Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

No AF1s or Maxs?

Of course, K20Lee only asked about Blazers, Dunks, and Jordans. I threw in the Huarache Trainers as a bonus. Stop by and peep game for yourself. Tell'em Dead Stock sent you.

Dag, I thought this was a sneaker head forum.
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/13486?page=31http://niketalk.com/topic/13486?page=31

Sport Sole
3207 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220
214-654-9522

Originally Posted by trublu86

Did yall get the Olympic 1s? They are a nice shoe on my way to pick up

Nah, man. I have to pass on these. Please review them once you cop, you might change my mind.

I'm seriously thinking about copping em after seeing them....wanna post pics for everyone to check out?
nerd.gif

^ dont buy any air jordan ones that are not from 94 or 2001.

RIP to your mans im glad we got things worked out my G.

the oly 1's are nice, i copped cause they look decent and the quality is pretty decent surprisingly. the only drawback is the "team" logo on theheel, but that aside real dope shoe!

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

Nah, man. I have to pass on these. Please review them once you cop, you might change my mind.

Alright so me and the lady copped em monday they didnt have my size so went .5 sz down. They fit great and really are suprisingly comfortable! They look verynice on your feet and the colors are a good combo (Olympic VII anyone). Anyways there havent been that many 1s comin out that are worth copin but this one is,if you like it.

Of course these dont match up to 2001 retro 1s but they are worth it. Also im not feelin the little Dream Team symbol on the side thats the only flaw imo.

my boy got the oly 6 rings and they are kinda nice the leather is real smooth...!
Dude these are terrible and overpriced. On another note i saw the 1/22 pack and the 1s are
pimp.gif
the 22s look super fake tho. Hopefully i can get my hands on just the 1s

^ dont buy any air jordan ones that are not from 94 or 2001.

RIP to your mans im glad we got things worked out my G.

Yea your probably right but then you got a bunch of shoes that will crumble on you. A good new retro colorway once in a while wont hurt to copp. I still have my royal 1s from 2001 and the Olympics dont touch em in quality but still dope

^^^ lol post %%+@!! i wouldn't mind gettin the 1's outta the pack but i refuse to pay over $110 for them. so def no pack for me, i'll wait for theFC blk/red 1's!
pimp.gif

Damn trublu had a lot of post this page
laugh.gif
...Anyways I can't believeanyone would purchase those 6 rings, there horrid!!!

But I really need to see these oly 1's in person

Back
Top Bottom