Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Not sure if already posted, or where the SWS thread is, no one died, but this is how they feel they can do us:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/white-man-takes-gun-stop-black-students-entering/story?id=57745032

White men like this are a danger to all African Americans and need to be shot in the head before they murder any more of us with impunity, especially in the state of Florida.

These young men were lucky they were thinking smart and were able to keep their composure. Two other black men have been murdered by white devils very recently in that bum *** state under similar circumstances.

To clarify, I wasn’t referring to H2H, I was talking about all these folks talking about killing white folks ect

Nobody's talking about killing white folks who aren't literally murdering us in cold blood with impunity, or approaching black people with weapons trying to provoke them, so that they can then commit murder with impunity.

One guy 20 pages was trippin talking about running over some random civilians with his car.

Last edited:
Funny AF that the thin blue line is now taboo ... ****** used to put that sticker on the whip to try and deter from being pulled over for tints ... Literally half the hood was rocking that **** lol ...

BTW, ya'll wildly blatant with the tomfoolery in this thread ... talking about basically open season on cops ... **** is ******ed and riddled with racism ...

Funny AF that the thin blue line is now taboo ... *****s used to put that sticker on the whip to try and deter from being pulled over for tints ... Literally half the hood was rocking that **** lol ...

BTW, ya'll wildly blatant with the tomfoolery in this thread ... talking about basically open season on cops ... **** is ******ed and riddled with racism ...

It's been open season on black people since slave patrols.

**** your pigs to death.

Funny AF that the thin blue line is now taboo ... *****s used to put that sticker on the whip to try and deter from being pulled over for tints ... Literally half the hood was rocking that **** lol ...

I cant compute this bs

Multiple NYPD Officers Arrested for Operating Prostitution and Gambling Ring
NYPD-65x65.png

https://gritpost.com/multiple-nypd-officers-arrested-for-operating-prostitution-and-gambling-ring/

A 2015 tip from an officer complaining about gambling and prostitution problems in the department led to an internal affairs investigation. Now, seven NYPD officers have been arrested for their involvement in a Queens prostitution and gambling ring.

In addition to the seven officers, forty people outside the NYPD were arrested Wednesday, and two detectives were placed on “modified duty”.

The seven cops allegedly provided protection for the ring that operated out of Queens and Brooklyn, and notified the operators if police were looking into them. They will be prosecuted by the D.A.’s office in Queens.

“Today, those who swore an oath and then betrayed it have felt the consequences of that infidelity.” NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill said to local news. “The people of this Department are rightly held to the highest standard, and should they fail to meet it, the penalty will be swift and severe.”

A retired vice detective was at the center of the probe, which is ongoing. 30 more NYPD officers are expected to be questioned.

The retired detective allegedly married a prostitute and together the pair opened multiple brothels on Roosevelt Avenue in Queens and in the Sunset Park neighborhood of Brooklyn.

But those are far from the only crimes in Queens the NYPD covered.

In March, a whistleblower Sgt. Steven Lee talked about “the karaokes“. Those were gaudy neon-and-mirrors night clubs with rent-by-the-hour karaoke suites that could come furnished with women or drugs if a patron knew who to ask. The karaokes clustered around Northern and College Point boulevards.

“Sometimes we would do inspections, or we’d get a job, a 911 call to that area, and we’ll go to that location, and the cops would come up to you and say, ‘Hey, be careful. This is Sung’s place’,” Lee told the New York Post. “And you’d be like, ‘What do you mean?’ And they’d say, ‘Sung hangs out here, so just be on your toes, or he’s going to fukk with you.”

Lee referenced NYPD’s Lt. Robert Sung, who along with his right-hand man Detective Yatyu Yam inserted themselves in any investigation around the karaokes.

Taken in total, situations like Lee’s account or the seven arrests Wednesday pain a picture of a deeply corrupt NYPD, particularly in Queens, defending illegal activities where their own interests are concerned. But they also paint a picture of an NYPD with whistle-blowers, trying against the odds to keep the department honest.

I InTheHallway duke40 duke40

thoughts?

My thoughts are police are human beings ... Human beings are fallible ... There are bad cops just like there are bad people ... Taking your perspective, all people should be up for extermination ...

I don't believe that to be the case and I implore you to do better ...

Put them away for as long as the law allows. If anyone should get the full punishment, it’s cops. They break the trust of the public by doing this stuff, and as you can see by this thread, assuming it is representative of young males, there isn’t all of trust to begin with.

That said, you can’t lump everyone of a certain ilk together. Cops blew the whistle on their own in this case. Yeah, it took three years - building a case? Making sure it will stick? I don’t know, I didn’t read the article yet.

Whomp whomp, I see some replies to some BS and I also see “show ignored content”. I see the proven racists are in the house

Put them away for as long as the law allows. If anyone should get the full punishment, it’s cops. They break the trust of the public by doing this stuff, and as you can see by this thread, assuming it is representative of young males, there isn’t all of trust to begin with.

That said, you can’t lump everyone of a certain ilk together. Cops blew the whistle on their own in this case. Yeah, it took three years - building a case? Making sure it will stick? I don’t know, I didn’t read the article yet.
Interesting concept to punish police more harshly for like crimes ... I can dig this ... If manslaughter typically carries a maximum sentence of 20 years, make it 40 for someone trusted to uphold and enforce the law ...

Black cops too? Serious question.

I'l they're an uncle Tom carrying out devilish acts on their own people, then that's unbelievably sad, but yea they gotta go.

I'd like to believe that all black cops are trying to make a difference from the inside, but historically that hasn't been the case.

Remember who's hiring, training and evaluating these guys. It's hard to believe that someone who's for black people's livelihood and rights, is of much value to them.

A lot of the white folks in South OC have a flag decal with a blue line. :smh:

I saw this on a cop car in Glendale. At first glance it looked like the white nationalist flag.

B408F87D-D4C4-4AA1-8549-73CCF85FBC64.png

That nypd prostitution ring is just 1 of the many criminal underworlds ig nyc. If you think that's the only thing that happens in nyc you must be very naive.

Glad I kinda left nyc for good.

She claims to have given verbal commands and then shot him.
So what she is saying is that the Dallas Police Department trains its officers to basically say "FREEZE", and if you don't "FREEZE", the next course of action is shoot to kill.
Even if you aren't a threat and minding your own business, if they give a verbal command and you don't follow the command your black *** is getting shot.

She has yet to claim he made any type of threatening motion, but I'm sure her defense attorneys are saving the good stuff for her trial.

Back
Top Bottom