Dame Dash says Steve Stoute is a "Culture Robber"...

Money wise who knows what truly went on b/t him and dame BUT I will say the movement they had going was a strong one...people easily point to pilot talk 1 & 2 as his best albums

edit: those damn records LOL...always liked **** talking records

edit2: :rofl: Dame roasting his ***.....lmaoooooo

Last edited:
Great interview with Dame but you can def tell he owes Beans money, he got super offended on that and dodged that question

Great interview with Dame but you can def tell he owes Beans money, he got super offended on that and dodged that question

Yea I noticed that...he kinda lost his composure when that question came up

Beans still locked up?

Beans gonna be locked up for a while

Hip-Hop Rumors: Will Jay Z Be Recording With Beanie Sigel And State Property Again?

I heard another rumor, rooted in the rumor that Beanie Sigel is out of jail! I heard the Jay Z might be getting back in the studio to help Beanie get back in the mix. I don’t know how true this is, but this is what I am hearing. Now, this reunion of sorts may not just include Beanie, but I am hearing Freeway may be in this mix too. Honestly, I haven’t heard that any of the other members of State Property proper will be included in this. But, I think this is good new for Jay. He needs to get back with the people like myself that live on the hardcore side of life! Most of these rapper’s today aren’t big enough or don’t have the pedigree to hang with Jay. More on this in a few….

Its that time!

Flex was bugging but when he talked about that video when dame was yelling at def jam and they weren't responding because they knew he was deaded, that had to hurt dame.

Dame needs his own podcast or that tvShow he was talking about. I literally lol'd a few times.

Beans might be out in a year. He got 2 and another 6 to 23 for the drugs.

It will be interesting to see where his head is at.

Hopefully he'll be in better shape and drug free.

Combat Jack was pandering to Dame

became that much more obvious at the very end when Dame basically took over the whole show

Yeah he gave up.

It was funny at the beginning where Dame seemed shocked that Combat had problems with him.

I think Dame's oblivious to how his personality turned people off and made people hate him.

Flex is full of it, he was rambling about nothing for nearly 20 minutes. He also wasn't giving an accurate portrayal of the music business. It's a partnership. Jay-Z and Rocafella were providing the talent. It's like praising a bank for giving you a car loan. They make whatever interest. They're doing it because that's their business. They make money off it.

Dame's comments had nothing to do with him. I just want someone to ask, why is he involved.

The one part I think Flex was right about was the digital stuff. I don't think Dame understood how music had changed since he had been away at first. Dame thought the internet, twitter and instagram was for nerds.

I hate how these dudes are bringing up aren't going to speak on it(Beans, Lyor, Jay, Russell)

Last edited:
Dame did that the first podcast they did...dame has a way of handling convos lol

I see why flex wanted no parts

The one part I think Flex was right about was the digital stuff. I don't think Dame understood how music had changed since he had been away at first. Dame thought the internet, twitter and instagram was for nerds.

That's the main thing Flex was wrong about...and Dame mentioned that on the Combat Jack show. 

He might be out of touch with social media...but he did Creative Control which set a standard for the way music videos were done after that.

Creative Control was the blueprint for what Revolt is.

Last edited:
That's the main thing Flex was wrong about...and Dame mentioned that on the Combat Jack show. 

He might be out of touch with social media...but he did Creative Control which set a standard for the way music videos were done after that.

Creative Control was the blueprint for what Revolt is.

MTV and BET are the blueprint for Revolt

and music videos were made by Youtube, Vimeo, Rap Radar...

Much less Okayplayer which was doing what Creative Control was long before. Creative Control was never popular.

Flex is full of it, he was rambling about nothing for nearly 20 minutes.

exactly FLEX is a clown & everybody knows it all I heard was yelling & some clown giggling in the back ground co signing...FLEX gets ZERO respect in the rap game anymore...DAME roasted him calmly

I feel like creative control was launching/reenergizing careers while providing OG relevant content w/ a site + video player that set the bar for design.

Even though the ppl I was around all knew about creative control, it probably wasn't super popular.

It would've been a wrap if that format was taken to TV.

Never knew about okay player video

Yea creative control was doing their thing...surprised dame deaded it but I guess after curren$y left he moved on

Why are people still on curren$y's side?

Dame fronted all the $$$$ for MCC

Put him up in a TriBeca Loft

Got him free production from Ski-beatz

And Spitta just up's and signs to warner for a 360 

cant stand Dame, Flex or Combat. so catching up on all this has been mad entertaining.

Dame is a clown and always will be. too many tainted relationships with respected folks for me to think otherwise. it's cool tho, he's basically just a motivational speaker at this point. been whipping up that word salad for years, and now it's his best asset. he'll always be relatively entertaining... but i find it hard to take him seriously when it comes to 'culture' or business matters.

Dame hurt himself the way he danced around the Beans question.

Also the Lee Daniels conversation was suspect. Someone owes you $2 mil and you're not upset at it? He looks far from a tycoon if he let Lee Daniels hustle him.

They're also going to force Curren$y to say something.

cant stand Dame, Flex or Combat. so catching up on all this has been mad entertaining.

Why don't you like Combat?

Last edited:
b , theres a point in that interview where dame actually said "why is flex 46?" . ..  i lost it 

Back
Top Bottom