Dallas Peeps Back At It

So I don't know weather to get the black or white hyper ducks to hoop in.... they are cheap and I've been hooping in my Iversons for about 8 yearsnow... time to get some new hoppin shoes. Unless AI has some kicks i don't know about that are new.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Did Big Mikes have the foams? How much did they go for?
naw bro. we didn't get em! i went to the adikt today and coudn't get a big enough size in the c&c tee for the crooks van collabdroppin this month. asked the guys there if k20 or dashoekid had been through. was hopeful i would catch one of you there to intro. anyway see you guys soon!

^^i was going to go but my homie called and wanted me to go hoop with them!!!...i go next week for sure, its been like 3 weeks since i gone. any thing newakuma??

I went last weekend to adikt, copped 2 pair. Probably won't go back till they get new stuff in. I need to hit up big mikes akuma!

We need a House of Hype I mean Hope or Hysteria....ummm let me try again House of Horror...ah well

HOOPS in Dallas so we have somewhere to go besides ebay...

Sad news to pass along to all the Big Mike fans. "Big Mike" owner of Big Mikes, Pass away late last night. RIP

Originally Posted by shoeguru19

Sad news to pass along to all the Big Mike fans. "Big Mike" owner of Big Mikes, Pass away late last night. RIP
Oh god. Always wanted to go there when I was in town. Our prayers go to his family.

We need some dunks along the line of the first retro, nice, simple, and classic colors. None of that vintage look $(%#!

Originally Posted by shoeguru19

Wow. RIP.
tired.gif
He wasnt that old either....

That store hooked it up with sooo many shoes back in the day, and haircuts...

RIP to Big Mike. I never got to meet him but I shall definitely go to Big Mikes soon to cop a pair for him. Anyone want to ride?

Oh and I love Air Maxs YoungSole. I fully agree. Oh and how legit is shoe trend? They have kicks that are so cheap its to great of a deal I think. Let me knowso I can hit the process button.

Also anyone cop anything else other then some whack ( :tongue: ) foams.

wow, that's sad to hear about Big Mike. it brings things into perspective, kicks don't mean everything in life, especially when life is cut too short.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

wow, that's sad to hear about Big Mike. it brings things into perspective, kicks don't mean everything in life, especially when life is cut too short.
smh.gif

smile.gif
RIP

i never went to big mikes after some of the things they do over there. i remember 05 ? i was supposed to get black lazers and they did some funny style stuffbut RIP to mike.

ADIKT is starting to fall off the people who work there are jerks , and the gear is falling off.

it seems they never wanna talk kicks, just say "yes" or "no" and that's it. and they don't work on price either, i bought the twopair last weekend and tried to haggle the price down 10 and he looked at me like i was trying to get them for free.

i feel ya there kdub! its like they are ( adikt ) more interested in events and not the passion for sneaks or the culture. for me, j's, sb's and othersare not just kicks.... its a lifestyle and one i love genuinely. maybe the climate in the dfw needs fresh blood or new influence to revive the essence of theshoe game. san antonio and houston are pretty hot right now and WE should be in the mix.

not to mention last yr. at kixpo every sneaker boutique that dallas have (which is not to many) showed up to promote there store. except for adikt.

Went out to the Allen Factory Stores today and stopped in at the Nike Store...

What can I say they had about as much garbage as the city dump...

Back
Top Bottom