DALLAS WEEK!!!

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Deuce King wrote:
I'd be mad if my team was the 9ers too

I just know a Skins fans isn't talking about my team.  After losing to the Cowboys 4 straight times I guess you dudes finally think you accomplished something.  Remember, this is practially the same team that lost to the winless Detroit Lions last year.  Skins fans have little to no reason to rejoice
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day the Skins and their fans are little brother and the Cowboys are big brother. 

Other than our QB, D-Line, O-Line, oh yea and COACH
laugh.gif

I think its funny that PPL have to bring up things FROM LAST YEAR lets talk about something relevant like how regardless of the outcome we won.....or how horrible your team look so you HAVE no RIGHT to talk

Dude, your team barely squeaked out a victory last night........I know it and more importantly YOU know it.  However, a win is a win so congrats on that, I know Skins beating Dallas is the end all be all around these parts.  Not much else to look forward to I guess, set from low expectations
laugh.gif
.  Don't get it twisted though, the loss by my team yesterday won't stop us or me, believe that.   

Deuce King wrote:

I just know a Skins fans isn't talking about my team.  After losing to the Cowboys 4 straight times I guess you dudes finally think you accomplished something.  Remember, this is practially the same team that lost to the winless Detroit Lions last year.  Skins fans have little to no reason to rejoice
laugh.gif
.  At the end of the day the Skins and their fans are little brother and the Cowboys are big brother. 

laugh.gif

I think its funny that PPL have to bring up things FROM LAST YEAR lets talk about something relevant like how regardless of the outcome we won.....or how horrible your team look so you HAVE no RIGHT to talk

Dude, your team barely squeaked out a victory last night........I know it and more importantly YOU know it.  However, a win is a win so congrats on that, I know Skins beating Dallas is the end all be all around these parts.  Not much else to look forward to I guess, set from low expectations
laugh.gif
.  Don't get it twisted though, the loss by my team yesterday won't stop us or me, believe that.   

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But when we was basking in our glory for playoffs last year...you deadskins couldnt even fathom the idea of talking about whats relevant and current. All you guys kept bringing up was old stuff. so now that the tables have turned...

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But when we was basking in our glory for playoffs last year...you deadskins couldnt even fathom the idea of talking about whats relevant and current. All you guys kept bringing up was old stuff. so now that the tables have turned...

but if we talk future stuff neither of us will be in the super bowl, presently skins have the upperhand

but if we talk future stuff neither of us will be in the super bowl, presently skins have the upperhand

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Why is duece even talking tho?

laugh.gif

Didn't the 9ers get blown out?

What does that have to do with anything...........nothing.  Nice try though champ, good luck to you and you squad tonight.

Why are you throwing shade on the ******** win?
Win is a Win right?

Blame Wade Phillips and Alex Barron

You have no reason to talk , your team let Mike Williams ( who hasn't played since 07-08) spank your secondary
laugh.gif

We will be fine tonite .. BEELEEDAT 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

What does that have to do with anything...........nothing.  Nice try though champ, good luck to you and you squad tonight.

Why are you throwing shade on the ******** win?
Win is a Win right?

Blame Wade Phillips and Alex Barron

You have no reason to talk , your team let Mike Williams ( who hasn't played since 07-08) spank your secondary
laugh.gif

We will be fine tonite .. BEELEEDAT 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea the tables have turned all right...
laugh.gif
Dallas won't be good untill they get rid of Wade and Garrett bum %@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yea the tables have turned all right...
laugh.gif
Dallas won't be good untill they get rid of Wade and Garrett bum %@%
laugh.gif

Keller didn't even know where the damn sticks were at to get the 1st, that's how bad the hit was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't see the Jets doing anything significant this season.

Keller didn't even know where the damn sticks were at to get the 1st, that's how bad the hit was 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't see the Jets doing anything significant this season.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What you talmbout Willis?

Wrong

You're doing a lot of talking for someone whose team: 1. Lost to a Previously unsuccessful college head coach, 2. Was embarrassed by Mike Williams, who a couple years ago was picking up more buckets of chicken than weights, and 3. Like a team who the number one offensive option mights as well be Patrick Willis the way y'all played last Sunday.

Oh and by the way, who would you have rather had last week, Cooley or Davis?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What you talmbout Willis?

Wrong

You're doing a lot of talking for someone whose team: 1. Lost to a Previously unsuccessful college head coach, 2. Was embarrassed by Mike Williams, who a couple years ago was picking up more buckets of chicken than weights, and 3. Like a team who the number one offensive option mights as well be Patrick Willis the way y'all played last Sunday.

I noticed you said LAST WEEK and not overall.............cause if we are talking about overall the OBVIOUS answer is Davis.  I'm still waiting on Cooley to run a 40 speed under 5.0.  I'll give credit where credit is due however, ******** won against their big brother last week, I'll give them that, they got lucky.  We'll see how things pan out for them and more importantly the rest of you Skins fans the rest of the year. 

I noticed you said LAST WEEK and not overall.............cause if we are talking about overall the OBVIOUS answer is Davis.  I'm still waiting on Cooley to run a 40 speed under 5.0.  I'll give credit where credit is due however, ******** won against their big brother last week, I'll give them that, they got lucky.  We'll see how things pan out for them and more importantly the rest of you Skins fans the rest of the year. 

How is it obvious Deuce? Because Davis runs a sub 5.0 40 and Cooley doesn't that automatically makes Davis > Cooley?

Until Davis puts together consecutive seasons where he plays 16 games and gets stats like this:

Career Stats
SeasonTeam Receiving
GGSRecYdsAvgLngTD
2008Washington ******** 16 168384910.2281
2007Washington ******** 16 166678611.939T8
2006Washington ******** 16 165773412.966T6
2005Washington ******** 16 167177410.9327

THEN you can make the discussion...

How is it obvious Deuce? Because Davis runs a sub 5.0 40 and Cooley doesn't that automatically makes Davis > Cooley?

Until Davis puts together consecutive seasons where he plays 16 games and gets stats like this:

Career Stats
SeasonTeam Receiving
GGSRecYdsAvgLngTD
2008Washington ******** 16 168384910.2281
2007Washington ******** 16 166678611.939T8
2006Washington ******** 16 165773412.966T6
2005Washington ******** 16 167177410.9327

THEN you can make the discussion...

Deuce has no answer for why BMW destroyed em like that
laugh.gif

Mike Singletary was so damn mad he called a team meeting at the airport ...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom