Damn Hypebeast SMH.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Tongue In a Shemale's @@@

laugh.gif
on a scale of 1-10, how high are you right nao?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

What's so special about Tisa snapbacks ? Don't get me wrong I like and own a few snapbacks myself but the ones I have are the official MLB ones that run about $15-$25 (thanks to a fellow NTer
happy.gif
) the Tisa joints usually go for $85+ but for what reason ? I don't see any difference at all that justifies paying $60 or so extra *shrugs*

What's the difference ?
laugh.gif

IDK why I'm just now seeing this thread but anytime broski.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

What's so special about Tisa snapbacks ? Don't get me wrong I like and own a few snapbacks myself but the ones I have are the official MLB ones that run about $15-$25 (thanks to a fellow NTer
happy.gif
) the Tisa joints usually go for $85+ but for what reason ? I don't see any difference at all that justifies paying $60 or so extra *shrugs*

What's the difference ?
laugh.gif

IDK why I'm just now seeing this thread but anytime broski.
pimp.gif

Ive Been On Tisa Before Big Sean, Tyga, An CB Made It What It Is... The Beast Ruin Everything...
30t6p3b.gif

At 1st It Was Jus A Lowkey Brand That I Liked Because They Had Orignal Snapbacks... But Now Its Jus To The Point Where Everybody Sells Snapbacks Now An Buying Tisa Would Jus Be For The Logo.

I Jus Try An Copp Uncommon Snapbacks.

Tisa Had The Hornets One But I Ended Up Copping The Logo Athletics One For $40... I BSed On The Bulls Hat Tho... Cant Find It Anywhere Now. Smh.

Ive Been On Tisa Before Big Sean, Tyga, An CB Made It What It Is... The Beast Ruin Everything...
30t6p3b.gif

At 1st It Was Jus A Lowkey Brand That I Liked Because They Had Orignal Snapbacks... But Now Its Jus To The Point Where Everybody Sells Snapbacks Now An Buying Tisa Would Jus Be For The Logo.

I Jus Try An Copp Uncommon Snapbacks.

Tisa Had The Hornets One But I Ended Up Copping The Logo Athletics One For $40... I BSed On The Bulls Hat Tho... Cant Find It Anywhere Now. Smh.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Ive Been On Tisa Before Big Sean, Tyga, An CB Made It What It Is...
might be even worse, considering at that time you could have just found the undamaged ones on ebay for cheaper 
ohwell.gif

Tisa Had The Hornets One But I Ended Up Copping The Logo Athletics One For $40
you mean, you ended up copping the same exact hat, but undamaged, original, and completely deadstock,

and somehow, you wish it had a superfluous 'TISA' logo embroidered on the vintage item for a higher price? 
alien.gif

Ive Been On Tisa Before Big Sean, Tyga, An CB Made It What It Is...
might be even worse, considering at that time you could have just found the undamaged ones on ebay for cheaper 
ohwell.gif

Tisa Had The Hornets One But I Ended Up Copping The Logo Athletics One For $40
you mean, you ended up copping the same exact hat, but undamaged, original, and completely deadstock,

and somehow, you wish it had a superfluous 'TISA' logo embroidered on the vintage item for a higher price? 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom