DALLAS WEEK!!!

Cowboys are still buns and will be watching someone else play in the super bowl in their own city

LOL at that T
smile.gif

Like I was telling my friend last night who's a Skins fans.......if a homeless person begs for spare change long enough, sooner or later someone will eventually help out the less fortunate.  That's exactly what the Cowboys felt towards the Skins and their fans last night.......simply charity.  Overall, the Skins did show some signs of improvement from last year, when your all the way at the bottom there is no place to go but up, and anytime Laron Landry can ACTUALLY make a tackle that lets me know that the defense has improved. 

Like I was telling my friend last night who's a Skins fans.......if a homeless person begs for spare change long enough, sooner or later someone will eventually help out the less fortunate.  That's exactly what the Cowboys felt towards the Skins and their fans last night.......simply charity.  Overall, the Skins did show some signs of improvement from last year, when your all the way at the bottom there is no place to go but up, and anytime Laron Landry can ACTUALLY make a tackle that lets me know that the defense has improved. 

Deuce King wrote:
only parts of your statement that are valid

Deuce King wrote:

Originally Posted by rocman23

Deuce King wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Deuce King wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Why is duece even talking tho?

laugh.gif

Didn't the 9ers get blown out?

What does that have to do with anything...........nothing.  Nice try though champ, good luck to you and you squad tonight.

I'd be mad if my team was the 9ers too

I just know a Skins fans isn't talking about my team.  After losing to the Cowboys 4 straight times I guess you dudes finally think you accomplished something.  Remember, this is practially the same team that lost to the winless Detroit Lions last year.  Skins fans have little to no reason to rejoice
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day the Skins and their fans are little brother and the Cowboys are big brother. 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Why is duece even talking tho?

laugh.gif

Didn't the 9ers get blown out?

What does that have to do with anything...........nothing.  Nice try though champ, good luck to you and you squad tonight.

I just know a Skins fans isn't talking about my team.  After losing to the Cowboys 4 straight times I guess you dudes finally think you accomplished something.  Remember, this is practially the same team that lost to the winless Detroit Lions last year.  Skins fans have little to no reason to rejoice
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day the Skins and their fans are little brother and the Cowboys are big brother. 

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

Other than our QB, D-Line, O-Line, oh yea and COACH
laugh.gif

I think its funny that PPL have to bring up things FROM LAST YEAR lets talk about something relevant like how regardless of the outcome we won.....or how horrible your team look so you HAVE no RIGHT to talk

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

Other than our QB, D-Line, O-Line, oh yea and COACH
laugh.gif

I think its funny that PPL have to bring up things FROM LAST YEAR lets talk about something relevant like how regardless of the outcome we won.....or how horrible your team look so you HAVE no RIGHT to talk

Back
Top Bottom