Damn Hypebeast SMH.

we off TI$A now we on Don C snapbacks 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I like the logo, but I still wouldn't pay those prices. I want that Adidas Olympic Jacket that Chris Brown had on in that video though.

you call that !#$+ a logo??

just like everything chris brown has done after he slapped rihanna up, tisa is whack as hell

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I like the logo, but I still wouldn't pay those prices. I want that Adidas Olympic Jacket that Chris Brown had on in that video though.

you call that !#$+ a logo??

just like everything chris brown has done after he slapped rihanna up, tisa is whack as hell

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

i dont do the snap backs
*shrugs*

fitted >>>>> snap back

I concur.
Ive seen the chic in your avi too many times now. I think it's time I ask who ...
nerd.gif
, she is?

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

i dont do the snap backs
*shrugs*

fitted >>>>> snap back

I concur.
Ive seen the chic in your avi too many times now. I think it's time I ask who ...
nerd.gif
, she is?

I've tried searching high and low on the internet for information about this brand, because I just don't understand it and how they do business!
Dudes on Facebook warning about FAKE Tisa hats and I'm saying, "How can you tell a fake?! What have you got to go off of?!"

To me it looks like they take M&N snapbacks and somehow seamlessly remove their logo on the back and stitch their own on.

My question is, how do they get away with this legally? I mean it's more or less legal bootlegging!

I've tried searching high and low on the internet for information about this brand, because I just don't understand it and how they do business!
Dudes on Facebook warning about FAKE Tisa hats and I'm saying, "How can you tell a fake?! What have you got to go off of?!"

To me it looks like they take M&N snapbacks and somehow seamlessly remove their logo on the back and stitch their own on.

My question is, how do they get away with this legally? I mean it's more or less legal bootlegging!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Good question but I think it's just considered customization.. and that's not illegal.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Good question but I think it's just considered customization.. and that's not illegal.

Back
Top Bottom