Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

That’s why black dudes gotta be careful
U can’t be just slanging it
These females get sprung off black d

Bodycam??? The lil bit weren’t even on the clock. If she was on her shift this would be a no brainer she getting off. Since she was off her shift she still gonna get off. This some bs
yea makes sense

I bet her apartment wasn't even on that floor and there has to be apartment numbers on the door so while she banging on the door the numbers had to be square in her face this some BS i bet they had something going on intimate

DmkOdBGX0AALnFC.jpg

Where are people getting the angle that she was drunk?

I'm curious as to what establishment would serve a cop in uniform. Doubly curious as to what cop would go out drinking with their gun on them.

The fact that she was able to even tell that BS story about "the wrong apartment" tells me that other cops and the media are helping her. They'll try spin this into "she was a heart broken victim" "her life shouldn't be ruined for one mistake".

Broad don't even look good. Just another dry looking white girl. Bruh lost his life over that. :smh:

Where are people getting the angle that she was drunk?

I'm curious as to what establishment would serve a cop in uniform. Doubly curious as to what cop would go out drinking with their gun on them.

Bar2.jpg

But in all seriousness, don't give cops or bartenders that much credit bruh. I'm sure it's not even that out of the ordinary.

As for the drunk angle, I think it was just speculation when the whole "I thought I was in my apartment" story dropped originally. Like either she was drunk or it was intentional. No one can be stupid enough to do what she did accidentally.

The fact that she was able to even tell that BS story about "the wrong apartment" tells me that other cops and the media are helping her. They'll try spin this into "she was a heart broken victim" "her life shouldn't be ruined for one mistake".

Broad don't even look good. Just another dry looking white girl. Bruh lost his life over that. :smh:

Trust that her team is coming up with multiple possible excuses.
Let's see how far they go.

White women = most protected group in America

Story is so insane :smh:

You can already see the media and police framing this in her favor too

Bar2.jpg

But in all seriousness, don't give cops or bartenders that much credit bruh. I'm sure it's not even that out of the ordinary.

As for the drunk angle, I think it was just speculation when the whole "I thought I was in my apartment" story dropped originally. Like either she was drunk or it was intentional. No one can be stupid enough to do what she did accidentally.
Yeah I'm not even trying to put any of this on the bartenders. Lord knows a cop should know better though. Having said that: I just spent a week in DFW back in July and it's a different world out there. My friend that lives there told me about the incident that took place a the Fort Worth fountain park recently and the city's response and it had me :wow::smh::lol:.

Coming from NY, it was hard to sift through what was personal responsibility vs. naive trust-granting. Unlocked doors with a wild west mentality will inevitably lead to some nonsense like this.

How are you born without lips? How does that happen?

I don’t see cops as people. Therefore I can’t sympathize with anything negative that happens to them. They’re lower than dogs, pigs or cattle imo.
Same way we all have our features allegedly for survival in whatever areas we originated from.

She's getting locked up. Seems like the cover up might be the relationship but even the cover story should be enough for a murder charge. Not only is she a murderer she's also a dummy.
I think at this point it comes down to the charges. If they were in a relationship and they knew each other a prosecutor would in theory seek voluntary manslaughter charges which carry a max of 20 years. This also probably would constitute second degree murder but let’s be real they ain’t gonna charge her with that.

If they try and charge her with involuntary manslaughter then we’ll know something is up.

My homeboy worked with this cat, said he was one of those real innocently nice dudes that was never confrontational :smh:

Just a young black man trying to do all the right things and got killed, by a cop, in his own crib? Idgaf about what she does for a living people have to be accountable for their mistakes, she deserves life in prison or the death penalty - I'm cool with letting her choose.

Union won't save her. This was a scorned lover. Not another incompetent cop on duty. She cooked...

^ No proof, all speculation at the moment

Even if it was an honest mistake (which i doubt to the fullest) the fact that shes not arrested yet is disgusting

Yet theres a bunch of black men who are waiting for their chance for freedom until their trial

My homeboy worked with this cat, said he was one of those real innocently nice dudes that was never confrontational :smh:

Just a young black man trying to do all the right things and got killed, by a cop, in his own crib? Idgaf about what she does for a living people have to be accountable for their mistakes, she deserves life in prison or the death penalty - I'm cool with letting her choose.

RIP to him. I sincerely hope there's a better place waiting for him on the other side.

No surprise there, they’ll make this go away by paying a couple mil to homie’s family.

Rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom