Dallas Peeps Back At It

Yeah basically after those were released, people figured out that you could make the exact same colorway on Nike ID. They only had the color options up for alittle while after these came out. So most pair that you see for sale are ID's. Congrats on the pickup though. I think the colorway is nice.

just picked up am95 freshwaters at parks mall.

yesterday i recieved my 1/2 cents too.

ken griffys are next.

oh yea saw some dude at parks mall with the "what the dunks"..duke didnt look like he a sneakerhead but who knows..

Yea towneast still has a FSR of the freshwater 95s, wasn't feelin them enough to drop 150.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Yea towneast still has a FSR of the freshwater 95s, wasn't feelin them enough to drop 150.
My dude could of hooked you up. he charges a 20 tip but he can get you 50% off anything!I got AM 90s my dude got 2k9s for a bill!

^^^ they only look decent at best to me in person. i was all hyped about them then i walked in FA and was just like "eehhh, i can live withoutthese", so i went and copped some $30 pumas at journeys.

K20Lee i hope you didnt get got bro.

That is my EX girlfriend. I really dont care about what any one says on NT i made the thread because i was bored. Her looks dont lie she is better
than most on here. But on the inside where it counts she is sooooo horrible. i feel like i wasted a year of my life. I mess with NYC chicks 24/7
but i get with the spanish mamis from the DR or PR they like the white mixed boy swag from down south.

i picked picked up penny 3s,fresh waters, and a jordan CDP.

all black penny foams worn once sz 11 for 150, and a ds pair of purple penny foams sz 11 for 235.

also wickedCL, and siemprefresco420 you boys is D riders man just fall back into your place ive been here in this thread, and dallas
since you boys was wearing swingman throwbacks. Bow to your King you clowns i am the TRUE king of dallas.

Youngsole has spoken with her on the phone as well for the lames saying duck tales. Once i get this 350 Z my Game is going up a whole
nother notch, and when i take it to my Tias house in the heights ? sheesh game over.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

That is my EX girlfriend. I really dont care about what any one says on NT i made the thread because i was bored.

also wickedCL, and siemprefresco420 you boys is D riders man just fall back into your place ive been here in this thread, and dallas
since you boys was wearing swingman throwbacks. Bow to your King you clowns i am the TRUE king of dallas.
Easy kid...I know for a fact you would not call me "clown" face to face...so you are the one that needs to fall back youGonzo-looking-self-proclaimed-"King-of-Dallas"...you were clowned on your thread, I've seen you get clowned in the New Era thread and clownedhere as well...all you are doing is giving Dallas a bad name...so cause you were bored, you decided to make some BS thread...G.T.F.O.H. kid...

x588e9.jpg

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Youngsole has spoken with her on the phone as well for the lames saying duck tales. Once i get this 350 Z my Game is going up a whole
nother notch, and when i take it to my Tias house in the heights ? sheesh game over.

otdkbq.jpg

First of all little river bear YOU ARE NOT THE KING OF DALLAS!! George W. is.
roll.gif
You cant even legally buy a beer little river bear. Nobody cares how long you've been in this thread or Dallas, it just doesnt matter lil dude.

You cant get mad bcuz people are clowning you for being a clown/simp/fake/lame/Stuntin @#$ chump/ making a lame post about some chic AAAAAAALLLLLLL they wayin NY.
So dont tell me to fall back kid, you put that on yourself so you fall back little bear. Im not an internet tought guy, I Will Punch You In The Face
roll.gif
roll.gif
All you do is come in here stunting and talking down on dallas and the people here, and then claim to be "King Of Dallas" g.t.f.o.h. kid.You're nothing but good ol' fashioned comedy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So back on to the river for you little bear...............................................................................................................Clown
2wq96b9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom