Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd VOL basketball Edition.

Lebron is a ***** and forever will be a *****. Refusing to shake his opponents' hands when the Magic beat him in the ECF cuz he's a "winner." **** did he win? He got eliminated by a team Kobe beat in 5. FOH.
Had an hour long special to announce what team he's going to sign with and claimed he's going to put it towards charity. FOH, if he really cared that much, he'd whip out his checkbook. Fact that he used charity as an excuse to justify his thirst for attention just makes it worse. You know what KD did that same offseason? Just logged into Twitter and announced he's resigning with the Thunder.
Dances in front of Miami and let them know he's going to win "not 5, not 6, not 7, but 8" rings. All on national TV for everyone including your former city of Cleveland to watch. :sick: Then you realize you can't win more than 2 and let your new city of Miami know you're bouncing. :rofl: FOREVER A ***** MADE BOY.
Kobe beat the Magic with Pau Gasol( future hall of famer) and Oromo and others. How many hofers were on that CLE squad that lost to Orlando?

I don't think you understand the level of disrespect that is. Imagine being born and raised in Cleveland, your city has not won **** in 5 decades. Your best shot at finally ending that streak up and leaves and he announces to the world on national TV he plans on winning at least 8 for his new city when he can't even get 1 for his former one. :rofl: That's like your ex sending you a pic of her and her new man and the caption says "he's bigger."

I don't think you understand the level of disrespect that is. Imagine being born and raised in Cleveland, your city has not won **** in 5 decades. Your best shot at finally ending that streak up and leaves and he announces to the world on national TV he plans on winning at least 8 for his new city when he can't even get 1 for his former one. :rofl: That's like your ex sending you a pic of her and her new man and the caption says "he's bigger."
None of that matters because he brought a ring to the land.

KD response to it is even more funny. not eating for two days?

Also what Enes Kanter said is true. Now they really know how he felt about em and its sad cuz when your with your team like that at war its a brotherhood but he wasnt with em he was thinking of switching sides the whole time.

Like ive been saying he threw that series against the Warriors and I said it those last two games with the decisions he was making during the game. it was WAY too suspect.

Last edited:
like i just don't get the hate lebrun gets

Of all the people to defend LeBron.....

usp-nba_-all-star-game-4_3.jpg

He's a snake
He calls himself, the "Chosen One"
"King"
More like LeBum, LeBronze, LeHoe
But can only seem to capture rings by manipulating the league rules
Avoided the Kobe finals matchup like a plague
Claims Cleveland but aint from Cleveland
Thats false flaggin, people get hurt for that
Always dancing and clowning on the sideline when he wins
He clowns his competition before games
When he loses he walks off without a handshake and snatches his jersey off like a *****
He acts tough to Joakim Noah
Who does that?
People are always quick to make an excuse for his MANY FAILURES
IT WAS TOO HOT!
HE NEEDS MORE HELP!
He's not clutch
He's not Jordan
Hell he's not Kobe
He told America he was better then us
That waking up in our position should warrant suicide
Disgraces barbers all around the world with that hairline
Shave that **** *****
He's a meat rider
He had to jump on D Wades **** to win a chip
Not the 9 that was promised in his mini concert announcing his "talents" have arrived
Speaking of "talents" he's 6'8 but his meat is 5'5
He 6'8 260 and flops like a fish out of water
He's a dead beat dad
He brings the girls and boys clubs of Cleveland together so he can tell them their city isn't good enough for him.
Kyrie won won the chip in Cleveland yet LeBron takes the praise and then runs Kyrie out of town

Last edited:
:lol: they thought that **** was so cute, "oh we'll just throw a 4 year sleepover, collect a few championships, it'll be fun!"

the fact that it means LeBron may never get another one, I find ever so just.
LeBron didn't join the team that beat him, a team that had been to back to back finals winning 1/2, or even a team that had a winning record let alone winning 73 games

This is some suck **** on the real. You won a championship dude. You owe nobody anything, you don't have to explain **** to anybody. C'mon man :smh:

Bron didn't have to explain himself in front national TV either. He could've just said I am going to Miami. **** you if you don't like it. That's just at the end of the day but no... he tried to explain himself and made himself look like a clown.

Both of these dudes are sensitive but KD pulled some sucka **** man

Kyrie should do the same, don't explain a damn thing to nobody but your family. I am going to Boston ****** what you gone do? no need for interviews on first take.

LeBron didn't join the team that beat him, a team that had been to back to back finals winning 1/2, or even a team that had a winning record let alone winning 73 games

Exactly, people keep tryna compare what KD did to Lebron going to the Heat. Its not even close. Golden State would've still made it to the championship and possibly won without KD.

he initiated da trade.

and KD was one win away from from beating da warriors he ultimately joined.
He wanted a trade and made it known but I don't even think BOS was on his list.

Its not similar to a FA situation.

Asking for a trade means you really want off the team as opposed to free agent having the choice to leave or stay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom