Dallas Peeps Back At It

yo, river bear madd props ..she madd cute...i aint gonna lie...hook a brother up lol......they was clownin you though!!!!! ,but the 3 chicks you posted takescare of it..i damn thats why i wanna move to NY...and for college too..

RiverX I honestly don't know what to say it is 2.45 in the morning and the girl is pissed at me so I thought I would come post on NT

Keep it moving man don't worry about it I have been through much more than you and I have a college degree + all the stress that comes from being anInvestment Banker...

Don't worry about this you are young stay in school and that will figures things out, I promise you nature takes its path

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo, river bear madd props ..she madd cute...i aint gonna lie...hook a brother up lol......they was clownin you though!!!!! ,but the 3 chicks you posted takes care of it..i damn thats why i wanna move to NY...and for college too..
I used to work on Wall Street and if you want a girl that is worth a %%#% you better be willing to drop a bottle on the table just to meet some ofthem....Otherwise you will be outside like "Damn I wish i could get in their there are mad good looking girls in there" The will not even let youinside unless you have a crew of girls with you or if you are dressed like you just left the office.

Unless you have lots of money don't talk about going to NY to meet girls b/c you just will not meet that kind of girl.

JR KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT

All good things come to those who are patient and I finally realized this...

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

yo river ?..who that chick in your avy??...just being curius..
Check out the link to find out...the self-proclaimed "King of Dallas" was getting clowned left and right...

NT a girl problem. EDIT SUCIDE.
laugh.gif
that thread made no sense! "What is SUCIDE"!

And that sig river bear
grin.gif

bc60997 - Wanted All DS Lebron II's, III's, IV's, and V's Dunkman and SVSM (Home/Away) sizes 11-12

UTA.com put up some Lebron IV SVSM's Home CW in size 11 for $500...not sure how much you want to spend, but just looking out...

bc - Playa I fell you 100%. Thats the way to put it.

riverx - trust me when i say she ain't no lesbian and she isn't going to off you. she is just messing with you mad styles. woman, wait not woman, butlittle girls (childish) thinking that this is just a game. i say don't even mess with it bc all she wants is to play games.

k20 - damn and I thought $90 was a deal.... can you link a homie to one that is lower then $90

Nuc - PMed

Tonight @ Wish - Tonight, Private Party for all Regulars - Its called Respect For Regulars - From 9:30 - 11:30 Its going to be open bar so its guest list only.If you want to attend please get at me before 6:00.You MUST RSVP!

Just thought I'd let yall know.

Just copped a new pair of kicks too K20. pics will come with those of the warhawks hopefully this weekend.

Also anyone know where i can cop the penny 1/2 cents. my homie is looking for them and didn't know if anyone found them.

Anyone know where in Dallas to cop the Nike SB Dunk Glenn Quagmire Kicks? I've emailed NY - DQM to see if they would ship them but who knows. HELP!

Im still in search of the 1/2 cents, i dont think Adikt is getting them. ill probably have to wait for Motive to get thiers....

Originally Posted by bc60997

yo, river bear madd props ..she madd cute...i aint gonna lie...hook a brother up lol......they was clownin you though!!!!! ,but the 3 chicks you posted takes care of it..i damn thats why i wanna move to NY...and for college too..
I used to work on Wall Street and if you want a girl that is worth a %%#% you better be willing to drop a bottle on the table just to meet some of them....Otherwise you will be outside like "Damn I wish i could get in their there are mad good looking girls in there" The will not even let you inside unless you have a crew of girls with you or if you are dressed like you just left the office.

Unless you have lots of money don't talk about going to NY to meet girls b/c you just will not meet that kind of girl.

JR KNOWS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT

All good things come to those who are patient and I finally realized this...

im talking bout latin girls like dominican/pr type of chicks that live up in the bx or wash. hieghts like river said..i have a thing for dark skin/curly hairhispanic type of chicks.. u smell me

Originally Posted by dyoung330

The QS coming in are the AM1 "Seersucker" you can check them out on nicekicks.com they should be here around the 20th of this month.

hold my sz10 down, i'll be in to scoop them up! they're a sleeper.

thanks akuma, i'm pretty excited i got them. i don't care what others think, i love the colorway.

K20 you know people in the south wont appreciate the pink color block.

Me as a sneaker head gotta say dope pick up my man

i know, but i got dudes sayin they're fake. they say the "clot" is printed too light. i'm not sure, but they seem legit to me. i've heardrumors that only 4-6 pairs were made. IDK, i've seen a lot of knockoffs around that didn't have the CLOT logo or writing and some that said "shoedynasty" on the back heels.

I think it goes;

4 pairs in the world
2 for CLOT's camp
2 for Kanye's camp

Everything else is said to be NK-ID

Back
Top Bottom