Dallas Peeps Back At It

I agree. i have a friend who says its also a artist crew and are working on clothing but not sure if its out yet or what.... Confirm anyone?

Can someone hit me up with some web sites. My hard drive fried and I had them all book marked and now I'm screwed. SOMEONE HELP!

Wanted-------

1) Infrared Air Max 90s

2) Air Max 90 Foot Patrol Brown

3)air force 1 premium "china"

4)air force 1 premium "mexico world cup"

5) air force 1 premium "brazil world cup"

6)air force 1 premium (ronaldinho) "collection royale"

7)AIR MAX 90 PREMIUM UMBER/VOLT/BIRCH

8)
glasses.gif
Air Max 90 AM QK 10 Nash

9) Air Jordan Retro 3,4, or 5

10) Air Max 90 War Hawk/ Armed Forces

11) Invisible Woman

Thank you!

AIM SN: DtownsFinestJR

YO! wussup D-Town representin. got some DS Retro Laser 5 sz. 8.5 for sale. for more info hitmeup, serious buyers only. hitme up on myspace.com/pezhed

keep it real

-ONE LOVE

Me myself and I, oops wrong city. Sorry nuc :b
tongue.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Anyone know where I can find the quickstrike Nylon Blazers? These bastards at the stores act like they don't know what quickstrike or blazers are.

Help you boy out!!!

It's Dallas man, you'll never find anything like that in local stores. Your best bet is online. For my blazers I go to index, but thats sb only. Adikt, Centre, DK, none of these carry blazers.

there is a store in irving cant remember the name its across the street from a krogers or albertsons, when i wen they had blazers and the back to school pack
M.F.F.L.
EquipoTRIcolor​

Mario, need to be a little more specific than that. How many Krogers or Albertsons are there in the crooked I? At least 20.

Just a heads up, GVine Mills Nike Outlet has the low pink Jordan 1s in toddler sizes for $20. I needed these for my daughter and bought one of every size they had. They also have some of the white/yellow ATCs in 8-9.5 and SC Trainers for $40(not a great colorway, white and navy blue, perfect for Cowboy jerseys).

the store is in this little shopping center on the corner of north beltline road and west northgate drive
M.F.F.L.
EquipoTRIcolor​

Mario, I think I found the place you are talking about. Nice little spot, Streetz, next to Tom Thumb. He said he did not have phone number to give me, but that he is open Mon - Sat. The guy working there said he also has a store in the Six Flags Mall in Arlington. He did not know anything about the Back to School pack when I asked, but they do seem to have alot of stuff. It has a feel of fake kicks, but everything seems to be legit. Thanks for the info.

^ The one in the Six Flags mall has fake @#%$ and some real merchandise, so watch for that
...PAPERchaser, or DOUGH getter, It's all the same...​

Anybody getting the PE Dallas this Saturday? I want a pair, but not for $150. I don't think they will sell out and stand a good chance of going on sale. Don't think I would rock them often, but they will be nice with my TO jersey.

Back
Top Bottom