Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

We will hit up SA with a pit stop at Austin for the day to shop and night to party..... San Marcos for the outlet mall and to party.... and SA on sunday for both.

Anyone down for this idea?
sounds fun--
nerd.gif

Just FYI, Deastock fam and Heat Seekers will be there reppin Dallas to the fullest the whole weekend. I just need to know where the pre-party is at!!!!!!

Ucasta, T1D, or DS - Where would yall suggest to go on Saturday? Like I said before, Friday I'll Austin it up and Satuday ucasta says to hit up a spt withDJ Casper but yall recommend any certain hotels to stay at that will be close so i don't travel far too.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Ucasta, T1D, or DS - Where would yall suggest to go on Saturday? Like I said before, Friday I'll Austin it up and Satuday ucasta says to hit up a spt with DJ Casper but yall recommend any certain hotels to stay at that will be close so i don't travel far too.

You have pm.

Just let it be known, pre-party is in the works....and if anything like last year!!

just bring the advil!
laugh.gif

***sidenote*** San Marcos outlet has been a no go for a while....they sure get stuff like they used to...thats were i picked up my true blue 3"s for39.99! SCORE!!!

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^No problem all good. Hey DALLAS FAM- I would like to formally invite y'all if you have nothing to do during the weekend of APRIL 26 SUNDAY SneaksUp Sneaker Show will kick off the TX sneaker tour. Deadstock and NucleusOne have always made a prescence and supproted us every which way. So come through and have some laughs and chill with the SneaksUp family.

Who is this?

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^No problem all good. Hey DALLAS FAM- I would like to formally invite y'all if you have nothing to do during the weekend of APRIL 26 SUNDAY SneaksUp Sneaker Show will kick off the TX sneaker tour. Deadstock and NucleusOne have always made a prescence and supproted us every which way. So come through and have some laughs and chill with the SneaksUp family.

Who is this?
nerd.gif

Hey K20lee, where did you get those all white Air 180's and was there a size 11-12 there by chance? Ive been looking for a pair for a while. Thanks.

DAMN!!!

First thing's first. 1/2 Cents, I haven't heard back from my rep. I've emailed him or called him everyday since last week, no response. He emailedme today to tell me about some new Quickstrikes, I asked him about the 1/2 Cents. He answers the question about the QS but not the 1/2 Cent. Not looking good.Sorry guys, I tried.

Now here's the real bad news...so you know the little attention we got recently on all the blogs and forums because of the leaked pictures? Weeeeeell Nikeisn't too happy with us, we had to take our pics down. We even asked everyone who re-posted to take theirs down. So because of that, we f'ed ourselvesfor future preview events. That means no more Holiday preview in the shop. DAMN! We even had a date setup! I guess those pics are the closest thing to apreview we're going to have. Sucks.

Maybe that's why I haven't gotten a response on those 1/2 Cents, that's my part of my punishment...

Well once we fall we must pick ourselves back up and hope to get back on the wagon.

Don't fret, its a first time deal. Maybe its not that bad.

K20 - How much did you score those king of the mountain Air Max?

Two huge wins for the MAVS in Phoenix and Portland now we need to keep it moving to GSW

b/c it is going to be difficult to get a win in Staples Center on Sunday...

Anyone know any agents?

why would they get mad???....doesnt make sense..and im with trublu "i guess nike does be on NT".....darren what kinda QS??..can you give the dallasthread a lil inside scoop.

D, I saw that pic and was wondering if that was you. Dam shame and yes EKIN's are lurking.

Originally Posted by bc60997

b/c it is going to be difficult to get a win in Staples Center on Sunday...
laugh.gif
...come on fam don't even get your hopes up, not gonnahappen against the Lake-show...

...BTW, I finally tried on my Carmine VI's size 10.5 and these are way too big...anybody willing to trade for a size 10, DS condition? I'll post uppics later tonight...

you should have let a NT post the pics and it would have been different i bet.

whats this party every one is posting and im most deff down

Back
Top Bottom