down to earth and putting up sales prior to X-mas) Isuggest the Dallas peeps head on down for the H-Town summit on the 30th of this month. This event will put TX on the map as far as offering alternatives andaccounts are concerned.

Back
Top Bottom