Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

By all accounts they couldnt besmirch this dude's name if they tried, and his mom is the Secretary of Education for St Lucia.
Can that not become a diplomatic problem then?
I'm heated about this one. These cops are not going to get away with killing innocent Black Christian accountants. No way, no how.
They'd better not.

would it be different if he was pookie or ray ray?

like would it be more tragic or less tragic?
No.

What it shows though, is that money and success doesn't insulate you from vigilante justice hiding under a cop's uniform.

It's a message to the Mike Steele and Candace Owens of the world: the conservative powers that be may let you politic with them, but don't expect them to come to your rescue when you fall victim to their brand of justice.

Its one of these women. The twitter op says is the one in orange but not fully confirmed.

Attachments

• 4ABAEEB4-0DBA-4219-B847-1DACAE13837C.jpeg
    4ABAEEB4-0DBA-4219-B847-1DACAE13837C.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 9
Can't wait to hear what cockamamie excuse the "blue lives matter" brigade will cook up to justify this cow manure :smh:

'Mistakes' happen. Average citizen uses a gun first and foremost and they are generally charged with murder. That or their name is released asap.

Even giving them a touch of benefit of doubt, they aren't handling this right.

Deathly mistakes need to cost all of us normal citizens something, let alone an officer. She needs to be thrown to the wolves as a normal citizen

How.many of y'all know off duty officers who stay in their uniform? Unless I'm mistaken about TV shows and stuff, why wouldn't you change? I've seen normal cops drive home, park out front, and leave their vehicle looking like they left the gym.

So most of us on here where right in some way. The witnesses even said they heard her yelling and beating on his door to open it up. The entire story seemed off after the witnesses talked about what they heard before the shooting occurred. An officer fresh off the clock goes to the wrong apartment and thinks there’s an intruder in her apartment, which is on a completely different floor, while she’s banging and yelling for the person in the apartment to open up the door.

No matter their profession, a lot of these cats need to check these females out mentally. You can’t pump and dump or smash and dash every chick out here. Females can transform emotionally for the worse within minutes.

I’m not even going to front though. That crazy P is the best. It’s just not worth it in the long run, because they’re always flipping out emotionally out of blue. Depending on the day, you don’t know what your going get. But O God, the yams be glorious though. I’m not trying be funny in this thread, just being real. I wonder what made her flip out that bad on that night?

Was he lying to her like she was the only one, while being played. Did they have an agreement that they could date other people, but she couldn’t deal with it? Or was it over something petty, like a misunderstanding? There’s so much more I want to know about this story.

She literally took that mans life like it was nothing. It’s crazy to think that if you date or are friends with an Officer, after having a disagreement, or just having a bad day, you can end up with someone being dead.

I’m not even going to front though. That crazy P is the best. It’s just not worth it in the long run, because they’re always flipping out emotionally out of blue. Depending on the day, you don’t know what your going get. But O God, the yams be glorious though. I’m not trying be funny in this thread, just being real. I wonder what made her flip out that bad on that night?

Was he lying to her like she was the only one, while being played. Did they have an agreement that they could date other people, but she couldn’t deal with it? Or was it over something petty, like a misunderstanding? There’s so much more I want to know about this story.

She literally took that mans life like it was nothing. It’s crazy to think that if you date or are friends with an Officer, after having a disagreement, or just having a bad day, you can end up with someone being dead.

Truest words ever spoke!

Someone take this bish out the game pleeeease! Oh wait nvm, nobody’s gonna do **** just like nobody did **** to Zimmerman

I’m being dead serious about that statement. The P be so magnificent, that you’ll still want it after her personality explosions/episodes. For some reason, it’s like they’re blessed with the best P. It’s like a drug, you’ll deal with the bs short term just for another hit, until they catch on. It’s not worth dying over though.

I won’t lie, I’ve been through some bs in the past, and dealt with unnecessary attitudes just to keep that crazy P around. Sometimes it be so good, you’ll start reminiscing while making up excuses on why you need to reconnect back with the chick, just to get it again. It’s funny, but in reality it’s not funny.

She's getting locked up. Seems like the cover up might be the relationship but even the cover story should be enough for a murder charge. Not only is she a murderer she's also a dummy.

Can that not become a diplomatic problem then?

They'd better not.

Old news but
Bahamas, a Caribbean nation where most people identify as being of African heritage, on Friday warned its people to be careful when visiting U.S. cities rocked by “shootings of young black males by police officers.”

“In particular young males are asked to exercise extreme caution in affected cities in their interactions with the police. Do not be confrontational and cooperate,” Bahamas foreign ministry said in a travel advisory.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57828da2e4b0344d514fc63f/amp

would it be different if he was pookie or ray ray?

like would it be more tragic or less tragic?

Heck yea it is different. It is still tragic but if you kill a young lawyer, doctor, or accountant, of course it's a bigger deal than Ray Ray who has a criminal background. First off, he is religious so even the religious right, are skeptical like, wait you killed this active Christian?

Then he also worked for PwC as an auditor and everybody knows that the Big 4 don't hire knuckleheads. If you are Black, you are lucky to get in and be one of the 5 Black people in the firm.

Police always work the cases in the court of public opinion to try to justify the killing. They release the toxicology tests on the person that got killed and not the killer. They are trying to work the case by saying off duty cop, in her uniform, and that she was startled.

I think she will get off though. Its Texas.

Man if there is any proof they had a relationship they putting her under the jail

They will use her as an example of what happens when you race mix

Back
Top Bottom